Chapter 1 - The Moment

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye simultaneously smiled shyly, showing their famous apple cheek bones protrude to no end as Jung Shin continued shouting . . .

“Wohooo, that’s my Hyung . . . see, he can fairly kiss . . .he is absolutely an expert in that field . . . kekeke”, Jung Shin widened his beautiful eyes, as if, convincing the people inside the hall.

“Yong Hwa hyung kisses better than anyone . . .he is actually better than . . . better than. . .”, Jung Shin continued pointing to the crowd, pacing here and there. He was so happy he can’t stop teasing his hyung. He let out another HARUS. He was about to shout again but was halted immediately by Yong Hwa who started to panic.

“Jung Shin~ah, gemanhe (enough). . .”, YH coughed, giving warning. He stepped a little forward and widened his eyes targeting the maknae while his hand still stuck with Shin Hye’s.

“Wae, you’re ashamed of it? You like kissing her, don’t you?” he answered back, remembering that kiss he witness at their dorm which totally lost his soul. “You even cried doing it!”

“Morrago? . . .Yah, kid, we are filmed!” Yong Hwa widened his eyes again.

Yong Hwa turned his head towards the red light pointing to them, then out if the blue, he smiled shyly, intuitively grabbed Shin Hye’s waist and pulled her to him. Shin Hye was startled by his action. She felt the possessiveness but nonetheless, she felt secured. . .she smiled. Blushing.

But then, Jung Shin blurted out . . .shouting . . . he then faced the camera “Yong Hwa hyung has once been scary jealous . . . do you know when?”

A group of lucky fans who were invited to the wedding of the century shouted to answer the maknae. . . “When?”
For over 4 years of No news and Interaction in the public between the couple, they were as heck as interested to know what really happened with them. So they chorally asked. . . “When?. . .When?”

“Jung Shin~ah!”, Yong Hwa shouted. He turned to his Groom’s men to ask for help, frowning and begging. There, he saw two beautiful men grinning, laughing silently, their hands inside their pockets.

”Yah, Jong Hyun~ah, Min Hyuk~ah, are you just going to stand there? He’s making fun of me.” He pointed to the maknae.

Min Hyuk said, breaking his silent laughing, “Isn’t it true? I heard it was true,” then he started laughing out loud, as if rememebering those scary rough times they had. “I heard it was around . . . hmmmm. When was that?” he said with his left fingers on his chin, teasing his Hyung.

“Hahaha, he barely made it to sanity, I really thought he would have gone cray that time. . .right Jong Hyun Hyung?” Jung Shin laughing like crazy shifted his direction to the grinning vampire.

Yong Hwa stared at Jong Hyun, with all the mixes of begging, frowning, measuring and threatening plastered in his face.

Fortunately, Jong hyun is at his side.

“Yah, Jung Shin~ah, Gemanhe~rago. . .you dare to make fun of our hyung? You should have been born earlier!” he said, glaring at the maknae.

Yong Hwa sighed. Grinned, triumphant. He took a look at his bride that is still attached to him. He realized, he didn’t dare to detached her from him after that almost- scandalous moment he had with Jung Shin. He realized, he even gripped her harder. He realized, he held onto her firmer. He remebered those times.

He sighed.

~~

Shin Hye frowned at what Jung Shin revealed just today. Although she had seen his Yong Hwa jealous almost all the time, the weight of how he was hurt during the moment Jung Shin was talking about was a little bit unclear to her. She tried to remember from all those years, what, who and when did that Moment happened, she thought they were perfectly happy recently.

“Maybe it was from long time ago.” She thought.

~~

The reception started almost after the wedding ceremony, with each seat was arrange according to the individuals who attended the big event.

Just like a big concert area, the reception was jam-packed by the people who were part of the lives of the couple bird. Their families, the CNBLUE members, their agency parties, the media, their friends and their fans. And just how they are as a celebrity, they received nothing but love and approval from the people around them, showered with multiple cheers of wine glasses from every table, poured with numerous greeting and Congratulations from each Korean personality, and bathed with camera lightings which covered the whole place, enough without the florescence.

The newly wed were standing side by side in the middle of the well-dressed individuals talking and dancing in the wide dance floor; with a glass of drinks into their hands resounding the “Tings” echoes around the hall while CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk’s STAR playing in the background.

“It was a tough road for us, that’s a definite, but what relationship doesn’t experience hardship? Even friendship does.” Yong Hwa said smiling shyly, finally worded a part of their love story. He pulled her closer to his body, like fearing he might lose her from the crowd.

Shin Hye felt Yong’s hand around her waist and within a second, startled her, however, her shock immediately turned into giddy when she felt his warm body. She blushed, eyeing his man.

Yong Hwa felt Shin Hye’s stare, so he turned his head to face her, with a hint of teasing and loving, he chuckled.

They were again in their own world, reading each other’s thought by looking at each other’s faces. They are again, SILENTLY communicating. . .

But, Yuna’s words transported them back to Our world, sadly, it took her several second to do that. . .She coughed.

“Really? So you both are a normal couple after all.” Kim Yuna said, her glass of wine touches her porcelain temple.

“Well, we tried to be, but hiding it is a hell tough, I may say.” Shin Hye said.

“Aside from hiding, there is something more difficult I think . . .” He initiated. . . “Never mind.”

She stared at him, curious filled all over her beautiful face. She waited for him to look at her back, but nothing. . .he just chuckled, continuously.

“Hahaha, I get you Yong Hwa, I get you.” Kim Tae Woo tapped his shoulder. Throwing him a boy-to-boy look, then out of the blue, he laughed out loud.

They all did, except Shin Hye.

“Yong Hwa~ssi, chukayeh!”.

The group turned their heads to the owner of the voice. Everyone smiled at the sight of the Girl’s Generation maknae, Seo Hyun. Wearing a long red gown, shaping her exercised body, made her even more stunning, she is purely stunning.

“Anyeong Haseyo.” She bowed to the Sunbaes and smiled, pulling her hair to the back of her ear.

Anyeong, Yong Hwa~ssi.” She faced the groom.

Suddenly Shin Hye felt Yong Hwa’s grip from her waist loosened, step by step, she felt his hand leaving the sensation of her skin, until she doesn’t feel them anymore, until she doesn’t feel him anymore, no more. Instead, her heart leaped a couple of meters outside her chest when she saw Yong Hwa’s beautiful hands trying to reach Seo Hyun’s body for a hug. . .a hug.

She felt, unsecured, suddenly. She felt she could be drowned from the crowd they are in. She felt she could be lost like a child from this stampede people. She hurtfully felt out of place. Alone.

So, sh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter