Untangle

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen

Numb. Yong Hwa felt none but numb.

He is kissing her. Torrid and sweltering. He knows that.

He is kissing Seo Hyun. The Girl’s Generation girl. His WGM virtual ex wife. He too knows that.

But he was numb. Capital NUMB.

For he knows deep in his heart all of the actions he did after he stuffed his body with alcohol are just from the spell of the drink. It was all his way of letting out. The pain, the jealousy, the betrayal.

He kisses her. She responded.

But he feels nothing but Numb. No electricity, no giddiness, no emotion, nothing at all. The truth is, he could kiss anybody as torrid as he is doing. Anybody along his way. It just happen that Seo Hyun was there.

The Victim. Or the other way around.

He couldn’t feel anything, not in a million years.

However…all of the possible emotions out there, all of the known feelings in the dictionary, suddenly surfaced. He felt it vividly, the pounding of his heart, the shaking of his body, the twirling of his surrounding, the tears, the shock, the fear, the pain, the love, the past, the present, the future…everything…was pronounced inside him. Crystal clear, when he, from the back heard the simple…

“Yong Hwa~yah!”

~~

“Yong Hwa~yah!”, she called out from behind.

With her voice ready to crack, it was tangible with pain and remorse, Park Shin Hye felt her world crushed to ruin as she witnessed that disgusting act between the two people in front of her. She was pasted to that freaking floor beneath her feet and went on paralysis. She couldn’t move an extremity, not even a muscle and she curses the hell out of her because of this condition she is in.

She wanted to run badly or just vanish forever. Because no matter how much she tried to comprehend, the feeling she is feeling is as hellish as the one she never thought of. The pain…is too much for her to handle.

She now felt several fluids ran down her pale cheeks, non stop. But as of this moment, she didn’t bother to command any of her cells to wipe it. It was non sense to do so. Because wiping them, still will never erase the pain inside. It is impossible.

Right now she just wishes she didn’t come to this place. She was hopeful awhile ago coming here, but all of the hopes she had, fell deep down. And she is quite sure those won’t be lifted up anymore.

“It’s over.”, she uttered in her breath, pain and remorse and twinge and all other hellish emotions in the worlds surfaced as she has finally caught the attention of the man she ever loved, and for the man that she doesn’t know now.

“It’s over.”, she said again, however, this time…aside from the pain…anger, betrayal, rage and fury accompanied the face she is wearing. This time, she meant, the relationship.

She, with all her might lifted her legs for a run. Using all the mind power left, she was able to succeed in doing what she ever wanted to happen. She ran away, fast and eager. Away from him. Away from her.

~~

He stopped.

 Immediately.

He still heard the moan from the random girl he was kissing, obviously asking for more. But he stopped. And he has no intention whatsoever of continuing it. Even regretted why he did it in the first place.

Now it is his turn for his world to shake. Especially after he heard from her the words, “It’s Over.” Twice.

The confusion from all of the emotions mixed up plus the spell of the alcohol was too much for him to handle. He is deep shock. He couldn’t move at all. He couldn’t speak. He couldn’t blink, nor breathe. Not at all. He felt damned.

Nowhere to go. Lost. Dead.

I was already too much for him to see those tears scattered over her face. Adding up that cracked voice she used to word his name and “It’s Over.” Now he doesn’t know what to do. Everything happen so fast. So fast.

Until he saw Shin Hye ran, like racing for her life.

In a matter of second, he let go Seo Hyun’s arms…not caring for any other being anymore aside from Shin Hye, he let go of his tight grip from Seo Hyun’s reddening arms. Ready to follow Shin Hye out.

He stepped forward, still thinking nothing but Shin Hye.

But Seo Hyun held his arm. Tight.

“Oppa!”, she called out. Although she isn’t sure if he was heard by him. “Khajima! She left you already!”, she said, trying to convince him.

Yong Hwa then realized he was held tight, he glared at her, commanding for a release.

“Oppa! She left you already.”, she said again, still trying.

The fire from his eyes doubled up with the words he heard from her. Anger and hate. “Let go!”, he said.

“Oppa, she likes Lee Min Ho oppa now!”, she tried again.

“Get Lost.”, he said, feeling the clock ticking. He needs to catch her.

“Oppa, WE KISSED!”, as loud and as clear as she tried, she shouted it, emphasizing the “moment” they shared. She can’t let him go this time. It was heaven that she felt, it was precious, it was momentous. She can’t let him go now. She needs more from him now. She wants all of him now. And she is hopeful..especially after they …kissed.

But her heart broke when the he immediately stated…

“I was disgusted, Seo Hyun~ssi! I felt nothing. It was all from the devil within me! I’m Sorry!”

She couldn’t believe what she is hearing. No way to believe it. It was all but a nightmare. They kissed. It was a kiss. She has him now…and she will not back out now…nor will she surrender.

Because for her, he is hers…now.

“No! OPpa, it’s me who you love…and Shin Hye eunnie…she will be with Lee Min Ho oppa! They kissed in the set, you saw it right, I showed that to you! She is a , she kisses every guy she’s worked with. She is nothing. Oppa, it’s us who are meant to be…it’s me who you love...me!”, she said with deep convincing technique as she tried to hover her face near his face for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter