REAL VS PEER

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen

“Jung Yong Hwa is Mine!”

Park Shin Hye shouted. With fury and angst, she made that girl know her place. It’s time for her to claim what that girl’s been trying to steal away from her. It’s time to claim, in front of her that she, Park Shin Hye is his. She is Jung Yong Hwa’s.

Shin looked straightly into that girl’s eyes, with full of authority and possession. She has this eternal urge to fight for everything she owns. Especially after knowing who is the one who has been trying to destroy the relationship both she and Yong’s been protecting for three long years. She has to do her part.

And if having to put dirt on her hand by slapping her is the only way to keep the relationship on stability, then she’ll grow no regrets. Seo Hyun’s been dreaming anyway…it’s time for her to wake up.

She has been doubting Yong Hwa all this time, thinking he might have the weaker grip for their relationship. She had always thought he might have the bigger chance to waver, considering how jealous he is. But now, she realized she was wrong. Wrong for accusing and doubting him for all things that he was even avoiding all this time.

She stayed still, waiting for any reaction from Seo Hyun at the same time, readying all of her stored energy in case a catfight shall happen. “I’m Oh so ready!”, she thought.

But then from her periphery she saw Yong Hwa, also frozen. He must have been shocked too about her sudden appearance. Then she thought, almost like smiling… “Oh, Yong Hwa is here, I don’t need too much energy to beat her up!”

Seo Hyun felt her whole face shook after that slap. And the pain radiated from her right cheeks to the entirety of her head, like electricity charged up to a hundred volts…or more. She was shaken too. Unbelievable to her senses, she made one step aback, trying to decode what is happening.

She then saw Shin Hye, the fierce and furious look on her made her heart beat a thousand times than how it normally works. She felt her body shake from nervousness and all her skin clammy. She is freaking cold right now…but the heat from her pained and recently hit cheek made her reach for it.

“Eunnie!”, Seo Hyun exclaimed. Starting to put on her innocent façade.

Shin Hye frowned, irritation rubbed against her nerves. She couldn’t take how the suddenly changed skin from someone who has been trying to get into Yong Hwa’s life to this innocent masking and pleading snake that she is. It’s making her nauseous …

“You do not “Eunnie” me, Seo Hyun ssi!”, Shin Hye said, flaring up.

“It’s enough that you made one huge damage to our relationship! It’s enough! Do you understand?”

~~

Suddenly, Yong Hwa managed to somehow awaken his senses after probably, several minutes of not knowing if Shin Hye in front of his house is real or just part of his wanting imaginations.

Now he realized she is real, from her very fragrant scent, to her aura, to her familiar and realistic angry voice to the perfect figure of hers. It is really her. No one else.

He was indescribably happy, overwhelmed to an infinite’s point. Especially when he heard Shin Hye’s claim to him…that he is hers…and how she is trying to protect him…or their relationship for the matter.

Anyhow, he well healed now…and he shouldn’t be dreaming…the hell No way! It has to be real or else he’ll gone cray if not…

So without ado, he tried to mediate…for he doesn’t care anymore about the presence of Seo Hyun…all he needs right now is for him and Shin Hye to talk…and be alone…and make up…and hug…and kiss…and… (think what you wanna think…ahahahaha)

“Shin Hye~yah! Gemanhe! Just let her go!”, he attempted, grabbing one of Shin Hye’s arm closer to his body.

But Shin Hye jerked away, still on fight mode.

“But, I did nothing wrong Eunnie!”, Seo hyun lied, still shaking.

“You did nothing wrong? Then what do you call those stupid things you did? Huh?”

“Shin Hye~yah! Just stop Ok! Will you listen to me?”, Yong Hwa tried again.

“Eunnie! Blah Blah Blah!”, Seo hyun said.

“I want you out of our lives from now on! Like I’ve said, he is mine.”, Shin Hye warned.

Yong Hwa has been trying to get Shin Hye’s attention, but she seems so into Fighting mode that she couldn’t hear what he has been saying.

He doesn’t want her to get into this kind of trouble…although deep inside him, he felt amused at how incredibly possessive she is to him…but he realized this isn’t for her to get into. She shouldn’t step down the other girl’s level, not like this. And besides, they are outside the room for God’s sake…and it’s taking the confrontations too long. He needs Shin Hye beside him now, settle things, make things out and relive their relationship.

He still hears the two girls talk, Shin Hye angry, Seo Hyun…well, acting…awkwardly.

“This won’t do… I cant wait anymore.”, he uttered in his breath. Patience’s gone.

In a split of a second, Jung Yong Hwa cupped Shin Hye’s face, made her turn to his side and directly caught the opened mouth of hers to his. He kissed her still shocked lips, with full of hunger and passion, missing out the days that they haven’t had contacts. Moving hungrily, he sincerely thanked Shin Hye has been talking before he kissed her, as he was able to immediately taste that perfect coffee flavor taste he always crave for. He continued savoring and smiled intuitively when the shocked mouth of hers suddenly found its own life…and started kissing his lips too. She responded…like how she used to. But this time, with full of hunger, and forgiveness, and love and passion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter