FINALE

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/S (Ante Script) : I would like to apologize for the late update...*peace*.... The truth was I kind of forgot about it...i thought i already ended it...Miyanhe!!

 

Epilogue

“Passenger of this flight, we are about to land at the London airport in Ten minutes…please fasten up your seatbelts. Thank You!”, the voice of the stewardess is heard from the voice over device.

Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye, the newly married couple suddenly woke up at the voice, making them open their shut eyes from sleeping. She then lifted her head with her slightly fixed neck that was lying on Yong Hwa’s shoulder.

“Ah! Ouch!”, she moaned as she straightened her head up. Judging from the pain she felt on her neck, it has been hours since she dozed off and basically made her husband’s shoulder as her comfortable pillow. It was soft, and comfortable…just that she had to bend her neck side wards for a long time.

Then she smiled, looking at him. “Good morning! Yeobo!”, she greeted. Sweetly and lovingly, she stared at his face, remembering the story he shared awhile ago. Their Love Story.

Jung Yong Hwa answered her with his signature snaggled tooth, showing them fully to her, like it was only meant to be shown to her. And just like a kid, happy and excited, he leaned several inches towards her…giving her a tiny peck on her lips.

“Good Morning! Baby!”, he answered, chodingly.

After several minutes, the plane has finally landed, welcoming the couple to the Land of Romances, LONDON!

Holding hands, the two got down of the plane through the stair, sniffing the fresh hot breeze of the London’s summer air. They are indeed excited…finally, the time they went on together…without any guilt and fear.

They then went inside the airport, for some other necessary transactions and to wait for their car as well. Although it is a little bit bothersome for Yong Hwa to have to wait until the end. With their shades and chick style, the couple, with their oozing chemistry blended perfectly especially when the do some whispering and talking while smiling is just as picture perfect as ever. It is a definite fact that no one yet has broken the record of them for being such a lovely and perfect couple.

They finally arrived at the exit area…and the two were basically shocked…when…hundreds  or even thousands of fans and paparazzi are there…crazy and excited…waiting for them.

It was a disaster…in a way.

Yong Hwa widened his mouth a little bit as he was in great awe with the showers of their welcome. While his wife has to stop walking and intuitively hid herself at her husband’s broad back.

“Oethokhe?”, she said worriedly.

It was a mistake that the two didn’t bring any manager or whatsoever for their honeymoon. They didn’t thought of any preparation for this because they thought it is somewhat a little bit overstated…if they have to do so. The only thing they did was to contact the airport for their arrival and prepare for any unexpected events…even if they didn’t expect this at all.

Good thing the airport facilitator immediately took action. They prepared several security team for any intrusions whatsoever. So even if it was a last minute organizations, the fans and the media were put to a good shape while the couple was provided with a certain exit. A slightly narrow, line slated area. It was enough.

But the flashing of the cameras continued as Yong Hwa tightened his grip to his wife. Assuring her that it’s fine. Then he went closer to her face, whispering something… “It’s fine baby, it’s fine!”. He whispered…his lips too close to her ears.

Which was captured perfectly by almost all of the cameras. Click! Click! Click!

Even the fans shouted…”Woahhhhh! ! ! ! ! Sweeeeeetttt! ! !

And the paparazzi asked for more… “More Please…More… This way…Can you face here like this? ….Yeah….”

Shin Hye blushed, especially at the sound of the tease of the fans. It was rather amusing for her to be cutely teased by these people. Then she looked at him, seeing his readied smile. And that assuring stare.

She then smiled too.

And like a perfect couple on red carpet…they welcomed the cameras and  lenses…the fans greetings and the medias compliments…the people’s love.

Until…

“What about Seo Hyun?”a fan with a fan suddenly shouted.

“What about Lee Min Ho?”. Another one did.

And the couple heard them.

Yong Hwa sighed.

Shin Hye frowned.

And both of them…without any ado…answered… “Dude, that’s old school! Get Over it!”

The airport then went on chaos as the security immediately had to find the two antis for any threat. They tighten the security even more for some antis might just throw frogs or delusional fanfics on the couple’s way. They won’t take risk.

It was then the ever impatient Yong Hwa grabbed his woman tightly out of the airport, sprinting towards the exit. Without thinking he just went on…non-sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter