Can't Stop

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen

Yong Hwa felt electrocuted.

In that dark and silent Parking Lot. He is all alone.

Lee Min Ho’s bid his goodbye. Although deep inside, Yong Hwa didn’t realize that he has gone. Half of him actually didn’t care. Half of him wanted him to do so.

All he knows and all he cares is that…he was wrong.

He was wrong. Totally wrong.

He basically wasted all of the pain and the jealousy and the unnecessary fears he has poured a while ago. He felt the pain out of the sight of his girlfriend being with another guy. He felt jealousy out of the thought that she might have had fun doing that kissing scene with her love interest. He felt that stupid fears of him out of the mere thought that it might be over between them.

He was indeed stupid. Stupid for thinking those. For feeling those.

Adding up is the fact that he believed Seo Hyun. He believed her when she said Shin Hye must have fallen in love with Lee Min Ho. He believed her, just because she showed that freaking video to him.

“She’s a ! How the hell did I fell for her bet?”, he thought angrily. He paced aback, annoyingly combed his hair through his shaking hands. He cursed at the mere remembrance of his stupidity when he chose to believe her than go talk to his girlfriend. He was so full of anger and jealousy that time that he hasn’t thought of doing the right thing.

“I got scared.”, he thought to himself, almost tearing up. A drop of tear has finally freed upon his stressed face.

“I got scared that I might have been right with all of those thinking. I got scared that she might really have liked the kiss; that she might have been wavering, or it might have been over between us.”, he cried alone, still shaking from all the revelations he just heard today, and the realizations along it.

“I’m so stupid!”, he proclaimed. Nervously, he thought. After thinking and rethinking what happened after his stupid and forever stupid assumptions…he finally came up with the total turning point, or better yet, the absolute twist of his relationship with Shin Hye. He walked awkwardly furious to one of the cement pillars of the parking lot…and without hesitations, with full rage and furious, he raised his fist and punched it, hard and unmindful.

He also remembered that freaking kiss with that random girl. He kissed her. She did respond. But all he remembers from that kiss was the “Yong Hwa~yah!”, from behind. That is all. Nothing more.

“Yong Hwa~yah!”, the voiced replayed in his mind, over and over again. It was full of pain and disappointments. The owner of the voice was indeed hurt. It was heard. Very obvious.

“Yong Hwa~yah!”, playing and replaying…it doesn’t get out of his system. Like a Last Song Syndrome, it kept on playing, tugged inside him. Pained and disappointed.

“It’s hell!”, he thought. He ever loved how Shin Hye calls him like that aside from the rare “Oppa!”…like they are kids playing in their own worlds, like couple sharing the comfort and love and all the magical feelings in the world.

It was heavenly then…but now.

He removed his fist from the pillar. “Arrrrggggghhhhhh!”, he exclaimed.

He felt no pain. Just the pressure, but he has the sighting of the blood beneath it. He is bleeding.

However, he basically doesn’t care.

Truth is …he wanted more. He wanted more than just a pressure…because the pressure his fist feels is only a drop of how painful his heart is suffering right now.

It is too much.

“Go Find her! I don’t know what will happen, but just try…”, Lee Min Ho’s voice crossed his memory.

“She loves you! That I know!”

The next thing Yong Hwa knew is…with his phone on hand…he drove his Land Rover Ranger…fast and hard.

~~

Park Shin Hye abruptly stepped on her brake, making her leaned a little more forward to her steering wheel. It was only an inch away from an expected impact.

She was shocked. With widened eyes and increased breathing, she tried to get up hurriedly from the leaning position she has been. Shaking with the chunk jerky movements, she sat properly, trying herself to calm down.

She examined herself. No seatbelt.

“Damn!”, she cursed. She gulped to the maximum at the realization that she’s been in danger.

It was already lucky for her that she was able to resist the force of the impact before her head could land on the hard object.

She looked at her surroundings…”It’s dark.”. she remarked. She forced herself, with shaky, cold and clammy body to get herself out of the car as it has already been suffocating her. She now felt the difficulty of breathing after she let her Adrenaline system controlled her awhile ago.

She was able to run away. Away from the nightmare she just witnessed. Thanks to her Adrenaline hormones. Now, only the after -effects to face. She basically felt all of her energy was garbaged all at once. Sapped with power, she tried to step a little farther from her car with her nibbled and weak knees. She stepped once, then another then another. Until she reached a certain spot she thinks she is a little bit comfortable.

She was out of breath. The oxygen, her precious oxygen was all consumed unnecessarily from all the pain her insides shared. It seems for her that all of her body organs stole away her precious air.

The greed of pain.

Although she is a little bit thankful the wind from the Han River provided her an extra comfort. She thanked God nonetheless.

But the moment she felt a little comfort, a memory came rushing through her …a memory…just this while. Just this hour. Just this time.

Jung Yong Hwa, kissing that other girl. No Lights. No Camera. No “Action”. No “Cut!”.

It was then that she realized she was better off in that car danger…or better to just feel the impact of a car crush than having to feel how her heart is being crushed bit by bit. The pain from the car crash might be tolerable than the pain of having to remember how her boyfriend mercilessly shattered her heart.

She cried. A handful of cries. Vivid in her memory she saw how he played with his. He took control of that girl for minutes. And the girl loved it. She moaned. She responded. She tasted it.

It was unfair.

Alone in that dark and silent part of the Han River…Shin Hye cried, feeling betrayed, pained and jealous.

~~

A little bit afar from the crying silhouette of Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa stepped aback. He sees her…just several meters away from her. But the fear that he had awhile ago about them being over expanded to its maximum until he felt his rising heartbeats trying to jump out of his chest.

He felt dreaded. Especially after hearing not just SOBS from her but CRY. Blended with agony and hurt…he has finally concluded it as the most hellish sounds in the whole wide world. From that cries, he can basically measure the intensity of pain she is feeling. It was a hundred painful than how he feels.

He wants to back out. And just run away. Away from all of this.

“Will you push that greed, again, Stupid?”, he told his id.

“She is most hurt…and it’s because of me!”, he commanded more.

“But what if she’ll end US?”, the other side of him rebutted.

“Take chances, Yong Hwa…and pay the price!”, with forced body and shattered heart, he stepped forward, heading to her…closer.

He bursts out crying, silently shed too much tears while getting closer to her.

One step to her felt like dying …another step felt living again…then dying…then living…then dying. It’s too many dying that he feels how life is taken away from him.

He feels dreadful. The mere thought of THEM OVER is too harsh for him to handle. He can now feel it. And it’s continuously killing him.

“I don’t want her to suffer anymore.”, he thought, fighting over his insanity.

“Whatever her decisions are…”. He tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter