Chapter 2- Flashback&Kisses;

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

~Flashback 5 years ago~

“Another ARTICLE was released today, Yong Hwa, decided on the role she offered?” President Han asked the leader. They are both inside the President's office in the FNC building. The higher sunbae ordered YH to come to his office after he received the latest article. With a slight hint of worry on his face, he stopped pacing, turned around and faced his talent.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea, Yong Hwa, you already did two together, three is too much, don’t you think? And it’s not like those two were rated high for you to be partnered again, they will suspect again. . ." he stopped upon his words.

"Anya, I don’t think “suspect” is the right term, they, fans are already sure you two have something together, they are even one step ahead for planning for your wedding.”, he chuckled sarcastically , pointing at the article.

“Reject it, Yong HWa, it is too risky.” Han then argued.

“I’m taking it, Pesident.” Yong Hwa answered, looking at the article President just dropped on the table earlier.

Yong Hwa continued. “And beside she said we aren’t the main item, so the fans have nothing to worry about.”

“Fans have nothing to worry about?” The older man dispensed his hand over his waist, -sized eyes widened for several centimeters upon hearing YH’s stubbornness. “Yah, in this industry, we basically depend on them, the FANS, remember that. . .we should exactly do what the FANS want their Idols to do or else, you won’t be where you are, do you understand?” he continued, feeling a little bit dizzy from his continuous talking, almost forgetting how to breath. President felt his head rock and turning, unable to think straight. He stared at his most mannered talent intently, but failed to find him from this stubborn man in front. He isn’t the Jung Yong Hwa he knows.

Yong Hwa hears every tiny words Han says even though he never dared to connect stares from him. But he is desperate about the offer. He can’t just reject it.

“I know, President, I love my fans. . .I do. . .but don’t I give them good music?” he said, his eyebrows meeting each other, full of questions and frustrations. He let go of the article he was holding a while ago and harshly dropped his back to the sofa. He suddenly felt all of his frustrations turned into headache, so he immediately massaged his temple, in a circular motion.

President understood. “You do, You do, Yong Hwa and we know that, your amazing music. . . but some fans wants something else, some wants you. . . to be the good husband.”

“That’s it.” YH nodded, he grinned sarcastically. His, efforts, all of his efforts.

“And that role you want, is against those fans’ wills. Do you even know how many of them petitioned you to star with Seo Hyun for a Drama?” President threw his right hand on the air, as if presenting something important, his left hand still on his waist. “After you finished We Got Married, when we announced that you are to star in HeartStrings, they petition already started. They want you in a Drama with Seo Hyun, up until now, Yong HWa, up until now. They are that desperate. Now, you still want to accept the Role?” he lost his breath trying to complete his statement without any signs of hesitation, still convincing.

“Yes, I’m still taking it.” YH simply answered, his eyes still pasted on the article he got back from the table, looking at the pictures of Jung Yong HWa and Park Shin Hye seated together, he smiled.

“It is too risky, too.” He whispered upon remembering the offer he, Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho received yesterday.

Yong Hwa thought Han didn’t hear the words he whispered to himself but to his surprised, the President asked about it, his face frowned endlessly, confused and disoriented. “What risky, too? What do you mean?”, he asked.

“It just is.”, he answered. He raised from his seat and dropped the paper he was holding. He bowed to his President and proceeded to the exit of his wide office. “And about the fans, don’t worry too much about it, use our publicity team, tell them, It’s the Writer Kim Eun Sook.”

He winked.

~~

Yong Hwa had gone out of Han’s office several hours ago, but he couldn’t find anything to do after his argument with him. He thinks he is right, but his heart says otherwise. He can’t let her do it, not with him, not with Lee Min Ho.

He pondered, remembering yesterday.

“I’m Sorry~~ I’m Sorry, saranghanda donni~~

Yong Hwa was singing the chorus part of their latest song in front of the mirrors of their practice room, together with his band mates, Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk and Jung Shin.

“Oh! Oh! Back to me I’m so cra~~zy.!

Suddenly, they were all halted by a hand, waving side to side, gesturing a stop command. It was President Han.

President Han handed him the script while they were practicing for their upcoming World Tour in one of the practice rooms.

“It’s Kim Eun Sook’s creation, she wants you in.” said Han. He gave him a 5-page script folder with the title printed in the front.

“THE HEIRS.” Yong Hwa read after accepting the folder. “By Kim Eun Sook.”

“I don’t know if it’s a good Idea but Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are the leads, you get to become the second.” Han started, however, he doesn’t looked convinced at all with the mere idea of YH being with Park Shin Hye again. Every worries and uncertainties were all plastered over his face.

“Park Shin Hye?” simultaneously exclaimed by the two Hyungs.

“Park Shin Hye~noona?” and the two Maknaes.

“Yes.” The President answered, “They are both informed too, just now.”

“Daebak!” they all shouted.

“To tell you honestly, when I received this script I immediately called Kim Eun Sook to withdraw you from this project. . .” President stated, his head shaking side to side.

“But do you know what she said?” “I want the three of them in my project.”

Yong Hwa took his guitar off his body and set it on one of his guitar holders. He gestured to s a 5-minute break and proceed to sit in an empty stool. He opened the folder of the script and read the first page synopsis.

“Kim Tan , Cha Eun Sang, Choi Yong Do.”, he read out loud.

The other three members took a peek at the script on Yong’s hand.

“Wow, THE HE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter