Real REal Friend

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

“We’ve been so tired.”, he uttered in his breath, then an idea came out.

“Nap here, I have the best Arm Pillow in the whole wide world.”, he declared while he raised his right arm in the air, showing off to her.

They simultaneously lied on his bed, with Yong Hwa’s right arm stretched horizontally, pillowed by her head. Shin hye also pulled up the covers and covered their body with it.

Then they closed their eyes, at the same time.

Then silence. They savored the feeling of them being alone, close with each other. They breathed in an breath out, ready to be caught by the Sleep Fairies and bring them to wherever dreamland on Earth they could land.

Then another minute of silence.

But suddenly Shin Hye throated. “Asleep?”, still her hands on his.

“No!”, unexpectedly he answered, his eyes are still shut.

“Oppa! . . .” Shin Hye called him out again.

That made him felt the heavenly taste of her “Oppa” endearment to him. That time, he wished she would just call him Oppa forever.

“Oh?” he answered with his giggling smile almost bursting out of his “supposed sleeping face.”

“What’s your plan now?”, she opened up her huge eyes finally and lifted up her face to see his. Looking straightly at his stressed-been face, she sighed a little.

“After Heirs?”, Yong Hwa questioned secondly. Trying to keep his eyes shut still now that he felt he is being stared by her. He doesn’t want her to feel guilty and blame herself for his withdrawal from the Drama.

“Yes! After Heirs.” She answered, lifting her face even more while waiting for his answer.

Then to her delight, he finally opened his eyes up, looking straightly at her face.

“Hmmmm. Well, when we went to Japan for our fanmeeting, I came across a horoscope in their newspaper, I read it just to kill some time but a phrase there caught my attention. It says there that “my future lies within my choices”. Then when I came back to Seoul, KBS has offered me a drama entitled “The Future’s Choice”, so I thought, that role should really be mine. So I’m doing it.”

Shin Hye’s eyes lit up a thousand brighter at his confirmed confession for a drama. That means he would really come back to Drama and prove every one wrong.

“Jinjja!? Woah! Are you the first lead?”, Shin Hye moved to a sitting postion, lying her head agaist the head board, so she could listen to him more.

“Anyo, second.”. he said, looking up to the listening her.

“Kang Shin Woo?”

“Sort of . . . but this time he won’t be as pathetic, well a little . . .pathetic than Shin Woo, cause he would be a two-faced Chaebol Kang Shin Woo . . . very interesting character, I think.”, he replied with his brows connected and his lips pouted. Then he chuckled.

“Two-faced character . . . seems like it would be complicated, but I know you will do well, Yong Hwa~yah!”

“But of course, I will. Although I am only the other man again. Ke k eke.”

“But fans usually want you to end up with the first lead. Very unfair for the leading man, you usually get more love from fans than they do. Look at Jang Geun Suk oppa! Now I had to do HeartStrings because of that! hmmmp!”, she pouted in pretense.

“The power of BulmaeJung!”, he chuckled, moving his body up to mimic her position. Now both of them are leaning against the head board of the bed.

“But I am curious, who will you act with?”

“You mean my love interest? Why? Are you jealous?

“Bwah? Anya . . . just curious! Tell me!”

Yong Hwa clasped his fingers together with hers, then turned his neck side wards to her. He smiled with his snuggled tooth visible and answered.

“You!”

~~

“ANyeong Yong~~ oppa!”, Seo Joo Hyun bowed her head a little and smiled, with an organ in her arms that she didn’t let go.

Yong Hwa frowned at the sight of this girl, wondering if she forgot her building location or her room number. He couldn’t understand how she dare come to his dorm after everything that happened between them.

“What are you doing here?”, he asked.

Seo Hyun turned around and moving her head side to side. “Oppa, if you don’t want people to notice that I am here, let me in. Please.”, she said with a worried face, obviously not wanting to make another scandal.

Yong Hwa intuitively let her in after realizing what she said. He widened the door opening and assisted her inside their dorm. He dashy locked the door and followed her inside to the living room his heart and mind full of fear that people will see her outside his dorm. He then saw her put the organ down the table, very carefully. Then he frowned again.

“What is that?”, he interrogated, curiosity loaded. He pointed his finger to that thing she just dispensed.

Seo Hyun smiled with pride, looking excited at the gift for him. She put back her i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter