You are My Lady...I am Your Man

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven

“I am dating Kyuhun oppa!”, SeoHyun said in between her strange laughter as the two previous co-workers chat to no end inside the CNBLUE’s dorm. She is sitting across the couch where Yong Hwa is awkwardly positioned, frowning at every words she says.

Yet he made a shocking expression upon hearing her. “Kyu…Kyuhyun Hyung?”, widening his already wide eyes.

“Suddenly… Wae?”, he asked without any clear reason. He just felt his vocal chords started doing some independent work without his command.

Seo Hyun smiled sweetly hen she saw that reaction from him. She doesn’t know but she feels that look from him can register as historical for her… as she saw that wavering face.

“Why not?”, she asked innocently, as if not knowing anything.

“Ahhh, anya…Just that…ahhh, never mind!”, he stuttered. Unknown face and unknown feelings.

“Ehh~~ oppa! Mariba! (Tell me!)”, she uttered cutely, her eyes almost vanishing. She brought her fisted hand to his lips and smiled shyly, somehow getting something awkward and something …something tickly.

Caught off guard, Yong Hwa waved his hand back and forth, gesturing to just keep the current topic dead for the moment. He suddenly feared that he might say something inappropriate in front of her.

“Jjinjja anya. At least I know now that you are in the right hands.”, he said in shy smiles, eyeing her for a reaction.

Seo hyun made her eyes all glittering the moment she heard such sweet words from him, her heart fluttering uncoordinatedly. She smiled too and immediately threw her body to him, her head on his chest, her arms around his waist, and her eyes teary and expecting.

“Oppa~”, she cried.

Yong Hwa was shocked, unprepared for this aftershock hugs. He already felt guilty that he hugged her once, now this.

With his eyes still in huge width and his mouth opened, he slightly and intuitively pushed her away from his body, like, detaching a gum out of his clothing.

“Ahehee, Seo Hyun ssi, you should go now, your parents might be looking for you now.”, Yong Hwa, in a split of a second and in a pound of energy, successfully pushed her away from him. He then immediately stood up from the couch, placing his hands over his waist. He paced for a moment, somehow unable to stay still. He definitely feels something is wrong with everything, the way he approaches her, the way she approaches him, their conversation, the surrounding. Everything is wrong.

She smiled at how he shows his reaction. “Choding Oppa!”, she thought to herself. She smile enthusiastically and decided to take his command, especially after seeing how awkward he has become…or something like that.

“Neh! Oppa, Na Bunjjo Kalkhe! (I’m heading home!)”, showing his cutest smile, she headed straight to the boys dorm exit and waved side by side.

“Oppa! Your promise, oh!”, she turned back around and showed her the pinky promise finger.

“Neh!”. Awkwardly, he answered, smiling uncoordinatedly. He managed to send her outside the dorm and nervously prayed no one is roaming around their room so as to no rumor will be created.

Fortunately, the field was clear. He sighed, big.

~~

Seo Hyun went out of the dorm with light steps as she headed back to her own dorm. As she finished saying her good byes to Yong Hwa, she felt the feelings and something coming back and that it somehow ignites another pound of hope inside her.

“There is no way he still has no feelings for me with those reactions.”, she argued with herself, daydreaming. “He can’t act properly in front of me!”, she said again, feeling all-so-giddy.

“He was so nervous too, I saw that!”

“Oh my God! He is in love with me!”, she concluded.

She smiled, a plot formed inside her head.

She then took out her phone and signed in.

~~

“Such a !”, Yong Hwa said in his breath.

“Yah!”, Shin Hye scolded. “What are you talking about?”

The two lovers are inside the Studio, talking and explaining things after their make-up session.

Yong Hwa seated in a swivel chair in front of the too many buttons and click pads that are used for recording songs and instrumentals. He has been turning here and there, making use of the tired chair to swing him back and forth.

Shin Hye is seated too, in a couch especially arranged by Yong Hwa to let her sit as comfortable as possible. He tirelessly stole the couch from another room and transferred it there to offer it to his princess. And now, she has no other choice but to seat there.

“That girl! She is a really, still dare to lie to me!”, Yong Hwa turned to her and made a disgusting face with the remembrance.

She glared at him. “Yah! Stop that! She was once your wife anyway.”

“Wife, my ! I was all so shocked about her lies earlier that I couldn’t decide whether to immediately chase her out or just pretend I didn’t know!”, arguing, he pointed her fingers every now and then, showing how irritated he is, especially after remembering how he’d become so awkward in front of her.

“I’m dating KyuHyun~oppa!”, Yong Hwa showed off his talent of imitating others, but this time, he made it worse, acting as disgustingly cute.

“Does she think I am stupid? I know she’s dating Luhan!”, he said with a heavy tone, anger filled up his voice.

“Yah! Oettokhe Arraseo? Don’t tell me you are running some errands of checking up on her.”, Shin Hye reacted, thinking how come he knows sensitive things about her. She almost stood up as her reaction, readied up her angry face. She just freaking heard how he is ready to tell the world that he loves her earlier and now she is hearing about how he knows about the other girl’s love story. This is unfair. And unconvincing.

“Ehh~~ Stop with that thinking Jagiya`~ I have no intention of checking up on es.”, frowned eyebrows and glaring eyes made up his beautiful face.

“Uri friend Jin Woon of 2pm, he was her ex boyfriend, and she dumped him huge… because of some handsome Rocker there…kekeke…”, he said in between his chuckles and irritation as well for that girl.

“Saw it on Min Hyuk’s cam! Remember last year? When she did stupid things that almost ruined us? The kids helped us and they showed me that video.”, he said with a bitter blends all over his face. “Had a good laugh watching that.”

“But, You sure no one saw her inside your dorm? It might be dangerous coz unfortunately I saw it.”, Shin Hye commented, remembering the danger of that happening, especially if saesang fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter