The Freakin' Kiss

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Thirteen

“Action!” PD finally commanded a roll of the camera after all the artists have set up. The staff and the crew went standby the moment the word was given out, waiting and anticipating.

Kim Tan dragged Eun Sang inside the storage room, away from his Mom who has been looking for him. They ran together inside it, his hands holding hers tightly. He let Eun Sang enter first the room so as to let him determine how to make the two of them fit the small cabinet-size box. After she got in, he went too, pushing his body closer to her, preventing himself from getting shoved against the wall which could produce sounds and irritations of the situation.

Cha Eun Sang backed down, feeling the heated body Kim Tan against her trembling body. She tried herself to keep backwards, to give him space. However, the room is just too small for them two. As she forced her body backwards, she felt the hard surface against her back that’s making her fidget, so she has no choice but to keep in contact with his body, her left hand still gripped by him, tightly.

They kept silent, waiting for Madam to vanish.

“Tanny!”, they heard.

“Tanny!”, continuously.

Minutes passed, it’s gone.

The pressure inside the room created too much tension as they look at each other’s eyes. With heat from their body continuously engrossing the entirety of the vessel, they keep each other’s hand, not letting go.

Kim Tan felt the power of the love he has for Eun Sang, and he knows that love has started to grow bigger and more powerful after all of the trials the have been getting through. He loves her so much and he knows she knows it too.

Cha Eun Sang established her eye contact with him, feeling the power of the affinity from his double-eyelid eyes. She is in love with him, but she knows it is not right. But the stubbornness of him kept her coming back to him, like although she wants free from all the consequences of having a relationship with him, she could not do so because he loves her…and he wants her so bad. So she gets back over and over again, until she somehow realizes she is destined to be in love with him.

Kim Tan look at her, her big beautiful eyes with so much love. Stare. He did that.

Until, he sees that luscious lips she has been biting all this time, trembling as she waits for them to be freed.

His heart raced. Like a horse-rider feeling the intensity and drive of his animal in an Arena. He unintentionally felt sudden rush of desire that was beyond his power to avoid. He gulped, trying his best to keep sane. He sweated. And he felt his breathing doubled. Tripled. And he has no more choice to relieve this strange sensation he has inside, overwhelming the feelings he has stored for so long time.

He, in split of a second, leaned his head closer to her, almost in a speed of light. His brain immediately found the lips he has been waiting to be felt and crushed it with his powerful lips. Still holding her left hand in a very tight manner, he intuitively found the other hand of hers and gripped it tightly too, making it sure that she has no escape for this scenario, that she wont be able to oppose or do anything. ‘Cause he only wants to kiss her.

He moved his lips forcefully against his closed tight lips to make himself a way inside. But to his dismay, he felt the her lips so zipped, almost like not welcoming, so he tried harder, bolder and harsher just to let him in.

Then he felt she opened up, like surrendering.

So he is in triumph. But instead of stopping, he was even more hyped. He couldn’t control himself more, especially after tasting that mouth that she has deprived from their previous kiss.

So without thinking, he kissed her real hard, almost engulfing her entire being. He moved from side to side and tasted her upper lip, her lower lip, her gums, her teeth. And he did it all over again. Non-stop.

A force here and there but he continued…after a minute. He stopped.

He was breathless, she was more.

He looked at her in the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter