Spot The Difference

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen

 

“What the Hell!”, he utter in his incongruent breathing, his eyes still pasted onto the screen of her phone.

Jung Yong Hwa couldn’t describe the feeling he is into at this moment.

He feels JEALOUS in bold letters.

He feels raged.

He feels cheated.

He feels … unknown.

Seeing, with his own two eyes, his girlfriend, whom he loves so much, whom he cares so much, like a diamond, a precious gem, is with another man, in a small, dim-lighted room, sharing one hell of a deep and torrid kiss.

It was hellish. That he knows.

He had felt his organs have turned up side down, his stomach swiftly activated to throw every little thing it stores out of his system. He already felt his brain, deprived from the needed oxygen, as he can feel his world swirl around in a moment. He already felt his eyes, watered by some tears, forming around their lids, ready to flow down his pretty cheeks.

But he still can’t define how he feels. The feeling is still unknown.

He is raged. Raged at how that man…owns her, like she was just a puppet he plays in his hands, circling her around his palm, like she was a toy that he controls over. Like he was working her like his slave, eating her like his meal, swallowing her like his gum…and making her do the same way.

Lee Min Ho was a definite kisser, he knows that. But there was something that got him thinking, a thought that, Yes, it was his expertise that started the sweltering kiss, but not that ended it. He was sure it was not just what they call Professionalism…because for him, it’s more than that… more than the suppose factor…

“It’s ownership.”, he hardly thought, still dazed from everything.

He feels cheated. He couldn’t believe that this thing…this thing…has reached him through Seo Hyun, the last person on the list. As he expected, Shin Hye would open this up. It has been days, or so Seo Hyun said, when this was taped, but he never heard a thing from her. Nothing.

“Did she like it?”

“Is she wavering now?”

“Will she break up with me now?”

Stuffs like these came playing in his mind, killing every normal thought he stored within his brain, washing them with insecurities and jealousy.

But then, overall…no one could define, nor describe how he feels as of the moment. All he knows…is that…it is as painful as hell, as unbearable, too bad…too ill…too hurting…to be true.

“Aren’t they cute, oppa~?”

Suddenly, he heard. Too bad she worded a thing…

Because out of the choices of reactions he thought of a while ago…

Yong Hwa couldn’t describe how he feels upon watching the scene. Part of him wanted to smash that phone playing the clip but he held back. Part of him wanted to slap the girls infront of him who showed such disgusted clip but then he held back again. Part of him wanted to fly away and interrogate Shin Hye, for hiding such thing. Part of him wanted to knock Min Hyuk up for lying. Part of him wanted to go wild and smash everything around him. He is so furious. He is so Jealous. He is so Mad and Angry.

He chose the first…holding Seo Hyun’s phone, he crushed it heavily using his own shaking hands, trying to break it mercilessly…however, knowing it would be a little bit impossible to do so…his hand made his own choreography without his command…raising to the air…and forcefully dropped the pink Iphone 4s of hers…scattering the pieces to the Van floor.

Seo Hyun was shocked; her eyes doubled the width and opened weirdly, like how she does it all the time…

Then she screamed… “Oppa~~”

Too bad the Oppa she tried to call has gone out of the Van…never even looked back…

~~

Coming from outside, Yong Hwa banged the door behind him, furious and agitated. He stamped his feet heavily into the dorm as he tried to look for something…or someone to get all of the pain and anger and all sorts of this horrible emotions he feels within. He wanted to smash the vases…the appliances…the gadgets around him. He wants to flip all the tables he is seeing, or kick the chairs surrounding. He wants to do something, just something to let everything out. Or at least, just a pound of it.

But he sees nothing.

Because all he sees is the video clip that kept playing inside his memory. That terrible kiss her girlfriend had, not with him…but with Min Ho. That atrocious kiss Min Ho tasted from her. That kiss.

His feet directly brought him to Min Hyuk’s room.

For part of him wanted to interrogate him. “How come he doesn’t know…or did he lie too? Like what Shin Hye did?”

Part of him wanted to know. “Did Min Hyuk saw it too? Does he think she like it?”

Part of him wanted an explanation. “Will it be over between them?”

But most fractions of his thought don’t want to…for he fears, that his interrogations would lead to the ultimate answer of “YES.”

Then, as he opened the door, Min Hyuk isn’t there. The room is empty.

Out of nowhere, CNBLUE manager came running to him, like a kid going to his parents…showing something discovery. “Yong Hwa~yah! Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you!”, he said, raising up his phone to show him the screen.

“MHIYD staff called me, she said your taping will be postponed the day after. They said to finish first the other scene so they wouldn’t be imposed with penalty.”, he said in his breath, still looking tired, probably from running here and there to look for him.

Manager then straightened his vision and looked at Yong Hwa. With a slight glance of it, he knows something had happen again and since it doesn’t concern the Band as he should know every detail first hand, he is sure…something happen again…with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter