The Conditions

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7

YH was astounded!

He could speak, he couldn’t move. All he did was to stare at the regretful look of his dongseang!

“He can’t do this to me!” YH exclaimed. Disbelief poured all over him. He couldn’t figure out what and why the decision came up like this. He is still in daze, searching for reasons, asking questions. He is confused.


“President told us not to tell you right away, but I can’t do so . . . and the song you heard earlier when the three of us were at the practice, is the Blind Love. . .”, Min Hyuk explained with his eyes full of apologies and regrets. He kept on moving from his position and tried to express his words in a non-stuttered way.

“Blind Love will be released immediately before you are out in the Heirs!”, MH continued explaining although he isn’t sure really if everything that he has been saying reached his Hyung’s ears. He just continued.

“Are you done?” President entered the Practice room with the CNBLUE boys practicing their latest album’s title track. He arrived in a sleek white polo shirt and pants in blue, obviously coming from his Golf session, coming in almost a minute after Yong Hwa was called by their manager for the Kim Eun Sok secret meeting.

The boys fidget after hearing the familiar awkward voice, immediately turning off all their instruments for more silence. The stood upright, listening. “Neh, President, only Yong Hwa hyung’s part is missing.”

“Hmmmm, arra! But don’t worry, I’ll deal with him. Good thing the other songs that are included in this album has been recorded before.”, he smiled suspicious, making the other people inside that room frown and regret simultaneously, not knowing what and how to react.

“And by the way, we will release Blind Love sooner that what we planned . . . and that is . . .three days before Yong Hwa’s out from that drama.” He held his chin high, so sure of his decision about the issue.

Jong Hyun sighed here and there, not believing the plot the President and basically them that they are doing against the man he respects and cares about the most. He blinks twice and thrice at the remembrance before, at how he betrays him and hurt him unfairly. He feels all the bitterness in the world, yet he couldn’t spit them out to relieve the pain in his mouth. He cursed himself a hundred times. “! ! !”


“President Han asked Jong Hyun his song Blind Love to be released in Japan and we will also have another Live for it, then another fanmeeting . . .then our Bluemoon concert in Thailand . . . President Han will keep us busy Hyung!”

“I, Jong Hyun Hyung and Jung Shin were really sorry for keeping this from you Hyung!”

Min Hyuk never dared to halt his explaining. He continued telling what really happened and how the boys were frustrated about them having to lie to their Hyung. He said that the can’t say NO easily to the Big A and that they were threatened too. He wasn’t exhausted, he continued.

Until Yong Hwa asked, suddenly. “When will I be out?”

Min Hyuk gulped, blinking his cute tiny eyes with his expression so regretful. He stared at his Hyung and his regrets doubled when Yong HWa’s eyes speak of disappointments and failure. He saw fluids around his clear eyes ready to jump out of his eyelids and turn into tears. He saw his Hyung’s Adam apple go up and down from the anterior of his neck. He saw his Hyung in deep collapse.

He couldn’t answer him. He can’t with his throat blocked. He gulped big. Then stared at his Hyung again.

Then he tried. But he failed.

He took another breath and attempted for the nth time to utter simple little words. “A week after.”

~~

Yong Hwa ran away from the CNBLUE dorm in a matter of second after he heard the words “A week after”. He heard less from Min Hyuk’s long explanation but those less words were enough for him to realize that his image as an actor, that his image as an idol and that his relationship with Park Shin Hye with Lee Min Ho in the picture are at definite risk.

And he couldn’t let loose about it. He has gone through needle holes after his trainee days, yet he managed to debut with full potential. He has gone through hard times when he entered We Got Married, but he was still able to get out of it and made a great impression to most of his fans. He has gone through difficulties when he received low rating from his Dramas but made them internationally acclaimed and loved even after years they ended. He has gone through hell when people couldn’t accept band music before but he managed to raise its popularity through CNBLUE’s color.

He did almost all through his power and effort.

But somehow, he got tired of being bashed and looked down.

But even if he can get up again and try, fight for himself and succeed, one thing that he couldn’t let loose grip is . . . someone.

~~

“Yong Hwa, you can’t get in there!”, said the secretary, using her body to block YH from entering the President office. She rose her two arms and made a commanding look. “He is busy as of the moment.”

Yong hwa used the heat in his eyes and targeted the woman who made the command. He used the fire he feels in his heart and ignited them through his glares. He wouldn’t care who she is. . .he wouldn’t care what she is. For him, the most important thing to happen is . . . to see that man behind the door the woman is depriving him.

“Bwah?”, he glared, with his hair all so messed up, forming a fist. He made one quite scary look and aimed at her. He made sure she will have the greatest fear of her life with his stare.

The woman stiffened when she saw how enrage Yong Hwa is. She felt sudden jolt in her spine which paralyzed almost her entire body. She didn’t move. She stayed still. She let Yong Hwa in. She let him out of her sight.

Now Yong Hwa’s gone through her fence.

~~

Yong Hwa entered the room hastily, banging the door. He immediately looked for the familiar face of the executive in the wide room and fortunately found his figure at the corner, behind his executive table decorated with the name plate “PRESIDENT HAN SONG HO”. He immediately ran through it, without any thought.

“Why would you do this to me, President? Why?”,he leaned a met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter