The Honeymoon

The Rocker And The Actress
CHAPTER 8

“Cut!”, the PD shouted. Again. He ran swiftly beside the couple, clapping his two soft hands.

“Omoo! Did you just compose that song for her? That wasn’t in the script. That was so sweet of you, Jong Hyun, I didn’t realize you can be this romantic. Woah, you must have thought that so well.”, the PD said with his eyes twinkling, clutching JH’s arm and inserting it through his.

“Neh, Kangdongnim.” JH smiled shyly, unable to look directly at the PD.

“Oh, Shin Hye, how does it feel someone has FINALLY made a song for you? Adding up the fact that it came from this handsome man?”, eyeing Shin Hye, as if teasing her.

“Yong Hwa’s songs are all for me, don’t you know that?”, she thought angrily. She wanted to shout at the PD and tell him right in front of his face that his boyfriend, Yong Hwa has a bunch of songs made only for her and right now, she doesn’t need anything from any other being, just from him.

Unfortunately, a series of flashbacks surfaced in her mind.


“Isn’t this a déjà vu?”

“Déjà vu?”

“We did these 3 years ago, remember? With my wife, Seohyun.”

“We did these 3 years ago, remember? With my wife, Seohyun.” (echo)

“With my wife, Seohyun.” With my wife, Seohyun.” (echo)

“Really?! Did you have fun that time?”

“I did, how about you? Are you having so much fun right now?”

“I did, how about you? (echo)

“I did” . . . “I did” . . . (echo)



“Ahmmm. Yong Hwa Hyung made a song called Banmal Song for Seohyun when they were married, here is one I made for you and I want you to call it . . . Let It Be Real”

“Yong Hwa Hyung made a song called Banmal Song for Seohyun when they were married.”

“Banmal Song for Seohyun when they were married.”

“for Seohyun” . . . “for Seohyun” (echo)


She was wrong, not all of the songs YH made are for her, he made one for the other girl too. Not for her, that song, that single song was not for her.

It hurts. :oops:

From being seated in the center of a very romantic place like a princess, she found herself trying to escape from it. It seems like horror for her. She pulled herself up and ran away, away from Jong Hyun, from the PD, away from the whole set. She didn’t care if she steps on anything. She just ran away.

After almost a century of running, she just acknowledged that she became very exhausted. She realized she has been running, walking for almost an hour. She stopped, nearly collapsing. She literally feels her whole body shaking, sweat all over her face and body became visible, her breathing almost unbalanced. But, she wanted to continue, she wanted to run more, to have a goal, to see a finish line.

Inside her heart, she wanted the finish line to be a man standing in his simple shirt and cargo pants, smiling, showing his toothy grin, stretching his long arms, ready for a hug. She wants that man to be her finish line. She wants to go there and ask him “Why?” “Why did he make a song for her?” “Why did he compose it so good?” “Why does he still regard her as his wife” “Why did he mention her in front of her”? “Why?” . . . “Why?” . . .

She cried noisily. She knelt over the sand flakes, hurting her knees.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her arm and pull her from above, preventing her from hurting her knees more. She was hugged immediately, feeling the huge arms wrap around her body, as if comforting her but at the same time, giving her discomforts. She couldn’t breath properly, she couldn’t move, she couldn’t struggle, not even recognize the man who is hugging her.

“Enough . . . Shin Hye, enough! Don’t hurt yourself anymore. I am here. For you.”

“Jong Hyun~ah.” Shin Hye uttered, recognizing his voice.

“Stop crying. Stop wasting your tears for him. Stop making yourself a fool. Stop waiting for him to tell the world that you are his because it won’t be in the near future. Stop it already. Just stop everything about him. Please.”

Jong Hyun hugging her tightly, making sure she won’t escape, making sure she will be able to hear every word that he says, making sure she will respond.

“What do you mean?” she asked copying Min Hyuk’s words earlier.

“I have fallen for you, Shin Hye~ah.” Finally, he confessed.

“Bwah?”, Shin Hye got confused. She didn’t know if she is hearing some voices or just dreaming. She didn’t know if he is telling the truth or is just doing it to comfort her. Or if he is really telling her the truth, she didn’t know when or where or why did he fall for her, much more how did he fall. She is wondering how everything became so complicated like this.

“I am serious, Let Us Be Real, nor just in as a virtual couple, not just on TV but in reality.” He begged passionately.
That answers the question of Shin Hye if he is telling the truth or not.

But, no matter how much she thinks about it, the more she gets crazy. She still couldn’t grasp everything that is happening. She thinks it blurry, unclear and stupid so she recalled JH’s words a minute ago.

“Stop crying. Stop wasting your tears for him. Stop making yourself a fool. Stop waiting for him to tell the world that you are his because it won’t be in the near future. Stop it already. Just stop everything about him. Please.”
“Just stop everything about him. Please.”


The last sentence turned to be an eye opener for her. Jong Hyun basically wants one thing from her, he wants her to break up with Yong Hwa, again.

“Let me go!” Shin Hye commanded, coldly.

“Shin Hye~ah . . .” Jong Hyun has no intention of letting her go without hearing her respond. He has to make sure he gets something out of this confession, and deep in his heart, he wants the good one.

“I said let me go!” she shouted. She pushed Jong Hyun away from her body to eliminate the contact between them because the more she knows that she is stuck inside JH’s arm, the more nauseous she feels. She gathered all of her strength, mixing her anger and determination to escape from him.

“Let me go!” She pushed harder, until she succeeded.

She glared at Jong Hyun, putting fire onto her eyes. “You want me to leave Yong Hwa? Is this how you repay him for everything he had done for all of you? I am sorry . . . but I love him . . . more than I love myself . . . and the thing you want me to do, is like gifting myself with my own death.”

She walked out, leaving JH alone.

But . . . without giving a chance to breathe . . . in a blink of an eye . . . Shin Hye was caught back by Jong Hyun by her wrist, placing her in her previous position . . . in his arms. However, instead of being held tightly and being wrapped around by his arms, she feels her head being held by his strong hands, his lips touching hers, hard and strong.

~~

After hearing the threat from President Han, Yong Hwa, without hesitation, tried to contact Shin Hye, not caring about the quarrel they had. Unfortunately, he couldn’t reach her. The operator has been pronouncing similar words “The phone is turned off”. He got really frustrated from the continuous failure so he decided to contact Jong Hyun. For the second time, he failed.

Yong Hwa then contacted their manager who accompanied Jong Hyun in Jeju Island. With so much luck, he was able to bridge their gap immediately with one try.

“Yobeoseyo?”, manager was on the other line.

“Hyung, where is Shin Hye and Jong Hyun? I can’t contact them.” Yong Hwa said in between his breaths.

“Oh, I don’t know too, I went out a little bit to buy Jong hyun some toiletries, but after I came back, the staff said they finished their taping earlier. I am looking for them too, and I am going crazy right now.” Manager exclaimed.

He is at the moment sitting in a bar, looking tired and bothered. He has just started looking for the two but failed. He got a little bit thirsty so he grabbed a little drink for himself.

“Hyung, we have a problem, a big one . . . someone took a picture of me and Shin Hye in front of her house while we were doing intimate things . . . and he threaten us to reveal it in the next forty hours . . . what shall we do?”

Yong Hwa was equally bothered as the man on the other line. He has been pacing for almost 3 hours while frowns and worries are all displayed all over his face.

“What do you mean?” manager interrogated, worried, loosing another 30 years of his life.

Seconds passed and the manager received a message from Yong Hwa, barely answering his question. There is a picture attached to it. He opened the picture and his eyes almost dropped by the floor after recognizing with no difficulties, the face of his Yong Hwa and his girlfriend Shin Hye.

He replied fast. “I will find them in less than 30 minutes.”

In a speed of light, he paid his bill and rose up. He grabbed his jacket and walked out of the door with his fast speed, walking while running. Suddenly, he bumped a girl who is about to enter the restaurant by her shoulder. The manager heard his cell phone drop when the impact was made. When he took a look at the gadget that fell, he saw two phones on the floor, realizing the girl’s phone dropped too. He immediately said his apology while trying to reach for the phones but the girl was fast. She got the phones first and gave it right to the manager, saying her apologies and smiling sweetly.

~~

Seohyun was fast. She got the phones first and gave it right to the man, saying her apologies and smiling sweetly. She was sure she saw the man from before but immediately discarded the idea. She is not in the Island for stupidity; she is here to unwind, to relax, to be healed.

The guy was then gone.

She checked for her phone for any damages but was astounded when she did not acknowledge the phone. The phone she is holding is not hers, so that means, her phone was in the guy’s possession. She almost panicked but told herself not to, she is in a public area.

She taps the phone once, hoping she could get any information about the owner.

Tok! Her eyes widened. She saw the picture Yong Hwa sent to his manager. The picture of the couple, Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye. She read the caption in it too, the 48 hours threat.

She finally recognized the guy who bumped her, the CNBLUE’s manager. She smiled, in an evil way.

~~

Seohyun hurriedly went out of the bar, heading to her hotel. She plans to pack her luggage already to be back to Seoul. Right now.

On her way, she saw a couple hugging, sweetly. It is like she is watching a very romantic movie, set in a beach. She suddenly felt giddy. A thought came in her mind. “Yong oppa and I will become like that soon.” She smiled, thinking dirty thoughts.

She was about to continue walking when she thought something is different with the two. They look really familiar for her, or maybe not. She wasn’t so sure so she did a recheck. Then, BINGO! She is right, she is seeing one of the best couples in WGM nowadays, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Hyun minus the camera.

“Are they dating for real?” Seohyun asked herself, whispering.

Then she witnesses how Park Shin Hye pushed Jong Hyun, she even heard the conversation between them until Jong Hyun pulled her back and kissed her in the lips, the girl struggling from his grip.

Seohyun gasped, asking for more air to inhale. She didn’t know but the next thing she did was raise her phone in the air and tap the “CAPTURE” part of the screen, twice, thrice, four to six times.

She run away fast, before changing her mind, she run away, heading to her original destination which is her hotel but within the circumstances, she is so sure she saw how Shin Hye pushed Jong Hyun harder than before away from her. She is also sure she saw how Shin Hye slapped the right space on Jong Hyun’s face, making a big red mark on it. She is also sure she heard Shin Hye say in Jong Hyun’s face “It’s Yong Hwa I love.”

But she made up her mind.

In less than an hour, she is back to Seoul.

~~

Yong Hwa received a message from an unregistered number.

Yo~ng, come to the 4th floor, I want to see you. Your wife, Seohyun!

Curiosity filled Yong Hwa’s mind. He neither understood why the hell did Seohyun contact him nor how was she able to get his number, and worse, even addressing herself as his wife. He smells fishy about the incident but right now, he still has Shin Hye to take good care of. He is as worried as hell right now. He could even fly directly in Jeju Island to fetch her but remembers what President Han said. “Never get out of your dorm. Never.” Nevertheless, he replied.

I’m sorry, Seo hyun~ah, I am quiet busy right now.

She answered back in less than a minute. “How about this?”.

The picture was also attached. The picture with the threat. Upon seeing the photo and the message, Yong Hwa nearly panicked, asking his phone how did the hell Seohyun send that picture to him. :shock::o

“Where did she get it?” Yong Hwa uttered. Fast, with all his might, he went out of his room, took the elevator. Inside, he pressed 4th floor.

~~

Seohyun waited. She is a little bit thankful her parents aren’t home. They thought she will be staying out of the house for few days so they decided to go to their province for awhile, as a sort of vacation for them as well.

Tok! Tok! Tok! It wasn’t a knock; it was more on a bang.

She opened her door, preparing him a smile.

“How did you get a copy of it?”Yong Hwa’s welcome with his rough voice.

“That is not important anymore. Let us just say, I have been lucky today.”, she said, with an accompanying chuckles. The innocent image she portrays in front of the camera was long gone. She looks daring right now, almost ready to seduce Yong Hwa.

“What do you want?” he asked in a stiff manner, ready to fight her with the game she prepared.

“Come on Yong, don’t show me that look. We were married before, after all. I already knew you are dating, even before their WGM episode so this picture is just like another one small slit in my heart. You already broke this heart before, quietly, it already became numb.”, Seo hyun said, showing a hurtful face.

“Tell me what do you want?” Yong Hwa asked again.

“I am going to release this photo of yours, that way, her career will be ruined. A girl agreed to marry the brother of her boyfriend in WGM. That shall be the first in the industry.” She demanded, crazily.

Yong Hwa already knew where she will be heading so he composed himself.

“Do you really think that will ruin her career? You got yourself wrong Seohyun. Even if you release that photo, I will make sure she will not be affected by it. In this industry, making stories and lying is common, just like what I did during our WGM days. I will confess to the world that I am in love with her, and pursuing her. I will tell them that she did not give me her YES yet and I just hugged her without her permission. I don’t care if our fans will go wild, or throw stones at me angrily as long as Shin Hye won’t be affected. By doing that, she might even become more popular, a girl being pursued by so many men. What do you think?” Yong Hwa rebutted, making sure, every word is emphasized.

Yong Hwa thought he succeeded, but he got annoyed when Seohyun just answered her with a wild laugh.

“Ok! But what about releasing this one too?” she showed him a newly developed hard copy of a picture. In there was Jong Hyun and Shin Hye, kissing.

Upon seeing the content of the photo, YH almost dropped to the floor, thanks to the table beside him, he was able to gain support.

“What is this?”, was all he was able to say.

Seohyun chuckled even more, irritating YH’s ears. “It’s Shin Hye and Jong Hyun, kissing. So if these two photos will be released tomorrow, will you still be able to save her?”, she raised one of her eyebrows, then continued talking, as if lecturing.

“The 1st photo will confirm that you and Shin Hye are dating while the 2nd photo will confirm that she is with Jong Hyun, doing things that she and you should be doing. It pretty much confirms too that she is doing adultery -- one of the most disgusting acts a Korean can do; which also confirms that she is “the Bad Girl”; and finally confirms her impending eradication from the industry. HEhehe, but don’t worry, everybody will sympathize you, so you won’t be affected.”, she smiled, partly widening her eyes.

“This is not true.”, he denied, producing tears in his eyes as well as sweat all over his body.

“Are you sure this is not true, because I have proof that she doesn’t love you. You? Do you have proof that she really loves you?”, she demanded, desperate to convince him.

Seohyun’s voice sounded inside his mind.

“Do you have proof that she really loves you?” “Do you have proof that she really loves you?” “Do you have proof that she really loves you?” “Do you have proof that she really loves you?”

“Do I have proof that she really loves me?” Yong Hwa whispered. He closed his eyes, remembering Shin Hye, her smile, her laughter, her cries, her face, her Shin Hye.

Yes, I have felt her love, a million times.

He felt her love when she hugged him so tight when he visited her in her house, that day when he knew she will be working with Jong Hyun in WGM.

He felt her love she made him the pancakes he likes the most.

He felt her love when she hurriedly went to their dorm when he was almost dying, took care of him, even if doing so might endanger her career.

He felt her love when she called him OPPA in the Han River date, believing that the DOOLIERS will still be with them on their marriage.

He felt her love when he saw those eyes filled with fluid when he mentioned Seohyun’s name during an episode of WGM in the CNBLUE dorm.

He felt her love she never missed any of their concerts in Korea, doing her promise of rooting for him till the end.

He felt her love the moment she became her girl, those are the proofs that she really loves him, those proof which felt heavenly.


“Yes, I have proofs that she loves me . . . and those are more than enough . . . more than enough for me. I love her and I will surely do anything you want, just please don’t release those photos. Please.”, Yong Hwa begged, the sincerity is seen all over his face, almost crying.

Seo Hyun did not expect this reaction from Yong Hwa. It figuratively broke her heart and wanted to just punch Yong Hwa right on his face, but the next sentence Yong Hwa made, gave her an idea, so she poised herself back.

“Please, anything. I will do anything. Anything.” Yong Hwa continued.

Seohyun finally made her mind, she smiled, triumphant.

“Date Me . . . . . . . . . . . . Publicly!!! “