Yong Hwa in Silence Gets Burn

The Rocker And The Actress
CHAPTER 12

The CNBOYS started their mission, targeting first the Potato Girl. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

“Seo Hyun usually goes out of her home at 9 am according to my reliable source.” Jong Hyun instructed the 2 boys who are attentively listening to him. :ugeek:

The 3 are so determined to finish this mission and get something out of it that could finally sweep all the mess clean. They need to do it. Fast. They realized that although sweeping mess is an easy job as they believe everything has its own solution, they consider this problem as a really big one, because they are timed. They need to solve this problem within this day, because tomorrow, shall happen one of the most scary nightmare they could ever dream about, Seo Hyun into their world, again.

“Min Hyuk-goon, you follow her. Since she was able to take our picture, she must have used either her mobile phone or a di-ca(digital camera). You have to get one if you can, or better yet, the two. But don’t allow her to discover you, I believe she isn’t the girl she introduces to the people as the real her, she can be better than that, or worse.” Jong Hyun lectured.

“Jung Shin-goon, . . . you go back to Jeju now, and squeeze everything that you can squeeze, extract everything that you can extract. Find out how she was a ble to get a copy of the picture the Cry*** NU** used as a threat. Hyung told me she used that to make him rush over her condo, he still doesn’t know where the hell did she get it.” He said pointing at the maknae, but the maknae looked startled.

“Bwah? I will go alone? Yah, Hyung, can I swap with Min Hyuk, mom will kill me if she knows I will be travelling alone.” Jung Shin suggested, almost begging.

“No! yah! Seo Hyun will easily know that you are following her with your height, don’t you know that? Even if you disguise yourself as a girl, everyone will become suspicious. You are too tall.” Jong Hyun shouted. He raised his right hand and made a slapping gesture. But immediately gave the maknae his deserved smile.

“Arasseo.” Jung Shin pouted.

“Kalkhe.”

He immediately left the two to continue with their plan while he grabbed his backpack to go to the airport. Before leaving, he still reassured himself to be well disguised, fearing the wrath of being discovered. He prepared his tickets and waited at the airport to send him to the island, with his wish to become the hero, hoping he will discover something that could help his beloved Hyung and the CNBLUE as a whole.

The tall maknae was seated in the airport and waited patiently for the pager to announce his flight. He took a peek at his wrist watch to compute the remaining time he still needs to endure.

Five minutes. He sighed. He waited more.

Five minutes later, then he heard the voice of the pager, reminding the passenger that it is time to board the plane for Jeju.

“Finally!” he exclaimed. He jumped for excitement and took a step . . . but someone grabbed his arm. He looked at the person responsible but he received a shake of the head.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.” The man said. Jung Shin pouted. He failed his mission.

Unfortunately, he was caught by their manager, and he was imprisoned, in the manager’s home. Without Jong Hyun’s knowledge.

Poor him.

Meanwhile. Min Hyuk saw Seo Hyun in the lobby, wearing her white dress and heels, she walked out of the building. According to his source, and from Jong Hyun’s instruction, she will be going to the ESEM building for some pictorial, so most probably, she will be using the van given for her by the agency, with her very own driver and personal assistants.

“The problem is, how will I enter their agency? Everyone will become suspicious about my visitation. Arrrgggh! Oetokhe?” Min hyuk frustatedly pulled his hair.

But to his surprise, Seo hyun did not used the van sponsored by her agency, instead, she went directly to her pink car carefully garaged at the building’s parking lot. It was even labeled as “SNSD’s maknae’s pink car”. Min Hyuk was still in dazed, but nevertheless, he still followed her to the parking lot, maintaining his disguise as a high school student. He hid himself in one of the car’s bumpers and closely monitored his target.

Seo hyun got her key from her bag then opened her car. When she was in she leaned to her back seat and got something from there. She is now holding a paper bag. One by one, she took out the content of the bag, first a wig, then the geek shade, then a polo. She then wore it for herself.

“Where will she go disguising herself like that? Will she spy on us too?” Min Hyuk asked, suspicion doubled up. He still continued with his mission.

Seo Hyun ignited her engine and started to run slowly but surely.

Min Hyuk ran too, by feet, towards her Mercedez.

But he got down again, after realizing his car will stand out too easily. Then he hopped to Yong Hwa’s car, thanking it was colored black. He has already his hyung’s key after Jong Hyun snatched everything from their manager.

“JH Hyung is really intelligent. Gumawo, hyung! You let me finally drive YH hyung’s car. Mwuah!” Min Hyuk blew kisses, his excitement is so leveled up. He has been dreaming about driving YH’s Land Rover because of its look. Although he has his Mercedes, he is disappointed with its color, too bright. He looked out of the car’s window to see if SH is still within sight. When he spotted her, he then ignited his engine, and within second, he is right behind her car. Following.

MH has been tailing her for almost an hour, turning around corners and crossing land fields. His curiosity intensified the farther they travel. At first he thought she must just be going to her relatives in the countryside, but according to her background, the direction should be the other way around, so that possibility is a null. She must be going somewhere. Some where no one knows.

Finally, she stopped, near a beach.

Half a kilometer away, Min hyuk made sure that he maintained to be hidden. He could not afford to be discovered that easily because he has to help his Hyung and shin hye. When he has assured that Seo Hyun already is out of the car, he parked his car too, along side the high way, far from hers. He went out of his car, used his feet to come closer to his target and prayed silently that he will get something out of this mission.

Min Hyuk found abundant bushes near the scene, so he hid himself there. He was thankful he gets a good view as to what Seo Hyun is doing, he can also hear Seo Hyun’s words clearly while she talk to her phone. She is waiting for someone.

Min Hyuk patiently waited for several minutes after the person finally came. He heard the up nearing engine of a vehicle towards them, so he rashly covered himself with leaves. Breathing heavily, he waited patiently. Then, he heard footsteps. He took the courage to take a peek. From his location, he can clearly see them. A guy and the girl. A couple.

The person whom she gave a call earlier arrived with his very own white car, Seo Hyun’s favorite color. He is none other than, Jin Woon of 2AM.

Min Hyuk intuitively raised his hand, carrying his Samsung Galaxy S4, he push the RECORD button. Click!

“Seo Hyun~ah!” Jin Woon called, lovingly.

Jin Woon cut the gap between him and Seo Hyun instantly. When he got closer, he grabbed her waist for a hug and planted a kiss on her lips. He has never seen his girl friend for almost a month which made him miss her so much. He wanted to hug her so tight, and kissed her more, to squeeze her, to show her how he loves her . . . but . . .

“KAh! (Go away!)” Seo Hyun commanded, pushing his body away from her. She showed an annoyed look then started glaring at him when they finally broke up. She arranged her messed hair and composed herself, turning her body away from him, facing the seashore.

Then silence. But Jin Woon could not take silence, so he initiated.

“Bogoshippeoseo (I really missed you).” He said, looking at her intently.

“Ara ( I know) what else do you do?” she answered, cold.

Jin Woon was astounded. Hurt. But he tried to manage. He smiled again. But his smile vanished when Seo Hyun said another words.

“Let’s break up.” She said. Then she continued. “I do not need you anymore.”

“Seo Hyun~ah!”JW begged.

“I will be dating Yong Hwa oppa, we will announce our relationship tomorrow, so I want you to stop calling me, or meeting me, or texting me. I’m sorry, it’s over.” she uttered again, full of coldness.

“Seo Hyun~ah, Khajimmah, oh? Please tell me everything I can do, everything to overpass him. I know I can over pass him.” He continuously begged, his hand clutching her arm.

“Aniya, you can never do that. He is way too better than you. You know I have loved him already on WGM, we just did not contact each other after that . . . but now . . .

“Liar, tell me, what’s the reason why you like him better than me?” he asked, eager to know the truth.

“Because he is a ROCKER, and he can rock my world better than you can.” She answered; a smile was slit on her face.

Jin Woon only shed his tears, left alone by the girl he truly loves.

~~

Min Hyuk recorded it all. HD video and HD audio.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Such a cruel lady. If the people will watch this, she will definitely be despised.” He smiled.

“An extract, I have this feeling this would somehow help us in some other way.” He said, proud.

He saw Seo Hyun walked out of the area, leaving JW alone. He wanted to go back to Seoul already to show this to JH but he still needs to wait for JW to go home too. Several minutes passed and he is now boarded with Yong Hwa’s car.

~~

Jung Shin begged his manager to release him.

“Hyung, chincha I will just go to Jeju to have my vacation, to unwind, nothing more.”

“Yah, still dare to lie to me. You stay here, I will arrange myself your vacation someday.” Manager shouted. He walked out of the room where he left the maknae to get some coffee.

“Hyung, Oetikanggoya? (Where will you go?)”, JS asked, frowns all over his face.

Minutes passed and the manager went in back, serving the bassist a cup of coffee. He lied on the couch near JS’s bed, took his news paper at the bedside and read them endlessly.

JS feels he is useless, so he wandered his eyesight to look for an escape.

When JS saw his manager in hid deep concentration, he walked towards the door, hoping it is unlocked.

Chk. Chk. It was locked, he sighed. So he went back to his bed and threw his body on the soft mattresses, shouting injustices. He looked at his manager but he looked undisturbed, sipping his coffee. He felt more frustrations. He started glaring at his direction, chanting spells he jokingly threw towards the old man. But something caught his attention. Manager’s phone, beside him. JS narrowed his eyes, targeting the device.

“I need to tell JH hyung about my detainment. I need help.” He took a light step toward his manager, making it sure that he won’t be seen or heard. When he was already near, he snatched away the phone and immediately dialed JH’s number. But something seems strange. This is not their manager’s phone.

“Hyung, this is not your phone.” He only said.

The manager instantly woke from his deep reading and faced his son. He saw the phone held by JS, but he did not get it back.

“Ah matta, my phone was switched when someone bumped me in a restaurant in Jeju, my phone was gotten by her. I didn’t know who that girl is at first but she looked so familiar, but when I opened that phone I am so sure that is Seo Hyun’s. I need to give that back to her.” manager said, remembering what happened. he still has no idea about the plan Yong Hwa has for tomorrow. the FNC is still thinking for a way to stop the Cr****N***, but not about Seo Hyun's.

“No need to do that hyung, I will give this back to her.” he said, smiling.

Manager suspiciously stared at the maknae, then he confiscated his phone, tickets and passports, even his wallet and cards just to prevent him from going to places without his knowledge. He sent him back to the CNBLUE dorm, unaware of the luck he brought to the group.

~~

Jong Hyun targeted the SNSD’s maknae’s home, on the 4th floor of their building.

After Min Hyuk left to follow the girl, he immediately prepared himself to raid her home. With a bouquet of flower on his right hand and a resto made kimchi, he knocked on the Seo’s family door. He smied, showing his lovely dimples.

A lady opened the door, looking surprised.

JH bowed down immediately, introducing himself. “Anyeong Hashimnika Eommoni, CNBLUE Jong Hyun imnida.”

“What can I do for you?” the old lady asked, smiling at the sight of a very handsome guy.

“I am Yong Hwa’s brother, remember him, he used to be your daughter’s husband way back 2010 in WGM, I just came in to pay respect to you. Yong Hwa Hyung asked me so, saying we were sorry we were not able to do that earlier. We were so busy lately.” He said enthusiastically, even showing the food and flowers.

The old lady hurriedly opened the door wide to welcome the visitor. She is so fluttered about this man’s action. When they finally went in the house, she immediately ushered him to the living room, making him as comfortable as possible.

“Yeah, I remember Yong Hwa, Seo hyun mentions him often. Here eat this.” SH’s mom remarked while providing the guitarist some dessert she prepared a while ago.

“Ah . . .” Jong Hyun exclaimed, but his eyes, wandering around the house, thinking if something might be useful for them. But as of the moment, he didn’t spot anything yet. He continued conversing with the mother to lessen her suspicion. They talked about SNSD career while he talked about CNBLUE’s. they laughed, they had fun but still, Jong Hyun had nothing yet. So he changed the topic immediately, bringing his mission to the next level.

“Ah . . . Oemonni, YH hyung wants to surprise Seo Hyun ssi, he wants me to give this little present to her.” he said, burying his hand into his pocket and got a tiny box, showing it to the lady.

“Ommo, what is that?” she asked, stretching her hands to get the box, but Jong Hyun didn’t hand it to her.

“I don’t know either, but hyung wants to surprise her, he said I should put this to her bedroom where she could spot it easily.” He said, smiling.

The old lady blushed. She immediately stood up and ushered the gentleman to her daughter’s bedroom, still giddy.
When JH went in, he then roam around the room, as if searching for a good spot to put the box-with-nothing-inside to the right place, but the truth is he is looking for something. He walked around and around, but couldn’t find something strange. He became so impatient and frustrated.

Minutes passed by but nothing so he just dropped the box at the bedside, clumsily, not caring about it anymore. He rushed out of the room.

“I already put it in there.” He said to the mother. “I think I need to go.” JH, without waiting for the “OK” of Seo Hyun’s mother, went out of the house.

He failed his mission.

He walked to the elevator, almost wanting to punch its door, but he held himself. The elevator opened so he hurriedly entered. But he heard someone called his name.

“Jong Hyun~ah!” it is the mother.

“Aiishh” he exclaimed but nevertheless, he went out of the elevator again, meeting the old lady. He smiled forcefully.

“I think you left this phone of yours, this isn’t Seo Hyun’s.” she said, giving the phone to him. The mother then smiled, blushing, then she turned around, going back to her home.

JH wasn’t able to react immediately. He just naively received the phone. He checked his jacket to see if his phone was still in there. It was. “This isn’t mine.” He uttered.

He opened the phone, shocked when he found out it was their manager’s. “How?” He opened the phone, its gallery to make sure it is really his Hyung’s. CNBOYS have pictures in their manager’s phone.

Then, his eyes protruded.

He then felt something rushed over him, increasing his heartbeats. He felt excitement.

“So, she used this phone.”, he smiled, triumphant. He saw there not just the picture of him and Shin Hye kissing, the push and slap moment was in there too. Yes, because the naïve Seo Hyun took once, twice, thrice, four to six photos of them before she ran away. She was also so naïve she didn’t delete them.

Indeed, problems have solutions.

“I can now clean all the mess.” He smiled sincerely, rushing over his dorm.

~~

“Just so you know, I won’t break up with you, not until you do what you said you will do . . . that you will announce your relationship with Seo Hyun. But until then, you are still mine, only mine.” Shin Hye uttered without looking at him, still eating her breakfast.

Yong Hwa felt certain guilt inside. “She won’t give up, he wants to hold onto me more while . . . I didn’t.” he whispered to himself. “I gave her up easily.” He cursed himself. The memory from last night resurfaced inside his mind. He remembered “the crying Shin Hye”. It broke his heart.

“Shin Hye~ah!” he called.

Shin Hye lift her head up, prepared a listening look and a smile.

He stared at her loving eyes, without blinking. “Miyane . . . for making you cry.”

Shin Hye saw the sincerity from his words, his tears visible too.

She stood up intuitively and rushed behind him. Without thinking, she hugged him from the back, tight and close. She bended her back to lean to him, just to reach him while he is still sitting. She buried her face into his neck, smelling his morning fragrance and then she cried, noisily.

“Just tell me not cry, and I won’t cry. Just tell me to be happy and I will be. Just tell me to love you more and I will do that best, just don’t say those words again, please, they hurt.” The pain that she has concealed has resurfaced.
“But I have to . . . I know that you feel that I need to do this.” Yong HWa cried too.

Shin Hye loosen her hug and pull Yong Hwa from his seat. She used all her might to make YH face her. When YH finally stood up, she made him turn around, although YH tried to stop her, fearing she might see his crying, he still failed and she succeeded.

“I know, deep in my heart I know, but those words . . . those words that you said . . . were all so painful to me.” Shin Hye wiped not her tears but his. She raised her hand to touch his, erasing the tears and the tear marks from his face using her thumb. She couldn’t take seeing “the crying Yong Hwa”.

Yong Hwa felt the heat from Shin Hye’s fingers. Even though she has done doing it, he still feels them, following the contour of his face.

He hugged her tight. :oops:

He thought of something. He made up his mind.

“Let’s just escape from here, Shin Hye~ah. Let’s just leave this place . . . Let’s just . . . get married . . . you and I, let’s get married.” Yong Hwa said in his breath, uttering those words in front of Shin Hye’s ears, almost whispering, almost begging. He uttered them with full of love. :lol::lol::lol::lol: