Leave Me...Not

The Rocker And The Actress
Chapter 2

“M-morago?” YH exclaimed in shock. If a while ago his face was all so red due to the WGM-induced-flare up, his face now is like a sky ready to shower all sorts of fluid. He literally felt his face drained off with blood.

“Hyung, Manager-nim said” … obviously not heard by YH as he hurriedly picked up his jacket and went to his drawer to find his car keys. “You’ll be in great use today, my car”, YH said in his breath as he fastly went inside the elevator to be sent to the lobby still hearing JH shouting of “Hyung, you can’t just drive like that, we’ll be in great trouble to president Han. Hyung, let’s just wait him, araseo? Hyung!"

YH drove his dashing Black Land Rover car and went directly to the FNC academy where their manager was there with Jung Shin as Jung Shin was invited to play with the bass trainees.

The FNC academy previously announced that one of the charms of the FNCA is that the trainees will be able to be lectured first hand by FNC talents who already debuted and if fortunate, they will be able to be lectured by FNC talents who are now world stars such as the CNBLUE boys if they are free of schedules.

FTISLAND boys, Juniel and the Ace Of Angels are also invited if they have the time too since they too are busy conquering Asia and hopefully, the world too.

YH parked his car and went in the academy to immediately look for their manager. While entering the hall, several girls that are newly enrolled noticed him coming and most of them nearly fainted. Lots of these girls are screaming, greeting and even asking for his photograph. Though the above mentioned privilege exist, YH has never once attended or lectured these trainees because of his tight schedule, beside, they decided to go one by one and JS was the first. Being the leader, he was assigned at the last. This information was already disseminated long ago so the fact that his presence at this moment is felt by these trainees made a temporary chaos. Everyone was shocked. They were not prepared for this afternoon gift and his home look was a definite adds to his charm. Wearing a long black cargo pants with a very white V-neck t shirt and a pair of black sneakers; his hair is disarranged gracefully and no make up at all. He is the definition of freshness.

But even if his presence created a temporary storm inside the building, he wasn’t mindful about it. All he wants is his manager. While thinking, he finally got a glimpse of their manager who was assisting JS out of the studio.

YH called him.

When manager hyung heard the call, he immediately turned towards YH only to show a very shocked face. He was like seeing his child in the center of the streets with lots of cars passing by. He was about to run to YH but realized he also has JS to take care of. He was in dilemma. But YH was nearing towards the MNGR so he was a little bit thankful although he is still hoping nothing bad will happen to the CNB leader even though the distance between them is only 12 feet away.

“YH, what are you doing? Did you seriously get out of your dorm by yourself?” MN exclaimed when YH has finally faced him. However, instead of answering MN question, YH dragged him by hand inside the studio. He was so eager to talk to him that he almost neglected the full of questions JungShin.

“Wait a minute, what is the problem, where are you taking me? Yah YH~yah!” MN said while being dragged inside the studio.

JS went in too. “Hyung, what is happening to you?” JS asked when he no longer can keep the questions in mind.

“Yah, kid, go home!” YH commanded the maknae.

“Shireo. I want to know what is happening and besides I’m not a kid anymore. If this pertains to CNBLUE then I have the right to know which I think THIS really pertains to CNB since you are talking to manager hyung. Tell me what is it?” JS insisted.

While Js is talking MN stared at YH and immediately he said. “Ah, so JH already told you. YH, it is already signed. I got it confirmed with President Han and we can do nothing about it.”

“Why her? You know what she and I have, right?”, YH said in between his sighs and frowns.


“YH, this will help you, you know how? Since last year of March, no, ever since the two of you met, the media had been tailing you both. They definitely wanted to squeeze something out of you so if we do this, they might as well think that there is absolutely nothing going on between you two.” MN explained.

Yong hwa hesitated for a moment, covering his mouth with true frustration, “Does she know about this?”

“She does, and she agreed,” MN answered.

YH was shocked for the upteenth times!!

“Mianhe hyung, I’ll think I need to drive the car again, please don’t wait for me, I promise I won’t do anything stupid, I promise.” YH stated while rushing out of the studio.

“Hyung, I’ll come with you” Jung Shin shouted while following YH.

MN immediately grabbed his arm and glared. “No! you kid, I’ll take you home. :cry: Sigh. :roll: Tsk. Tsk. :ugeek: Sigh. :ugeek:

" This is the mistake of being an idol, no freedom. No freewill, I feel bad for them, and this is the mistake of being an idol’s manager, these hard-headed kids. And You, stop making any more fusses, get on the car.” MN instructed the maknae.

When YH got in his car heading to SH’s home, he immediately grabbed his phone and dialed SH’s number.
“Doh, chigeum oddikah? Wae. . .

“Anyeong Yong Hwa~yah, missed me already, don’t worry, I missed you too, chigeum oddikah? Ppapuh? (Are you busy?)” SH answered enthusiastically.

YH was about to throw a fight for not being told about SH’s current project with JH but as soon as he heard her sweet voice and how she seems to be missing him eagerly, every little fire from his heart was extinguished, his guards were all down and he even wanted to see her face that moment, to give her a hug and a cute kiss on her forehead. Now, he realized after he ended the call, his right foot immediately pushed the car’s accelerator . . .constant and hard.

“Hmp. This kid, if I hadn’t just greeted him brightly, I am sure he had already gotten me worried.” She followed with a sigh.

“I already calmed him down at the moment but I am sure he won’t be contented with what I have agreed upon with the producer. SH~ah, relax, it’s just uri Yong Hwa, you have already known him from gross to specific, you can handle this and I know he’ll understand.”

After YH ended the call, she hurriedly went in the bathroom to wash up because by any minute, she’ll have her visitor at the door! She knows this visitor would be quite dangerous because one simple wrong step, and some eyes will see, her and his career will possibly be ruined. But come on, she trusts this visitor too much, in fact the mere idea of him visiting her made her heart go thump, thump and he will be here for some important matter. Anyhow, she’s very excited; she hadn’t seen this visitor for so long because of his World Tour Concert. This guy, whom she felt LUCKY for everything.

Ring! Ring! Ring! “My bell!”, SH said. She was about to open and prepared her sweetest smile. She couldn’t decide if she should smile casually or show him directly how she really misses him. After sometime, she chose the latter, after all he is his boyfriend and he indeed missed him like crazy, what’s there to pretend? It’s not like they are to face a camera and need to pretend that they are just one hell of a “close friend”, it was quite difficult, having to deny him and him having to deny her. Today, she’ll see him, with no eyes on watch.

She opened her door and as expected there he is, showing the impatient face. “What took you so long to. . .” YH didn’t finish his sentence for he was immediately hugged by SH from the waist, burying her face in his chest. He smelled her hair and couldn’t imagine how that simple fragrance affected him inside like he has been transferred in a place full of flowers, a place that cleanses the soul from inside out. He felt happiness, nothing less.

“Bogoshipeusseo, babbo!” SH blurted out like she about to cry.

Even she, didn’t expect to act this way the moment she saw his face. That original pretty face that could entice girls from all ages, she realized nothing has changed except for some additional stress marks and darkness around his lovely, unique single-eyelid eyes. She was now relieved from all the worries and doubt that has compiled for almost a couple of months where only cell phones, emails and other gadgets bridged them. Yes, she trusts him huge like how she entrusted herself to him but what she doesn’t trust are the people that have been trying to change their fate, from the reporters that have been following them, to the fans that are providing each of them with different pairs. They, clearly are the people she doesn’t trust.

She should see these things as pretty normal considering the path that she has chosen, but the delusionals have somehow gotten into her nerves especially when every little thing that she does is associated with “this other guy”.

But what made her crazier and angrier is when every little thing that his YH does is associated with some potato. She doesn’t understand how a potato became someone to be associated with YH, potato is a fruit, right? or a vegetable, she doesn’t know.

“Pamboggeusseo?” (Have you eaten already?) SH asked him while her face is still stuck onto his chest. She doesn’t want to move at all and tighten her hug more until she felt YH has already recovered from the shock she gave him and felt his hands wrapped around her body as well.

“Opseo, na pegueppah.(Not Yet, I’m quite hungry) do you have something for me?” YH asked while hugging her.

His current feeling of security made him want to never let go of the girl that gives him the best that he needs. For him, she was like his vitamin everyday, his happiness, his everything.

SH is still holding onto him until she finally realized they have been hugging for almost eternity at her door, outside of her house. She let go insidiously.

“I have nothing for you today because you called unexpectedly but we can make something for ourselves, come on, I think I’m in the mood to cook you pancakes.”

SH guided her to her kitchen and immediately looked for her apron while YH positioned himself in the kitchen isle. He’s busy and happy just by looking at her cooking for him. While cooking, they frequently stares at each other and end up chuckling with actually no apparent reason, like they are conversing just by looking at each others faces.
They are weird indeed, do couples need to be able to have this superpower?


“I want to help, what should I do?” YH said after some time. He went directly beside SH and helped him with anything he sees. They happily teased each other, played and even fight once in a while with stupid little things then eventually reconcile after one will laugh out loud.
They are indeed crazy but I love them.


After they finished with their cooking, they decided to eat in the living room while watching TV. SH sat down the floor beside the square center table of her sofa while YH sat across the sofa comfortably with SH’s ChoA bear he found prettily displayed in the center of SH’s sofa. He immediately grabbed the bear and hugged it, playing with its cute ear.

“Lee Shin is very cute, isn’t he? Look at him and you’ll be mesmerized. Hahaha. I can still remember every thing that happened during our Heartstrings shooting. Ahhh, by the way, our tour was a success, I think we’ll have another tour by next year, guess they love CNBLUE a lot, haha, thanks to the Leader, who’s CNBLUE leader?, I really want to meet him, they said, he’s actually good looking, could it be that he’s much more good looking than me? Huh, I doubt.” He continuously chatted while SH was there, earnestly listening to what YH has to say.

She can see how happy and contented he is for all the blessings he received. She can now see the toothy and sincere smiles and laughs of YH which made her so full, like everytime she sees this young and light-hearted boy, whom she wants to be with forever, she becomes so happy, she becomes someone who wants to provide this boy the love that he deserves for the rest of his life. She is very proud. She is and she is willing to do every thing to maintain that smile and laughter from his face. Everything.

“Yah, do you know that during our concert in the "Philippines" * please insert your country here* :lol: , someone from the VIP area raised a t-shirt with “DO YOU KNOW HEARTSTRINGS? And a “Lee Gyu Won heart Lee Shin in the front? At the back, it wrote there JYH heart PSH. Hehehe, she gave it to me before we started our first song encore YFFM so I wore it. Hehe everybody was terrific, they shouted loudly and we were jumping like crazy, how cool was that, you should have been there.” YH’s smile still plastered from ear to ear while he brought a fraction of the pancake they made into his mouth. His laughter can’t hide until SH finally spoke.


“YH~yah, let’s break up.” :o