The Blue Boys

The Rocker And The Actress
CHAPTER 11

Min Hyuk and Jung Shin came.

Carried by their very own Mercedes Benz, they rashly obeyed their Hyung’s command particularly after hearing about “the couple”.

Jung Shin drove the car while Min Hyuk accompanied him in the front seat. They hastily drove the streets of the Seoul to be brought to the Han River, forgetting their manager’s plead not to come out. The CNBLUE’s 5 members are in great trouble, so the CNBOYS need to work it out. Anyhow, the maknaes felt interested.

Upon reaching the side drive of the river, the 2 boys immediately spotted JH, still standing in the position where Yong Hwa left him a while ago, motionless.

“There he is!”, Jung Shin uttered.

“Let’s go!”, Min Hyuk said.

They opened the car’s doors and went out simultaneously. *just imagine two guys getting out of the cars in the coolest way ever*. 8-)8-)8-)8-)

The two went out, welcomed by the cool wind, blowing their soft hairs off their clear faces while taking their shades off . . . in a slow motion. They then turned their heads at the same time towards Jong Hyun, again in a slow motion, with their eyes gazing at their brother coolly. They stepped forward, towards the direction of their member, their struts, one of a kind, then . . .

Jung Shin fell. On the ground. Hard. :oops:

“Ouch, ohohoho, appuh!” he cried.

“Yah! Can’t you keep the CNBOYS’ pride, palli, aerunnah (stand up, fast!)” Min Hyuk did not see how the maknae fell, he just wondered how the great model made an NG in his most professional field, yet he could not contain his laugh. While helping the poor Jung Shin to stand up, he instantly spotted a rock that must be the reason for Jung Shin’s misfortune. He smirked, shaking his head but immediately kicked the rock off the water, fearing he might be victimized by it later.

He won’t allow that to happen.

Jung Shin still felt pain but he ignored it after realizing he is a model, such a shameful event for him. They continued to walk towards Jong Hyun, who, of course, witnessed the accident. They looked at him intently, waiting for a laugh, however, nothing came. They started to worry, their heartbeats went up high.

“I just hope it is nothing serious.”, both of them prayed, silently.

“Hyung, we are here . . . oh . . . are you ok? You are bruised, who did that to you?” Jung Shin noticed the dried blood on JH’s lips, a small black eye and a bruised jaw line. He went near him to take a closer look but JH immediately shut whatever JS will do.

“Anya~ gwenchannah . . . I deserve this anyway. Let’s us just start.” He said, a smirk formed around his mouth, remembering the fight he had with Yong Hwa.

The three then moved closer to the river where they found a bench to sit on. JH was thankful the 2 maknaes were able to think about bringing some food and coffee for them to eat. He thought these will be so helpful as they sure will consume hours of time for his revelation, apologies and the strategies he made. All for the man he received love and care from, and from the woman, who he thinks deserve to be happy.

Jong Hyun finally disclosed the issue about him, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, starting from the revelation he first said to Min Hyuk.

“Yes, I fell for her, unintentionally, and I thought I will receive something back.” He smirked again, reminiscing those moments. “But I forgot Yong Hwa’s charisma is so much powerful than mine, much much powerful. Look at all our fangirls, there are maybe hundreds of thousand of them who scream for him, although I am more handsome, right?” his smirks turned into chuckles.

Then he continued.

“During our shooting in Jeju earlier, I confessed . . . and kissed her, in the lips.”JH then stopped, feeling a little guilt inside him, and shame. He raised his head up to have a glimpse on his brothers, to see how they currently look and then, he saw them widening their eyes, almost dropping on the ground, especially Jung Shin’s. He saw how shocked the maknaes are, nearly wanting to punch him in the face, too, but they hold back, tried to listen more. So, he continued, nevertheless.

“But of course, Shin Hye rejected me, she slapped me and told me straight in my face that she has not felt what I felt for her, that she loves Hyung only . . . I was hurt . . . but I realized it was solely my fault . . . then manager informed me about the threat from the C*y*ng N*ts, so I hurriedly came back here.” JH stopped for a moment, allowing his body to replace the energy he consumed all this time. He breathe in, he then breathe out.

“Hyung then called me to take good care of Shin Hye, she has been crying when I found her at home . . . I asked Hyung why, he said he broke up with her.” JH continued.

“Chincha? Why? We can still solve this crisis, I think. He doesn’t need to break up with Noona.” Min Hyuk said, frowns all over his face. he couldn’t understand why the need to do such thing, for him, he believes it will create a storm especially after having JH and SH joined the WGM show, but it will only be temporary, people will understand. BOICE will understand.

“That’s what I thought too, but after Hyung did this to me” pointing at his bruises, “he finally admitted Seo Hyun has something to do with this.”JH flared up with just the mention of her name, and he doesn’t know why.

“Bwah? Oetokhe?” the maknaes interrogated, chorally.

“That girl took a picture of me and Shin Hye . . . kissing . . . and she threatened to release it to ruin Shin Hye’s career, unless Yong Hwa Hyung date her . . .publicly.” Jong Hyun uttered regretfully.

The younger boys were shocked, they were rendered speechless.

“So we have to help them, and our mission’s first target . . . the Potato Girl. So are you with me?” Jong Hyun asked, eager and determined to put the first puzzle he lost in its right place.

~~

Meanwhile . . .

2 AM has ticked in Yong Hwa’s watched, so he decided to go back home after bottoming up several beers in a stall in one of the streets of Seoul. However, he isn’t drunk yet, not a little bit. He let another minute passed until he finally stood up, rearranging the disguise he did in his face. He firmly put his eyeglasses, then checked his hood-over-cap clothing until he has made sure no one will definitely recognize him.

He finally reached home, thanking it’s quite everywhere. He then went to his room.

When he opened his door, the sleeping Shin Hye greeted him. Covered with a comforter on his bed, she looks serine from afar. Very lovely. He remembered JH told him she cried herself to sleep. He didn’t think she won’t move away at all.

Without further reasoning, he took a step closer to her, scolding himself by not doing otherwise. He stepped a little more until he finally saw her face to face, almost half a meter away. A rush of different emotion flooded his heart. He palpitated forcefully after seeing how her Shin Hye looks so sad, dried tears still clear from her face, not erased.
Half of him wants to run away, and just leave this sad girl alone in his room, but the more powerful part of him told him to stay, to be with this girl, to look out for her because she needs him more than ever.

He was about to move his finger to reach for her dried tears but Shin Hye suddenly talk . . . in her sleep.

“Baldo Andwe, Shirreo . . .”, she cried, more tears came out.

Yong Hwa felt another sheering pain inside him. Other than guilt, he felt more hellish emotions, cursing himself, he also shed tears.

“I am sorry, but I have to do this.” YH apologized.

He stared at her for almost a couple of hours, unaware of the exhaustion he feels. He was there, with her, watching her intently, witnessing the sad face that has been in that face all the time, hearing her cries and moans, her questions as to why he did that to her, he was there, feeling her pain.

Another minute passed when he at last decided to take a nap, on his couch inside his room, he promised to just sleep lightly but as a sleepyhead that he is, he feel deep in his sleep, dreaming something different from the reality.

~~

Shin Hye woke up, the sun, bright and hopeful, visible from the east. But the pain is still there, Yong Hwa’s voices are still playing, inside her mind, loud and clear. The memories from last night resurfaced again.

She cried another more, silently. She could not take all the pain anymore, she wants to end it all, but uncertain as to how will she be able to do it. She needs cure, but could not find it.

But one memory started to play in her mind, healing the pain she feels. She is not exactly sure if it was a dream or a reality but that memory somehow makes her happy, or painless, at least. That memory she had, she wants to replay it over and over. That memory with Jong Hyun.

“All I know is that, he loves you and whatever reason he has for saying those things to you, I believe he did it for your own sake. He loves you, only you.”

It wasn’t a dream, she said. She was sure it wasn’t a dream because she saw Jong Hyun came in here, and she was wide awake that time. Yes, it was reality. She became hopeful.

She looked around Yong Hwa’s room after making up her mind not to give up. She won’t give up. Never. There, she found the sleeping YH in his couch, covered with a blanket. He looked really tired too, and cold, folding his arm around him. She moved closer to him, noticing the stress marks and the pain all over his face. She looked at him, promising one thing.

“I won’t give up.” :x

~~

Yong Hwa finally woke up, an hour later than Shin Hye. :oops:

He heard someone playing his piano, hitting the notes perfectly, forming one very familiar song he composed during Heartstrings days. He also heard that soothing cute voice of a girl, putting words in the music she produces from the piano.

Flower in the spring, falling leaves on the fall, that is the paradise . . .

He feels paradise . . . then the song stopped. He wants to object, to command the girl to continue. He wants more.
That is then he realized he has to wake up now, remembering why he has to sleep in a couch, not in his comfortable bed. He opened his eyes and looked for the owner of that very familiar voice, Park Shin Hye.

He stood up, ready to confront her. “Why didn’t you wake me up?”, he asked after looking at the clock. It has strike 7.

Shin Hye smiled at him, which gave him a shock, then she answered. “You look so siren in your sleep, how am I supposed to do that?”

After recovering from the shock, YH composed himself, showing his cold manner, again. “Prepare yourself, I’ll take you home.”

“Shirreo, I am staying here.” She said, straightforward, her chin pointed up.

“Bwah?” he exclaimed.

“I said I am staying here.”, she echoed.

“Shin Hye~ah, I already broke up with you . . .” he wasn’t able to finish what he was about to say for she interrupted.

“But I didn’t, so basically, it’s a null. I am not leaving you.”

Yong Hwa could not believe what he is hearing. He thought she must be playing with him.

“Stubborn, and where do you think this will take you?” YH challenged her.

“I don’t know, I just don’t feel like leaving you now, is that a problem?” she said, showing some annoying look.
YH just blasted. “PARK SHIN HYE!”

“Wae? . . . Oppa?”she answered, ready to fight. She saw YH’s shocked face, providing her another smile in the face.

Yong Hwa went speechless. He couldn’t think straight, not anymore, he didn’t realize minutes have passed without his answer. He just heard Shin Hye say something more shocking.

“if you won’t say anything then, it’s fine. I am going to take a shower, I have not had any since I came from Jeju.” Shin Hye went straight inside his comfort room, leaving the shocked Yong Hwa alone.

~~

YH was still in daze, after being shocked by her two times, he didn’t know how to move at all, well at least he didn’t remember yet. He has been standing in that same position for almost eternity, unable to preoccupy his mind with some other things.

After some time, he finally manage to sit down, to provide his mind, body and soul some rest but to his dismay, his mind is still thinking about the fact that she is right inside his bathroom, taking a bath, his body, still hearing the noise the water makes and her quite hum, singing their favorite songs. He realizes he is definitely in a disaster, his plans at risk.

What he wonders the most is why the hell is he still staying in this room, even though he knows the disaster is approaching. He could run away or simple yet, walk away, stay hidden or just excuse himself. But he stayed, maybe because she still needs him, that he feels.

Then, indeed, the disaster came. Shin Hye went out of the bathroom, her body is wrapped around by a piece of towel, showing her white, golden shoulder and legs, her hair still wet from the shower and her smell, reaching his spine from the nose.

He saw everything, then his saliva pooled around his mouth, unable to halt its activity. He felt it so he has no choice but to swallow it once, twice, thrice. He thought he has been staring at her which made him feel some guilt inside so he finally lowered his gaze, looking at the floor. He became uncomfortable so he changed his gaze and looked at his curtain, then to the other direction.

“I am done . . . oppa.” Shin Hye said.

YH felt uncomfortable wherever direction he looks so he tried to look at her again . . . then a certain amount of electricity suddenly hit him when he saw her infront of his mirror, combing her hair. His heartbeats went to heavens, his breathing became abnormal. He gasped a huge amount of air.

Shin Hye heard him, gasping air. She hurriedly stood up to check if YH is ok, but after just about two steps, she saw YH’s hand formed a stop motion, halting her action.

“D-don’t d-dare come near me.” He just said.

“Yong Hwa~yah . . . you look pale, are you ok?” she asked, feeling worried.

“N-neh, gwenchannah . . .ahh . . . ahh . . . I’ll make us breakfast.” He hurriedly escaped, almost running, his hand still cold and shaking.

~~

Yong Hwa finished the dish, hoping it was not affected by his condition earlier. He has already managed to calm himself, at least for now because as what he can see, Shin Hye has been shocking him endlessly, and he feared it will wreck the wall he tirelessly built yesterday. He chanted stupid chants, said stupid words just to remind himself not to loosen up even a little bit but it seems like no matter how many chants he say, or how many reminders he memorizes, Shin Hye can always have her way when it comes to him. He is so definitely a coward, and that confirms even more when Shin Hye entered the kitchen.

Yong Hwa’s eyes fell, literally, no, I mean, figuratively. His mouth opened.

He saw Shin Hye wearing his white shirt, making it look bigger for her. Her legs showing.

“Miyane, I just washed my clothes, I don’t have any extra. You won’t mind, will you?” She just casually said, continuing her walk to the table in the kitchen where the dish has been prepared.

Yong Hwa felt electricity bolted his insides. He is all so tempted to the max. He feels more than this writer can write.

The feelings he has are somewhat strange for him. He never felt annoyed or angered about her actions and stubbornness, he felt happy, dreaming like this will happen, he, the husband and she, the wife. He continued dreaming until she called him.

“Yong Hwa~yah . . . aren’t you hungry?”

“Neh.” Yong Hwa answered, cutting his dream. He sat down and started to eat, trying his best to think other things.
Then silence. They just ate . . . until . . .

“Just so you know, I won’t break up with you, not until you do what you said you will do . . . that you will announce your relationship with Seo Hyun. But until then, you are still mine, only mine.” Shin Hye uttered without looking at him, still eating her breakfast. :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen::oops::o:D