I REally CAnt

The Rocker And The Actress
CHAPTER 3

“ Shin Hye, listen to me, everything that I say here is all for you, for him and for your careers. You have to do it. You may think I am cruel but I have thought about this intensively and I know this plan will help. Now, do you understand what I mean?” Manager Jun said while holding SH’s hand.

They were talking inside one of the conference rooms of MBC building. The signing of the contract for the ShinHye-JongHyun partnership for the MBC’s popular variety show We Got Married has ended several minutes ago. She was so happy awhile ago seeing her friend JongHyun but when Manager Jun finally opened his suggestion to SH, everything around her became pale.

“But, do we have to come to this point, Oppa? Do I really need to break up with him? We can keep our relationship as a secret, until the right time comes, no even forever. I don’t think I’ll be able to do it Oppa. Jebbal Oppa. We promised to be very careful, didn’t we?” SH rebutted with a worried face.

“Arra, Arra, I know, but just to keep everything in the right place, we have to be more careful now, more careful than ever, especially now that you will be working with JH. Don’t worry, the hardest part will only be at the beginning of the show, because everyone will be asking you about YH but once you and JH will pull this off and if more fans will love your tandem then, for sure, Yong and Shin couple will eventually slow down and tada . . . no one will bother you anymore. (Seriously, I don’t like Manager Jun’s plan)

“But. . . “, SH wants to protest.

“Think about it, daughter, I have protected you and your career for a very long time, I don’t want you to ruin it just because. . .hmmm, I mean I don’t want you to lie anymore if they ask you again about him. Think deeply, my daughter. Ah, it’s hot today, come on, let’s go home and rest, I’ll send you home now.” Manager Jun stood up and walked almost to the door. He stopped and turns his head back to SH. “Not coming? I’ll let you think in the car, I promise I won’t talk.”

SH got up and bowed down a little to his Manager Oppa. “Neh”.

~Several hours earlier~


At the conference room of the MBC building, SH and his manager oppa were waiting for the “future husband-JongHyun” that the WGM staff has chosen for the actress. When SH knew about her upcoming project, she was a little hesitant to join. No, she was totally opposed to the idea. She never liked the idea of two people meeting, greeting, smiling, acting, and making cutesy acts for the sake of a show, much more, acting like couple. For her, the best way to win a heart is to build a strong foundation of friendship, respect and love.

However, when she knew that he will be partnered with JongHyun, she thought of a brilliant idea. “Being with JH can also mean being with JYH.” And that’s it. She stated her interest in WGM to Manager Jun immediately. Her impulsivity with her decision started when she hasn’t seen JYH for almost a couple of months, adding up is the reaction of the Gfans about the JYH and PG in 1 villa and many more. But Manager Jun has some other plans for her and him. She regrets it now.

~~

YH~yah, let’s break up!

“Wae?”, YH calmly asked, straightening his face, seeing SH’s eyes intently. He is calm. He tries to be calm. He thinks SH must want to say something else, yes, something else, not the literal way, not the hurtful one. Yes, not that one. He trusts her, she’ll say something else.

“Our relationship, let’s end it here. I can’t go on anymore. . .

“ShinHye-yah, are you worried about the antis? Again? We have made this far, you want to give up now?” YH said with accompanying chuckles. He won’t let this conversation be as serious as the atmosphere around them, he feels the tensions but he tries to relieve it by letting out a sigh and smiles.

“Not just that, everything, I’m sick and tired of everything. Everything with you is very risky, it’s like everything that I love, everything that I treasure is hanging right in front of my eyes ready to fall any moment. I’m sick and tired of it, I’M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU!” , SH blurted out, tears falling down her cheeks.

That was it. YH heard enough. He didn’t remember how he was able to get his jacket from the sofa, how he was able to walk out SH’s house and how he was able to open his car’s door. Everything went blurry in his eyes. He can’t see enough, all he can visualize is the water pooling from his eyelids covering his vision which frustrates him even more. He was so angry he punched hard his car’s steering wheel, ignited the car’s engine, accelerated and nothing specific proceeds.

It was already 9 pm when he decided to go back to the CNBLUE dorm while four men are patiently waiting for him to arrive. When he entered, everyone were shocked at how their leader looks as of the moment. They threw curious glances at each other, scared to ask YH anything. One of them was able to gather a pound of courage to ask him. “ YH, are you drunk?” Manager initiated.

“Anya~”, YH answered. YH knew he has enough alcohol in his body but he too knows that that amount of alcohol isn’t enough yet to knock him down or even blurry him a bit. He is that resistant and he is proud. But deep inside him, he curses his body for not being able to feel numbness, he wants the effect of the alcohol so badly, right now.
Manager asked him the question because it doesn’t show that he was drunk but they smell it and that confirms it. The dongsaengs were next to interrogate. “Are you ok? Were you been to Shin Hye-noona? How is she?”, the dongsaengs chorally asked except JH. He knew by the look of their Hyung, something went wrong.

YH only had to hear her name and the pain resurfaced again, no not resurfaced because the feeling has been there already, it only doubled when SH was mentioned. Without answering anymore questions, he directly turned his back and went straightly to his room, merely banging his door. He buried his head to several pillows and frustratingly cried himself to sleep.

~~

The next morning, though he knows exactly that he lacks sleep, YH rose immediately for today’s schedule. Today will be the fan signing event for the products they endorse from Bang Bang which will be held at the Appjeong mall area.

He went out of his room while straightening his walk down to their kitchen, from there, he made himself a cup of coffee to straighten up his thought. He is still a little bit sleepy from his lack of good sleep but he didn’t care, he is still a little bit dizzy from the alcohol hangover but that didn’t matter to him, he knew he looks like a zombie but it won’t stop him from doing what he ought to do, and he knew exactly he won’t be able to smile but he has to go, because he is JYH.

After making a cup of coffee for himself, he sips from the mug to have a taste for it but, he was so dismayed when the taste reflected his feeling inside. BITTER. The frustrations he feels have gone to a level where he wants to smash everything down, he wants to break everything he sees, he wants to destroy everything on his way, and the frustrations was again added when he realized he couldn’t do it, he shouldn’t do it.

“You are so unfair Hyung, you should have called me when you went out to drink, it has been so long since I’ve been drunk. Next time, include us, oh?” JH was leaning again in the kitchen’s door, with two cups of hot coffee on his hand. He immediately extended his other hand to give the other coffee to his Hyung. YH reached for the offered mug and hesitantly directed it to his mouth. The coffee tasted better. He was relieved.

“I wouldn’t ask anything except for this one, can you go to the fan signing event?”, JH asked.

“Of, course.” YH immediately answered.

~~

At the fan signing event, hundreds of people went, needing to make at least three long lines from the Bang Bang stall to the entrance of the mall. Everyone is so excited to see the quartet, carrying with them are different accessories, shirts, blouses, pants, jackets, etc labeled with Bang Bang, others even brought with them CDs from Japan and Korea, some planned to hand their corresponding biases with different gifts and fan-loves. When the facilitator announced that the four men have arrived, everyone screamed and started to chat with their companies. The screaming continued until YH made his entrance.

“YH oppa looks sick, is he ok?” chatted the girl fan from Thailand.

“What happened to Oppa Yong, it’s like he is about to faint, should we bring him to the nearest hospital?” worried comment of the girl from Japan.

“He must be exhausted from their tight schedule, I hope FNC will give them more vitamins and supplements.” , said the group of fans from Taiwan.

“Oh, I don’t care, as long as I could give him this couple item, later, I’ll go to ESSSEMMMMtown to give the other half, they have to wear them for us to spazz more. Hehehe.” , stated by the girl from “the farm”.

He was no smile, no reaction when he entered the mall but he tries his very best to give the fans the smile he owes to them though most of the people there knew it was a force smile. He looks sad, frustrated, and sick. He looks pale too. Most fans were surprised. Others took pictures of him, planning on posting their fanaccounts and pictures later in the different blog sites, some didn’t bother.

The fan signing event ended with success, the fans were satisfied when at the start of the activity, YH gave his best to be his normal self, he smiled(?), chatted and shook hands. The fans were sure something is wrong but as a true blooded BOICE, they understood, after all, he is just a normal guy, problems come and go. They even commended him for being professional, for continuing the event even if he wasn’t feeling well, that is how they love the Yong Leader. They thought, he will come back again someday.

“The fan signing event was a success, thank you kids!” Manager announced to the boys when they finally are inside the van. “And ah~ YongHwa, are you ok? You look sick when you arrived in there, do you want to go to the hospital?” asked him to the Leader with the worrying accent accompaniment.

“Gwenchanah, let’s just go home, I want to rest.”, answered by YH, closing his eyes and folding his arms tightly to control the cold temperature he is feeling.

“Ah matta, by the way, President Han called me earlier, he wants you guys to attend Juniel’s birthday party at the FNC building, it will be recorded so you must attend that one. They invited the FTIsland boys too, so it’s a good time for a get together.”, Manager exclaimed almost forgetting the call he made with the FNC’s President.
Hearing Manger’s instructions, Yong Hwa immediately opened his eyes to face his MNGR.

“You go, just send me to the dorm, I said, I want to rest.”

When the CNBLUE car left, YH hurriedly went in their room, thanking they were situated at the first floor. He feels sick, a lot. His head is pounding like hell, his fever went up high. He wants to throw up but nothing comes out. He feels cold all over. When he reached his room’s door, he literally felt his knees went nibble, followed by his body touching the floor. Before he lost his consciousness, he was able to snatch out his phone from his pocket and called the no.1 speed dial on his phone, then immediately, his vision out.


~~

“ SeoHyun, where are you going, dear?”, Seohyun’s mom asked her daughter when she saw her changing her dress and putting some perfume.

“I’ll go down the first floor, I will see someone.” Seohyun answered with a plastered smile shining brightly from her face.

“Oh, uri daughter looks blooming, who are you going to see, someone special?” Seohyun’s mom said holding her daughter’s shoulder while smiling.

“Ommaa~~ your beloved child called me saying I should just go, that I need to go before it’s too late. I want to see YH, I haven’t seen him for so long, I want to have chat with him, after all, he was my husband before, right omma?”, SJH said remembering the call she made with her omma’s beloved child.

“Arasseo.” , SJH’s mom’s encouragement.

“Kalkhe.”

Seohyun is a little bit nervous about her spur of the moment decision she made to visit YH in the first floor, though it has been months since they have been neighbors, they have not visited each other yet, maybe because of their tight schedules, she thinks.

She is nervous yet excited to see him again. She started praying while riding inside the elevator which will send her any moment to the 1st floor. She couldn’t wait for the elevator’s door to open. When the bell rang, Ting! The door at last opened. She stepped out of it smiling happily and excitedly, but her smile fades away when she saw a girl wearing shorts, a thick fashioned jacket with hood, dark sunglasses, low cut boots and a handbag entering the building’s main door with a worried look.

The girl looked gorgeous in her eyes, she wants to ignore her but something she feels is wrong besides, her curiosity leveled up, so without knowing an apparent reason, she hid herself from one of the building’s pillars and followed the girl. Seohyun was shocked when the gorgeous girl stopped immediately in front of the CNBLUE dorm and pressed the pass-worded digital door with ease. The gorgeous girl entered hearing her scream. . . “Yong Hwa~yah, gwenchanna?”

Seohyun wanted to run away but something stopped her, she couldn’t move her feet away, she couldn’t turned away, instead her body literally betrayed her command, she moved closer to the door and peeked from the slightly opened door, showing an unconscious YH in the arms of “the gorgeous girl”, removing her jacket and covering his body with it to promote heat. :x

“I’m here now, don’t worry any more, oh? Shin Hye is here, I’m here now, oppa, I’m here now.”, Shin Hye said worriedly wiping the sweat from YH’s face.

Without knowing, Seohyun’s tears started to fall down her cheeks, continuously, non-stop. She wiped them away by her hands then started running, not back from the elevator but outside. She finally came to a bench situated outside their villa, she sat there, crying, hurting, remembering the call she received earlier.

“Seohyun~ah, palli kah, go to him now, make friends with him, open up a little before it’s too late. Now is the time. I know he really likes you. Since he too wears the gifts the g*g*m*s sent to him, he must have liked them, meaning, he really likes you.”, SJH heard her Tifanny Eonnie from the other line. They have been chatting for 2 hour about JYH, how he has been and what he is doing.

“Arraseo Eunnie, I’ll go now, I should look pretty when I go there, shouldn’t I?”, asked SeoHyun.

“Of course, you have to, we are SNSD, aren’t we?” enthusiastically said by Tifanny.

“Arata, Eunnie.” Answered Seohyun.

“I’m hanging up, maknae-ssi, Ahmm, is your mom there? Please tell her, her “beloved child” greets her with love. Anyeong!”

“Neh, Eunnie, Anyeong!”

~~

Meanwhile, fans who attended the fan signing event of the CNBLUE for Bang Bang, started to upload their pictures to different blog sites but what catches the attention of the most and the center of the discussion of the Boices is how YH looks sad and sick.

“ Yong oppa, looks sick, what’s the reason?” :?:

“I don’t know, he looks sad, could it be because of. . .” :?:

“Maybe because of . . .” :roll:

“I really think the reason is. . .” :oops:

Technically, nobody knows the entire reason why YH was sick except for YH himself, Shin Hye, the CNBLUE boys and manager, Seohyun and . . . . . . . . .

a man in black jacket, sitting inside an off-lighted room carrying a camera and several photos of a couple hugging in front of someone’s home, grinning and saying.

“I know why!!!”