DAtes/Eyes

The Rocker And The Actress
Chapter 5

Yong Hwa froze. For a while.

Then he laughed out loud.

“Arasseo, Arasseo, about your collaboration with Shin Hye . . . I approve it. As I told you, there won’t be a problem, I trust you, I trust her, that’s the key point here. Right?”, Yong Hwa said showing his toothy smile. He is making a great effort to hide his embarrassment to his dongsaeng after witnessing HIS intimate – I mean Romantic- side, trying so hard to show his normal “Yong Hwa, the CNBLUE leader” side though he knows he is absolutely failing. But at least he tries.

Yong Hwa is still giddy, and so is Shin HYe.

“ JH-Hyung, what’s happening? Jung Shin isn’t moving at all, did you shock him or something?”, Min Hyuk hurriedly checks what is happening inside after JungShin was thrown out by JH.

JH didn’t answer.

He removed his gaze from, JH who is blocking his view of the dorm by his broad back muscles and look at YH instead, peeking up from JH’s side.

“Yong Hwa hyung, what’s . . :o . . Oh, noona!”, Min Hyuk blurted out when he saw YH has a girl standing beside him.

“Why are you here?? Did something happen to hyung?, MH curiously asked.

“ Ah. . . Min hyuk goon, Anyeong!!!” SH greeted the cute Drummer.

“Ah . . . YH called me earlier, he was a little bit sick, he said no one was at home, so . . . and to visit you too guys.” SH happily said to Min Hyuk. She rushly left YH’s side to move close to Min Hyuk. When she has come to a close distance, she stretched out her right hand to reach for MH’s hair and disarranged them. “It’s been along time, Joon Hee!”

YH immediately made his move to get SH back. He moved one step and grabbed SH’s hand, the hand she used to disarrange MH’s hair. He dragged her back to her previous position, beside YH.

“ Yah, Morrago? I wasn’t just a LITTLE bit sick, I was sick, A LOT, and you came here because you were soooooo worried about me. *Looks sick :oops: * I think I am still sick right now” Yong Hwa faced SH putting her hand to YH’s forehead. “ And you never came to visit these guys.” He added pointing his finger to the other boys.

“ Bwah? Yah! Won’t you shut up, it’s embarrassing enough!” SH whispered glaring at Yong Hwa with her lips protruding and her teeth grinding. She removed her right hand from YH’s grip and formed a fist attempting to punch the air directing to YH.

They started bickering.

“Arasseo, Arasseo”, MH surrendered. “But Noona, no one saw you right? You know, it’s dangerous nowadays. The media already knew our place and there are saesang (crazy) fans around.” MH frowned showing a worried look.

“I wore my hood and shades, I think no one recognized me.” Leaving YH continuing with his jealousy, SH answered MH with full of smiles.

“That’s a relief . . . ah matta, JungShin, why does he look like that? He seemed to have seen a ghost or something.” He remembered all of a sudden how the innocent Jung Shin looks like after he was kicked out of the door, he seemed lost.

Yong Hwa felt giddy again followed by a silent “kekekeke” only SH can hear.

SH decided to use her usual weapon. “Pak!” she slapped his left arm hard.

“Ouch, yah, geumanhe! I am still sick! Where can you see a nurse hitting her patient like that?” he said rubbing the hit part of his arm.

Jung Shin and manager finally entered. Manager said his “Anyeong” to the guest but JS remained unable to make an eye contact neither with Shin Hye nor with YH.

Manager faced SH with a fatherly look.

“SH, have you been here long? YH did really look like a zombie earlier at the fan signing event but he refused to go to hospital, thank you for coming here and for taking care of him. I owe you a lot . . . hehehe . . . if something bad happens to that kid, 50% of the BOICES will kill me . . . including you and the President.

“Aniya~, I won’t kill you oppa . . . hehehe . . . ” SH answered partly sticking out her tongue.

Manager moved his gaze from SH to YH.

“ Ah, YH-yah, did you say you are still in pain, you still look pale, JH, why don’t you send SH home, I’ll bring YH to the hospital first, he might need some treatment.” Manager suggested.

YH straighten up and faced his Hyung. “Aniyo, I am more than alright now.” He looked at the girl beside him and smiled. He started to walk towards the main door holding SH’s hand. SH was surprised so she followed YH’s steps though it looks like YH is dragging her.

“Hyung!” Jong Hyun shouted without moving to his position to attempt to halt the two.

They stopped, turning their heads back.

“Cover up yourselves first, there might be cameras outside.”

The couple stared at each other, then looked at themselves from head to toe.

“Neh!”, chorally, they replied.

~~

“Where are we going, you should send me home . . . my parents should be worried by now, I didn’t get to ask for their permission to leave the house to rescue you.” Shin Hye is in the front seat of her car while Yong Hwa, in the driver seat.

“Let’s go to Han river, it’s midnight, no one’s in there.” YH answered without removing his eyes from the high way.

“Why? Do we have occasion?” SH asked.

“Opseo~~, YH answered.

“But why the need to go there? You still need to rest.” SH asked again.

“DATE!”

“I want to have a date with you . . . to feel what it is like to date someone in a public area, not inside each other’s houses, not in each other’s phone, but in an open area. What do you think?” YH stated finally looking at SH’s eyes, unmindful of the highway.

Shin Hye was astonished by his word DATE. It seems like he really wanted to feel that feeling, without the eyes of anyone, without the knowledge of anyone, just them. She looked at him intently, seeing him smiled shyly.

“He really is so pure, so innocent.” SH thought to herself.

“Juwa ( I like) Let’s go, Han river, here we come!” SH shouted pointing at the direction of the mentioned river.
They have been in the Han river for almost 2 hours, doing the things they want to do most as a couple with freedom, walking the side beach while holding hands, talking things they failed to mention in KAKAOTALK or on the phone such as something that happened during their concerts, fan-meeting, etc, laughing out like crazy, teasing each other . . . and never to forget, bickering. These activities may just be simple and unremarkable, but these are the things they want the most . . . these simple things.

No one speaks. They just walk hand in hand, feeling the breeze of the Han river touching their faces, blowing their hairs. No one speaks.

After sometime, SH decided to open up something to YH.

“OPPA!” SH called out.

“HMMM.” YH replied. Smiling. Revealing his cute, *my favorite* :lol::lol::lol: lovely cheek bones. SH doesn’t call him Oppa very often, now, he realized it feels heavenly.

“Yong Hwa~yah, we will start the taping for WGM next week, they are planning to release the news by tomorrow, not later this day but tomorrow, however, I think there are already rumors circulating the net . . .But . . .”SH started.

“But?” . . . he asked when she stopped talking.

“I am a little bit worried, will the DOOLIERS handle it? I hope they can, I still want them to be with us when the time comes we can tell everyone our relationship. What if they will lose hope?” SH mentioned while they are walking with their fingers clasped with each other.

Silence.

Then YH smiled.

“They will handle it, I know. They were able to stand behind YongShin couple even though I was married with Seohyun for a year, they didn’t leave us, they believed us. You know why? Because there is a difference between the fan-made couple they associate with us and the YongShin couple, the former is FAKE while the latter is REAL. Arachi?” YH replied continuing their journey.

“Arasseo!” SH said, hopeful.


~~

At Pann Nate . . .

“CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun Marries His Band Mate JYH’s Rumored Girlfriend Park Shin Hye In We Got Married, How True Is This?”

Comments: by KNETizen

(+) 1,346 (-) 2 This collaboration is only for the sake of the two who are dating, Lee Jong Hyun is only helping up . . . ke ke ke

(+) 964 (-) 2 Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye will get married for real in the near future, as of now, let’s help them cover up. Ke ke ke

At CNBLUESTORM . . .

“CNBLUE’s Guitar freak LJH rumored to collaborate with Park Shin Hye in We Got Married”

(+) 234 (-)3 Wow, new project for LJH, this would be awesome!

(+)197 (-)2 Park Shin Hye is really fated to be with CNBLUE

(+)1 (-)346 Jung Yong Hwa will support them, right?

In the nest . . .

“Park Shin Hye to join We Got Married with Lee Jong Hyun . . . to be closer to Jung Yong Hwa?”

(+)23, 456, 870, 987 (-)0 Dooliers know best!

(+) 165, 764 (-) 0 The answer is YES! Dooliers fighting!

At Soompi . . .

CHAOS. . .

~~
WGM 1st Episode

“Action!” the WGM PD shouted.

SH started talking while in her car.

“According to this address, I am going to a guitar store, hmmm, Wae? Is my husband a guitarist?

“Who could be him?”

“Jung Yong Hwa? Ehhh, anya, anya, baldo andwe.” (Showing the infamous YFFM gesture.) (DOOLIERS, spazz worthy, checked!?)


“Jang Geun Suk? Ehhh, that oppa is very busy now.”

“Lee Jong Hyun? My favorite in CNBLUE!!! Hehehehe . . . Miane, Yong Hwa~yah!”

“HmmM, who is it? Ahhh, molla!!!” SH talking to herself, looking nervous, excited and frustrated. She is currently staring at an envelope given by the WGM staff which reveals the location of her husband to be.

“Ahjusshi, have we arrived already?” SH asked the driver of the van after they stopped in front of a guitar store.

“Neh.” The ahjusshi politely answered.

SH got down the car and started walking towards the entrance of the store. She looked terrified at the same time excited to know who her husband will be. She slowly opened the door, peeked at the interior of the store and found nothing but a room full of different kinds of guitar and a tall man in a white shirt looking at the hanged guitars. He isn’t facing SH, so SH has yet no idea who that man is so . . .

“Anyeong Haseyo . . . Park Shin Hye ~imnida.” Shin Hye started.

The guy turned around revealing the guitar freak of CNBLUE, Lee Jong Hyun. :o:o:o

“Lee Jong Hyun, you! You are my husband? Yah, what are you doing joining this show? Hahahaha. Did you already know I will be your wife?” SH continuously asked.

“ Mollasoyo, ShinHye, I just knew it ‘s you when I heard your voice, the staff asked me not to turn around until you introduce yourself. Hahahaha, Daebak!!!” JH rode the flow. He showed his dimples.

“Hahaha, chincha, Daebak!” SH exclaimed. She immediately faced the camera. “Yarabeun, I am married to my friend Jong Hyun. We met even before their debut here in Korea, he was introduced to me by Yong Hwa. Hahaha . . .

The newly married couple immediately chatted non stop, talking about the band’s activities and SH’s acting career.

~~

The couple went to one of the practice rooms in the FNC building to continue with the taping. With guitars inside, JH initiated.

“ Ah . . . you said before in an Awards Night that you listen very well to our song and FTIslands’, we were very grateful that time, it was a waste we weren’t able to attend, we just came back from Japan.”

“ Neh, I really like band music, that’s why I appreciate ANJell so much. Hehehe. In every interview, I usually say I want to collaborate with ANJell again.” SH answered.

“What’s your favorite song in CNBLUE?”, he asked, emphasizing his eagerness to know.

“ I like everything actually, but I think I have fallen first to Y, Why . . . that song is very passionate . . . but I like your song too, they are much heartfelt that YH’s upbeat music.”

“Hehehe, gumawo, for liking my songs, but you still chose Y, Why, Yong Hwa Hyung’s song.”, JH felt jealousy.

“ Aniya, I said, I have fallen for it first, no one knows what I like the most now. I’ll tell you next time.” Shin Hye answered, looking defensive.

Then Silence.

“ In Neon Nege Banhesseo, you sang my song I Will Forget You/Teardrops In The Rain, I like you rendition of it, it was more feminine and warm, ahhh, I brought my 2 guitars with me, do you want to duet?”

“Neh? Ehh, I’m shy, I am not as good as you, yours is better, that’s for sure, just sing me that song, it’s one of my favorite CNBLUE song.” Answered SH

“Ah, shirrheo, sing with me.” JH got up to get his guitars and offered it to her. “Here.”

JH plucked his guitar first so that they could have a feel for it, then SH followed, strumming, introducing the rhythm.

I will Forget You

JH:Geureol geomnida ijeul geomnida oneulbuteo nan
Geudaeran saram moreuneun geobnida hanbeondo bon jeok eomneun geobnida
Gireul geotdagado seuchin jeok eomneun

SH:Gwaenchanseumnida ijeossseumnida bappeun ilsange haengbokhajyo
Geunsahae boineun saramdo mannago

JH:Sarangi da geureochyo sigani gamyeon huimihaejyeo
Gieokjocha hal sudo eopgetjyo Oh

JH&SH:Sarangi gamyeon ddo dareun sarangi dasi ol geomnida kkok geureol geomnida
Jigeumeun apado jogeumman jinamyeon amul geomnida
Geureol geomnida ijeul geomnida nado geureol geomnida

SH:Eoryeopjin anhayo oneulman apeumyeon modeun ge ichyeojil geomnida
Dallajin ilsange eosaekhal ppunijyo Oh~ NO

JH:Sarangi da geureochyo sigani gamyeon huimihaejyeo
Gieokjocha hal sudo eopgetjyo geureochyo~

SH&JH:Sarangi gamyeon ddo dareun sarangi dasi ol geomnida kkok geureol geomnida
Jigeumeun apado jogeumman jinamyeon amul geomnida
Geureol geomnida ijeul geomnida nado geureol geomnida

SH:Modu jioul geomnida
Kkot geureol geobnida

JH&SH:Sarangi gamyeon ddo dareun sarangi dasi ol geomnida kkok geureol geomnida
Nunmuri heulleodo jogeumman jinamyeon useul geomnida
Geureol geomnida (ijen) ijeul geomnida (ijen) sangcheoga amul deut...
Geureol geomnida geureol geomnida ijeul geomnida


:lol: WGM 2nd Episode . . . to be continued~