He Fell Deep Down

The Rocker And The Actress
CHAPTER 7

# Will you let this be real?
Please let this be real, let us be real . . .#


“Still awake?” MinHyuk is standing at Jong Hyun’s door, holding two cups of coffee. He gifted his hyung the other one, stretching his left arm to put the cup over Jong Hyun’s work table. He also gifted him a cute and bright smile for the early morning. :D:D:D

“Oh, Min Hyuk –goon, why are you still up? Is something bothering you?” asked JH working with his guitar, responding his dongsaeng with his gentle smile. The guitarist has already formed two dark circles around his eyes, worsening the already weary ones. His skin has become dry also, due to continuous nights of sleeplessness. :oops:

“I would lie if I say nothing, everyone normally bothers themselves with stupid little things, right?” Min Hyuk answered; he smirked while putting himself over one of JH’s chairs inside his room.

JH got the coffee MH gave him awhile ago. He sips through it while continuing his conversation with MH. He eyed the cute drummer. “So, is the thing that is bothering you one of those stupid little things?”

Min Huk shook his head.

“I was shocked with Yong Hwa Hyung earlier, mentioning SeoHyun sunbaenim’s name in front of Shin Hye-noona while the tape was running. Yong Hwa Hyung isn’t that kind of a person. He may be a jealous man, but he acts professionally all the time.” Min Hyuk rebutted.

“Do you think YH hyung likes SeoHyun?” :roll: the dumbest question JH could ever ask. He knew he is wrong, but somewhere in his being tells him that those words can give him euphoric effects and he wants to experience it a little, just for a while.

“Ehhhh~ baldo andwe!” Min Hyuk immediately objected. :o

“Ever since YAB days, he has loved noona, no one else. Tch. Remember, when we haven’t debuted yet, after YH hyung finished YAB, the only name that came out from his mouth was noona and he still does that until now. YH wasn’t a little bit interested in Seohyun. He has never mentioned her inside this dorm except earlier. And during WGM days, during their breaks, YH hyung only plays with his phone while that girl is sitting alone, doing nothing(real fanaccount). Remember that? Yong Hwa hyung loves Shin Hye Noona, a lot.” Min Hyuk said in a reminiscing mode.

A smile was slit upon his cute face whenever he remembers how happy his hyung when they were filming Heartstrings. He never felt exhaustion; he never forced himself to smile when he is not in the mood during YFFM days because smiles and laughter have already been prepared when the two are with each other unlike those days before that, when he was tired, he has to force himself to smile just to not ruin the show. “YH hyung was that professional.”

JH suddenly felt something in his heart, a burning sensation he never felt before. His heart beat faster, his pressure became higher. He is burning inside. He feels frustrated with the feeling. He despises it. And there is another one too, there is a bitter taste in his mouth. He thinks it’s from the coffee MH gave but no matter how much he swallows, that bitter taste didn’t leave him. It burns him. :oops::mrgreen::oops:

“But Shin Hye shouldn’t be treated like that. Hyung knows Shin hye can be easily hurt by his simple words much more the name of that girl. She may look strong but she is a girl too. She has weaknesses. She is vulnerable too. I saw her cry and it broke my heart seeing her like that. That moment, I wanted to hug her, to tell her she shouldn’t worry because hyung wasn’t serious about it or tell her that she shouldn’t worry because I am with her, her husband.” Jong hyun blurted out. He was mixed with emotions. He feels angry at Yong Hwa, for treating Shin Hye like that and those new sensations he felt made him expel everything, he wants to release everything. :cry:

Minh hyuk was in pure shock. :shock:

In these moments, he shouldn’t say anything, not even open his mouth or breathe a little, for whatever thing that he shall know or hear from this conversation might end their brotherhood, their team, their family, their dream, their lives . . . everything . . .

But still, he opened his mouth, he threw words, he asked . . . “Hyung, what do you mean?” :o

“I think I am falling for my wife!” JH uttered, surrendering. :o:o:o

~~

Yong Hwa was inside his room, pacing. He is holding his cup of coffee, almost empty. The phone he just used a while ago had already drained with battery so he is charging it right now. It was basically consumed by hours of trying to contact Shin Hye, but he failed.

He was so sure he saw her cry but after the PD shouted cut, Shin Hye immediately asked for an excuse to go the bathroom for a touch up. He tries to follow her but immediately stopped by their manager, saying he can’t do so. After that, the cold Shin Hye took over the body of the cheerful girl earlier, and the more he tries to converse with her, the farther she goes away. She was mad.

He is currently tired, after the taping they made and the failure he gets from trying to contact her. He wants to rest but every time he closes his eyes, the fluid-filled eyes of Shin Hye covers his vision, and it hurts him, then he gets awake again, almost panting.

He moved his hand to get a sip from his coffee, but nothing was left. “It’s empty.” He sighed. :x

He hesitated if he should go to the kitchen to get another coffee or just try again to sleep but he realized trying will be useless, so he made up his mind to go out.

While walking down the hallway, he heard some conversation.

“Remember that? Yong Hwa hyung loves Shin Hye Noona, a lot.” He heard Min Hyuk from the slightly open door of Jong Hyun’s room.

“Oh, they are still awake?” YH asked himself. He was about to continue walking the hallway to do what he planned to do but he heard Jong Hyun talk, almost shouting, so he stopped, he listened, carefully.

“But Shin Hye shouldn’t be treated like that. Hyung knows Shin hye can be easily hurt by his simple words much more the name of that girl. She may look strong but she is a girl too. She has weaknesses. She is vulnerable too. I saw her cry and it broke my heart seeing her like that. That moment, I wanted to hug her, to tell her she shouldn’t worry because hyung wasn’t serious about it or tell her that she shouldn’t worry because I am with her, her husband.”

Hyung, what do you mean?” YH heard Min Hyuk asked.

Silence.

YH became as eager as the time passes. He became so scared, terrified. He is starting to breathe heavily, dysrythmically. He gulped, anticipating. :x

“I think I am falling for my wife!” Jong Hyun finally said.

Yong Hwa thought he lost his soul, he found himself backing out, walking back to his room, confused. :o:shock::o:evil:

~~

YH didn’t bother to sleep, he forgot it already. Instead, he immersed himself in music production. He picked his guitar, strummed, and plucked; he hit the piano notes, recorded melodies. He even decided to give his song the title . . .”Guard Your Girl”. He did this, he did that. He did things.

He wasn’t mindful about the sun that has rose from the eastern horizon. He didn’t know when it rose and how long has it been there. He is still doing things.


Tok! Tok! Tok!

Jong hyun entered. 8-)

He is carrying a huge bag for travel. At his back, a guitar was also hung. Though initially, he was wearing a smile, a portion of it fade away after he saw Yong Hwa. He must have been scared by how YH looks like, or maybe how YH looked at him the moment he saw him.

“ Hyung! We are shooting at the Jeju Island. The staff just called us. I think it is for the 10 season anniversary of the show. I just came to inform you that.” Jong Hyun tried to say it enthusiastically.

“Oh~” YH merely said, plastering his gaze at his computer screen, looking annoyed and tensed.

Jong Hyun was about to leave the room when suddenly he remembers something . . .

“And ah, Hyung, Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of Shin Hye . . . for you.” He smiled, leaving Yong Hwa alone.


“Liar!”YH uttered.


~~

Inside one of the buildings of SM Entertainment, two people are conversing intently. The guy, sitting at the end of a very long table moves his swivel chair in a circular motion, resting his chin over his muscled hand. He looks like thinking seriously, deciding on something. The girl is sitting contiguous to his seat, looking innocent. She is trying to convince the guy about something.

“Why do you want to go on a vacation, Seohyun~ah?”, asked the guy in his good suit. :P

“because I am hurt, I can’t take it anymore, I want to be healed, I want him out of my system, now.”,
Seohyun thought, though she definitely has no courage to verbalize them.

“President, I just want to unwind, it will only take days so I am pretty sure it won’t run on our schedules.” Seohyun answered instead.

“Where do you want to go?” he asked again, looking convinced.

“ Jejudo island!”, she answered, smiling. ;)

~~

“How was your flight?” Shin Hye interrogated jong Hyun, as if interviewing him. They just got off from the airplane they rode from Seoul to Jeju island and is presently riding their van to be sent to the set of WGM.

“It was fine, yours?”,Jong hyun answered her back with a big smile on his face. He noticed before their flight that she was not well so he decided not to talk to her until they arrived in the airport.

“Fine, sorry I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone earlier, I think the flight made it so. I am not really a travel person.” She said guiltily. “I promise to enjoy this shooting as if we are on a trip, I need things like these too, vacation. Woah!!! Jeju Island, I missed you!!! Hooooo!!!” Shin Hye shouted in an open window of their car.

“Yes, let’s enjoy this one, as if WE really are on a trip!” Jong Hyun seconded, he mimicked SH and then laughed out loud. He surely will enjoy this trip. A trip with his wife.

They arrived in the set of the episode where they saw all of the staff and crew were gathered. They are congratulating the PD for the good rating of the show. They are passionately enjoying themselves, proud of their hardworks.

When the couple joined the crowd, the PD welcomed the couple and asked them to talk to him. He indeed loves the tandem and wants to talk about upgrading their love story, something more mature, something more real, something more.

“Oh! JH-SH~ah come here dear, I want to talk to you both.” The PD put his hand over JH’s shoulder while allowing SH to stick to them.

“I want this to happen . . . This too . . . and this . . . how about this?” the PD suggested. :ugeek::ugeek::ugeek:

The couple couldn’t object because the PD looks so eager and interested, so they listened intently.

~~

WGM 3rd episode . . .

“Action!”, the PD shouted. :geek:

Their first night in the island was made to be romantic. They commend this as their first honeymoon after their virtual wedding.

Jong Hyun arranged a candle lit dinner just in the seashore of the famous destination.

“ Yah, are we far yet? You know I hate surprises.” SH giggles while being blindfolded by JH. They are walking towards the seashore. :?:

“Wait just little more, maybe 10 steps more.” JH answered. He chuckled. 8-)

When JH removed his hand from SH’s eyes, she almost jumped from the surprise. She saw a table with two chairs facing each other. They are decorated by flowers and velvets. At the center of the table, there were candles with rose petals scattered all over the table cloth.

“Wow, did you prepare this for me? What’s the occasion?”, SH asked, she looked so touched by JH’s act. To repay, she close their distance and hugged him tight.

“It’s our honeymoon, you know, married couple celebrates after the wedding, it has been weeks since we met, so I prepared this for you for compensation.” JH smiled heartily. He feels electricity flowed from the bottom of his spine up to his extremities, to his fingertips. Every little part of him says he did this from the bottom of his heart. Inside, he screams, hoping everything that is happening right now is true.

“Let’s sit, shall we?” Shin Hye snatched JH’s hand and pulled him to the area.

JH, with his good manners, pulled one of the chairs and let Shin Hye sit on. The two became very lovely to look at. Even the staffs were giddy seeing the two. They look so in love. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

“Wait here, I’ll get something.” Jong hyun left Shin hye’s side to get his guitar that was already displayed near the event area. He looks a little bit nervous but at the same time anticipating. He really wants to show something to Shin Hye, something he made from the bottom of his heart. When he came back, he then positioned himself in front of her.

“Ahmmm. Yong Hwa Hyung made a song called Banmal Song for Seohyun when they were married, here is one I made for you and I want you to call it . . . Let It Be Real”, Jong Hyun started, looking intently at SH’s eyes, lovingly.

He saw something has change in SH’s face but he could not verify it because of the absence of enough illumination. He wasn’t really sure if he saw anger and loneliness in that pretty face or maybe she was just annoyed by the wind brought by the sea’s breeze. Nevertheless, he continued. He doesn’t want anything to ruin this special moment with SH so he strummed his guitar, singing his song.

“Let It Be Real”

Do you remember those precious times?
When we play match making games, you were mine.
We were like a couple that shines
In the crowd that full of thorns and vines.


But Your heart goes wild for him
And here You are, still waiting, anticipating
Though I have mine that explodes for you
Oh! Listen to me darling, it is only you.


Now that you came to me
Let this be real
If I will just stick to you
Will you let this be real?
Please let this be real, let us be real . . .


I will give the world you hope to have
The love that screams out loud
I won’t be ashamed with that
Just give me that one good chance


He can never ask you out without cover
He even entertains some other girl
But with me I will shout to the world
That I am loving this woman, forever.


Now that you came to me
Let this be real
If I will just stick to you
Will you let this be real?
Please let this be real, let us be real . . .


~~

The man in a black leathered jacket has just seen the news about CNBLUE, where mostly was about the progress of the relationship of one of its members, Lee Jong hyun with his virtual wife Park Shin Hye. He read several good reviews about the couple, saying they look real. He smirked, which turned into laughter, echoing the entirety of his dim lighted room.

He dropped the photos he was holding for weeks om the center table, then stared at them.

“ Releasing these photos to the public shall be no problem, everybody will accept them, but fooling the people by letting the other member marry this girl will bring them disasters. HaHaHAHa . . .You dare fool us? You dare think that we will catch your fishes? FNC, President Han . . . the Time is Over!” he laughed out loud.

He reached for his phone situated over his work table then dialed the FNC president’s number. It took him three tries before he was connected with Han.

“Yobeoseyo?” the other line started.

“ Hehehehe, Persident Han, remember me? It’s Cry*ng Nut* hehehehe”, said the man in black.

“What do you want?” Han was astounded but he hurriedly poised himself.

“I just want simple things, very simple things, but CNBLUE took it away from us, you all took it away from us.” He shouted, frustrated.

“How many times should we appeal to you that the boys has nothing to do with the issue, it is the MNET who gave the song, they should be responsible, we were just responsible for not being able to verify it from you.”, the president demanded.

“I know, I know, but then, we want things, things that CNBLUE is enjoying right now -- fame, dignity, honor and money. We have nothing like that. The handsome boys are still young, they still have more opportunities in the future while we aren’t, we are old enough and working hard will just weaken us more, so why not steal what they have, it will be easier for us, right? Hahaha!” The guy chuckled. He seems so desperate to get revenge that he is almost losing his sanity.

“What do you mean?”. The president suddenly felt like a bullet has just hit his heart. He couldn’t breathe perfectly.

All of the fears have accumulated through his being especially when the man finally worded again.

“Check your email, I just planted a timed bomb for you. HAHAHAHAHa!” evilly, he laughed, then he was gone. Toot! Toot! Toot! :evil::evil::twisted::twisted:

The president, without any ado, opened his mail, his hand shaking vigourously. And there he found the picture that guy sent to him. :cry:

A couple hugging in front of a house.

He was able to name the couple easily, Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye.

His strength was taken away, far, far away. His knees became weak too. He leaned on the table beside him, for a help, for support. He looked at the picture again, reading a caption with it.

Try fool the people with WGM thing again. Ke ke ke ke

What a perfect couple they are, it’s a waste they will be facing some disasters in the near future. President, I am giving you forty-eight-hours of free time to give us what we want
fame, dignity, honor and money!!!!