Epilogue

The Rocker And The Actress

EPILOGUE

Five years after . . .

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

World Star Jung Yong HWa and London-acclaimed actress Park Shin Hye announced their upcoming marriage this June in a Press conference. The two are indeed getting married after almost 8 years of being together behind the eyes of the public. According to their statements, the official engagement is already on a roll which will be attended by their families, friends and some very lucky fans this coming weekend. We remember the two started working together in an SBS musical melodrama You’re Beautiful back in 2009, Miss Park being the first female lead and Mr. Jung as the second lead. In that dram, Jung Yong Hwa wasn’t able to get Park Shin Hye to be his girl as Jang Geun Suk was the first lead, however, numbers of people voted for Park and Jung, so HeartString came in 2011.

The two were at constant scandal but denied it multiple times. “We are just friends.”, they explained.

In 2014, the two were able to be reunited for a variety show Music and Lyrics and produced us 3 beautiful songs we enjoy today. The 3 songs entitled To Tell the World stayed at number one for 4 weeks in Gaon chart. This song was musically produced by Jung Yong Hwa while the lyrics were arranged by Park Shin Hye. It tells us the feeling someone has for another that is eager to be shown to the world. Now we understand what they meant before. Another song was made by Jung Yong Hwa which he revealed he made for Shin Hye was You are The Friend. It was a very mysterious song, its lyrics, very double-meant. The said song stayed in the Gaon chart as number 2 in its first week release and then went number 3 the next week. The last song Pretty Boy was a song produced by Park Shin Hye. Although she didn’t mentioned it was for Yong Hwa, the lyrics described precisely the Rocker. They ended the project after 2 months of airing in the small screen.

4 long years and they did not give us any hint about their relationship so everyone thought they really aren’t dating, however, today, we received the invitation for the biggest wedding of the year this coming June.

We will keep contact on this two. So stay tuned.


Seo Hyun turned off the TV. She sighed heavily.

Then she smiled. “It’s a relief. I thought they will keep their relationship as a secret forever.”

Then a beautiful girl ran towards her. “Ommma~”

“Oh, baby! Come here baby.” She kissed her in the cheek. “Where’s your dad?”

The kid pointed at the man standing at the door. It’s Jin Woon. Two years ago, the two decided to get married, leaving their respective groups. They are now known as very successful business people. Jin Woon owns a huge restaurant, with branches all over Korea while Seo Hyun runs a Ballet School. They produced a baby girl just after their marriage. Now, they live happily and satisfactorily.

“Chagiya, I received the engagement and wedding invitation. Will you go?” Jin woon asked while removing his shoes in the front door. He walked towards her wife, staring. He waited for her answer.

She smiled. “Of course I will, we will.”

~~

“Yah, michosso? What do you mean you can’t make it here? Palli, come here or I’ll back out.” Shin Hye shouted at her phone. She visited the best wedding planner in Korea and is now doing the measuring for her gowns.

“Miyane Shin Hye~yah, we had a drink with Bon Jovi last night, I though I’ll make it straight but I got dizzied up. Now, my head is breaking.” Yong hwa on the other line explained.

CNBLUE is now a renowned band around the world. Last year, their latest album “IMMATURE” hit the number 1 spot on the America’s Billboard Chart.

Finally, Yong HWa’s dream came true. With Shin Hye behind his back.

“Yah, babboo, so are you telling me I should prepare for the event by myself?”Shin Hye asked, almost breaking her phone. The dress maker is having a hard time now measuring her waistline. “Ah, tesso, I’ll just call Geun suk oppa, I’m sure he’ll rush over here in a minute.”

The moment Yong heard the name, he immediately rose from bed, nearly falling. He went straight to the bathroom while saying “Arrasseo, na kalkhe. Wait for me Chagiya, arrachi? Don’t call anyone, just don’t call anyone. Bye.”

Yong Hwa had no choice but to pour the cold water immediately over his body. He needs to wake up fast. He needs to see Shin Hye right away. He needs to be the one who should go with her for their wedding preparation. Not her other guy friends, not her other male leads. Not Geun Suk, not Hong Ki, not Lee Min Ho, not Jong Hyun, not anyone. It needs to be him, Jung Yong Hwa, her future husband.

Although they have been together for 8 long years, and although he trusts her so much, he can’t seem to fight the jealous him. Like every time he sees her with other guys, he just instantly flares up. He has been pacified and assured by her multiple times, but he never stops feeling green-eyed. He just can’t afford to see her not with him.

“Ahhhhh, cold . . . cold . . . ahhh, need to wake up, need to go there . . . hooo . . .cold.”, he chanted.

After taking his bath, he went out of the bathroom to look for his clothes. He looked everywhere but looks for something more.

“Ahh . . . what should I wear for today?”, he asked himself. He seems not satisfied with all of the branded clothing he has inside his room.

He pouted. “Hmmmm.” He got his phone from his bed and dialed Shin Hye’s number.

“Yoebo . . . seyo?”, he greeted sweetly.

“You only have 5 minutes, Yong Hwa-ssi, my eyes have whiten already.”, Shin hye nagged.

“Arrasseo . . . ahhhmmm, what do you wear for today?”, he asked, thought something strange.

“Bwa? Wae?”, she curiously asked. She doesn’t know what significance her wearings is for today.

“Just tell me, Mariba (Tell me!).”, Yong Hwa insisted.

“I am wearing a gown right now.”, she just answered, still curious.

“No, I mean, what you wear when you went there.”, he asked again, waiting while smiling.

“Ahh, I wear my horizontal stripes-inside shirt over my light blue semi denim polo. Why did you ask?”

“Arraseo, Kalkhe, wait for me!”

Yong Hwa arrived earlier than she expected although she has done with the measuring. He wore his horizontal stripes-inside shirt over his blue semi denim polo just like hers. So they basically wear couple outfit, and they are adorably cute at the same time dashing together.

“Anyeong.”, he greeted to the couture lady, then went straightly to Shin Hye. He then smiled lovingly.

“I’m here.”, he kissed Shin Hye’s forehead.

Shin Hye blushed. She feels embarrassed after seeing the lady who assists her giggle non-stop. She still feels strange doing intimate things with Yong in front of other people. She slapped his arm, then giggled too.

“Yah, we are wearing the same.”, she remarked after recovering from her instant blushing.

“Yes, finally. Can’t believe I still have to do this in my 30 year-age.”, he said, acting annoyed.

“Yah, I didn’t get you to do that, you did that by yourself . . . Aisssh chincha baabboo! Besides, basically, you are still 29 so no need to worry . . . and it still suits you.”, she pouted cutely.

He smiled. “I want to do it once, I want to shout it to the worlds that you are mine and I am yours. This will be the first time we will be together in a public area, so be ready. Let’s give the DOOLIERS the photos we owe them for very long time.”

He hugged her using his right hand and pulled her closer. “Khanda!”

The couple walked outside the Wedding Shop building together, with their matching outfit and shades, they look perfect as a couple. They don’t even look like they are in their late twenties, instead, because of their playfulness, they seemed to go back to their HeartString days, those days.

The two stopped by a coffee shop and bought Iced Americano for themselves, then someone took their picture.

Click!

They didn’t mind.

They happily went out of the shop and gradually sipped their coffee on the way. Click! Click! Click! They heard. They were the paparazzi. Of course they are world stars now, they became more than popular than what they have thought they will be. But the pro-paparazzi aren’t as many as in the other country they visited. They respect the privacy of the artists in Korea.

Next spot, the Lotte world. They played there like kids. They ate out, they laugh hard.

Finally, Kang Shin Woo finally went to the amusement park with Go Min Nyu.

~~

In the nest.

When the Entertainment News showed.

sheNdooley: Fairy Blue Bird, wake up. We have news!!!

Fairy Blue Bird: (wakes up) What is it? ( when she saw it . . . ) Katniss . . . 5pring_day . . . citaphils!!!

Finally! (dances) You three, wake up, how many years have we missed? (The three look at the calendar)

Citaphils, Katniss, 5pring_day: 4 years??!!!??!!!??!!!

Katniss: Let’s reactivate the nest.

Citaphils: I’ll make posters, GIFs, and photos to post.

5pring_day: I’ll contact the dooliers immediately. Where is my list?

LIST: (This is my way of thanking those who read, appreciated my story, Thank you!!!)

chaoticbeauty
misty07
jayrossi79
awaw
bebot7794
rising_angel
chicchic20
cloulei
_jmcz
mylchris
Nouastella
LO-YongShin-ER
mycha
Lizzie
Riko
iamzumi
lolamitzzz
maid maiden
primrose

sevenbigbang

norineJ

AkazukinCha

silvergate
lovetheangels


~~

Three men are waiting outside the groom’s room while wearing their tuxedos.

One of them wore a black under polo which perfectly covers his perfect body. The polo was then covered with a silk-clothed tux, decorated with red tiny flowers on the pocket near the heart. The guy finished the tuxedo look with a swirly-type printed tie around his long neck. He then paired it with a long same cloth pants that isn’t too tight, or too loose. He looked like a chaebol by nature. The guy, his hand inside his pant’s pocket, is the killer lead guitarist Lee Jong Hyun.

Another guy wore equally white silk clothed tuxedo with same pants. But he differ the look with the tie, instead of wearing a simple tie, he used the all-time favorite bow tie, which is colored red. He then put a red napkin inside the tux pocket and perfected the outfit with his perfect strut. The second guy look like a prince, with his thumb finger wiping the lower part of his lip, he is worldly known as the cute-but-deadly drummer Kang Min Hyuk.

The last guy, wearing his suit like model used a scarf around his neck. He let it flow down and fly by the wind to have a touch of sophistication. His scarf, decorated with red okir design, simply blew the look with his height. He paces here and there, practicing his facial emotion. The guy is none other than the beautiful model yet dangerous single Lee Jung Shin.

They are CNBLUE’s groom’s men.

After a minute, the groom finally went out of his room. (Please imagine a Computer-generated light fall upon him as he goes out of the door.)

Wearing his three-piece suit in white, he looked dashingly handsome. The suit suits him perfectly, allowing no flaw to be seen. He looked all cream-colored white, touching the tux with a three tiny vined flowers on his tux pocket. He looked just Jung Yong Hwa.

He had his hair up, his earrings present, minimum make up swipe his face perfectly. He looked Jung Yong Hwa.

He had his strut perfected, the perfect swagger. He stood up flawless. He is Jung Yong Hwa, the Rocker.

“Yah, kids, do I look ok?” he asked, looking nervous.

Jung Shin immediately answered. “Hyung You look perfect. Fast, your future wife is waiting for you.”

~~

Jung Yong Hwa waited in front. Beside him are the three boys. The wedding has started.

“Please welcome, the bride Park shin Hye.”, announced the host.

The wedding march started. Park Shin Hye walked down the aisle with her father beside her. She hears his father sobs but she cannot look at him anymore for her heart is almost bursting by just a sight of the man waiting for her in front. She can’t take away her eyes away from him, they just stick to his. She smiled, lovingly.

Yong Hwa sees the most beautiful angel he has ever seen. Walking towards him, beside her dad is none other than the love of his life, Shin Hye. She wore a princess like gown, the upper portion is studded with diamonds and shining beads while the lower portion is designed with feathers specially made for elegant wedding. She simply looked like an angel. Natural but elegant.

When Park Shin Hye finally bridged the gap between them, Yong Hwa literally cried. “Finally.”, he said to himself.

“Finally.”

Yong Hwa receive the hand shin Hye’s father gave to him. That hand is as soft as the softest hand he ever touched. He thanked above for this gift he received.

Then the ceremony started.

“You may kiss the bride.”, the priest announced.

Yong Hwa hesitated for a moment. “Oetokhe, I don’t want to just kiss you sweetly as of this moment, I want to do more than one simple kiss.”, he whispered in her ears.

Pak!!! He received another slap. Everyone laughed.

Then Yong Hwa closed his eyes, leaning towards Shin Hye, slowly. Shin Hye closed hers too. He touched her lips with his, lightly at first, but it turned into a passionate kiss after he feels she responded. They kissed romantically.

“Wohhooooo!!!!!” Jung Shin shouted. “That’s my Hyung!!!” Everyone were shocked with his sudden woohhooo, but immediately followed him to congratulate the newly wed.


END~~