The Ear Candy turned NightMare

The Rocker And The Actress
CHAPTER 13

Shin Hye heard the sweetest words she ever wanted to hear from Yong Hwa’s mouth. Those words were ear candy to her. She wants to hear them more. They were flowers in her ears; they were comfort in her heart. She wants to beg Yong Hwa to say them more, to whisper them more. She froze. She cried. :cry:

“This place is scary; I can’t take it here anymore. People around here are scary.” Yong Hwa uttered like a child, fear sensible in his words. :oops:

Shin Hye is still in deep shock. She hugged him tighter.

“Just say YES, and I will leave everything behind. I will leave CNBLUE, my career, my dreams, I will leave everything behind, Just say YES, Shin Hye, Just say YES.” Yong Hwa said, begging, convincing. He made up his mind.

“Just say YES, and I will leave everything behind. I will leave CNBLUE, my career, my dreams, I will leave everything behind, Just say YES, Shin Hye, Just say YES.”

I will leave everything behind. I will leave CNBLUE, my career, my dreams, I will leave everything behind.


His words echoed in her mind. She woke up.

“My dream, is to top the America’s Billboard Chart. I want everyone to listen to our music. It will come true, I promise, I’ll make it come true.” Yong Hwa happily told Shin hye during the CNBLUE’s after concert. The whole Jung, Kang and the two Lees families, including the FNC family ate out in a private restaurant, celebrating the success of the concert.

The sweet song she just heard from Yong Hwa’s mouth turned into a nightmarish melody. She is torn between her dream to be with him forever and the dream he ever wanted. She is in dilemma.

“He wants me to choose.”, she thought. “I want the first choice, I want to run away from here too, but how can I be so selfish to just choose what I want, he wants something else, he is just scared now, but he wants something else. "

“Don’t worry BolmaeJung, I’ll help you reach your dream, with the CNBOYS, we’ll help you.” Shin Hye promised, raising her glass of suju up in the air. “CNBLUE, be successful!”

“I’m sorry . . . I can’t . . . I can’t do that, I can’t run away with you . . . I can’t leave everything behind. I’m sorry.” She uttered, still hugging Yong Hwa. She produced tears around her sad eyes, flowing infinity.

Yong hwa heard it, the rejection. He pushed her away from him then said . . . “I see.”

Then he walked out of the dorm getting his phone from his pocket and called someone.

“Manager hyung, please prepare a press conference for tomorrow.”

~~

“President, we only have until today, what’s the plan?” CNBLUE manager asked the thinking President Han.
Han is in his swivel chair, motionless.

They have been in constant meeting about the strategies and plans they need to use to get the C****N*** back out with their threats. They have been trying to bribe them with money too, but they want more than money.

According to the Cry*** Nu** spokesperson, the only way is to let them sign a talent contract under FNC and make them the company’s number one group. That is, the FNC need to give most of the projects to the indie old band; CF, concerts, lives, TV guestings, Photoshoots and fan meetings. They also want the CNBLUE to apologize in front of them publicly, well of course, the bow and the sorts must be present. Furthermore, they want FTIsland to mention the band in every TV guestings they’ll have and compliment them, which of course made Hong Ki nauseous. He literally swore he will never do such thing.

The CNB manager is already as nervous as ever, pacing here and there. “President Han . . .

“Let them release the photo.” He answered, decided.

“Bwah? President-nim, baldo andwe.” Manager uttered, shocked.

“It’s fine, let’s give them some sort of temporary madness.” He answered, finally smiling. President must have thought of something, but the manager is still clueless. The senior stood up, decided. He then walk out of the room, giving the manager his final instruction.

“Prepare some huge cash, we might as well need it.”

~~

“What? They refused?” the CN leader shouted. They just heard from their spokesperson that the FNC didn’t bite on their ransom, which is they decided to allow the photo to leak to the media.

“What the hell are they thinking? Don’t they think about their company’s future?” he asked again, frustratingly grabbed the collar of his other member. They are currently meeting in their small room.

“Hyung, I think they really thought about their company’s future, that’s why they refused.” the member who was grabbed by the collar spoke.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Well, when it comes to talent, maybe we can run against them but with looks . . . ahmmm . . . just sayin’ sire.”

This time, the other member holding a can of beer spoke up, seems like he already knew this would happen.

“Right Hyung, you should have just ask for compensation, we aren’t kids anymore to play with them.” The member wearing glasses said, convincing the leader.

The leader widened his eyes, transferring his gaze from one person to another. He doesn’t look convinced, but his frustrations were added by the member’s refutations.

“AH!!! Burrogetta! They want destruction, I’ll give them more than that.” He said, his eyes narrowed, almost gone. He took out his phone from his pants pocket and dialed.

“Neh, Anyeong Haseyo DISPATCH! I have some gifts for you.” He talked to the phone, smiling.

“Yes, of course, you have to pay me, I don’t give things for free . . . Yes, 100, 000, 000 won! . . . Shirreo? Wae? . . . Arrasseo, 20, 000, 000 won . . . Shirreo doo?”

“Ahjussi, we have more than hundreds of evidences about the couple that you are talking about, even if you won’t give us that picture . . . our photos and proofs are already enough to prove that the two are soon to get married . . . we are just waiting for the right timing, and beside we protect our Korean artists too, it’s a waste if they’ll just get into scandal, that two people bring too much income for our economy.”, said the other line.

“But we can give still you a 100, 000 won for that photo.”

“Forget it, I’ll call you back.” The CN leader ended the conversation and immediately acted to throw his phone but stopped when he realized it will definitely hit the concrete part of the wall. He hurriedly changed direction and instead, threw it on a couch.

He sighed heavily, putting his right hand over his waist while leaning against a chair using his left hand. He is now as frustrated as ever.

“That Dispatch is stupid, you think I’ll rely on you? You think I only have you? . . . Let me call that Han again, maybe he’ll be terrified if I call.” He moved closer to the couch where his phone was thrown and grabbed it. Before dialing, he wiped first the scratch from the phone after it was abused harshly. “Miyane.” , he whispered to the phone.

Then he dialed the President’s number.

“Anyeong Haseyo, President . . . heard you rejected my offer. . .

“I did, release it if you want, geno (I’ll hang up.)”, interrupted by Han, he didn’t let that guy to talk more, he’ll fight if he needs too, it is time, he has to do something for his talents.

“Ehh~~ why hang up so soon, let’s talk first.”, the leader fast to say. He can’t let his pride to be ruin like this, it’s enough that he was the one who first made this call to relive the negotiation, it can’t happen that he won’t get anything from this.

“Bwah? What do you want to say? . . . Hyung, we have always respected you, but you never listened, so if you really intend to release the photo, then go! Yong HWa has hundreds of thousands of SOLID fans, so even if you release something more than that photo of yours, like his scandal, they will still stick to him.” , the President explained although he is as well as nervous as hell.

The other line was speechless so the President ended the call with a mere, “Gg’no!”

The CN leader was shocked.

“Ahhhhh . . . so hard-headed! . . . Arrasseo, you think I will be terrified with what you said? Huh, who said it won’t cause trouble? Your talent is dating a girl, but you let your other talent marry that girl. Who won’t be angered by your stupidity? The people will think that you lied to them, that you made them fool.”

He started pacing here and there, pulling his hair unknowingly.

“Huh, I did everything to take these pictures, even disguising as a stupid ahjjussi everywhere, I won’t let everything be a waste . . . the DISPATCH won’t release these photos according to them because they are still waiting for their stupid timing, so I can’t give them this photo . . . hmmmm . . .” he then said, thinking, then he faced his other members.

“Yah, what’s the fastest way to share a photo to millions of people?” he asked, his two eyebrows met.

The member with eyeglasses answered immediately. “Twitter? Facebook? Weibo? Instagram? Choose it, your photo will circulate around the world in a minute.”

The CN leader smirked. “I won’t get cash here, but CNBLUE’s destruction is much more important to me now. Wait and see, Han! Wait and see!”

He, in a dash, went towards the computer inside the room and logged in.


~~

The photo circulated in a minute.

CNBLUE Manager has his McBook opened in front of him. He is now looking at the photo that CN leader uploaded in his Twitter. He really leaked it. Seriously.

Even though their party has prepared for this event, they were still in shock.

It indeed became a disaster. Most netizens were asking if it is really true, or it is photo-shopped, some were totally getting wild with the photo, still insisting that it is not true, that it is the other girl who should YH be hugging, some didn’t care because they already knew.

But of course the DOOLIERS were so spazzing happily, after years of speculating and supporting, their couple is indeed real. Period.

Manager is so happy about those netizens who send good comments about the photo, he appreciated them so much. He once hoped all of the fans were like these people. But no.

What made him frown and worried are the huge number of fans, especially international fans, who are getting wild, sending harsh and hateful comments to the two. They even sent threats to the couple, saying they either will kill the couple or they will kill themselves.

Then someone went inside the room.

“President, look at this, he finally uploaded it and they are in total chaos.”, he said to the man who has just seated in his swivel chair.

“Yeah, saw it.”, he answered.

“Oetokheo? Will you proceed with your plan? Will it succeed?” the manager asked, still frowning.

“I don’t know either, let us just hope.”

The manager stared at the thinking President for awhile, measuring the reliability of his reasoning. The President stared at him equally, then gave him a reassuring smile. “Let’s just hope.”

The manager nodded. Minutes has passed when he remembered something. “Ah, right, I wondered, Yong Hwa-ssi called me earlier, he wants to arrange a PressCon for tomorrow, didn’t know you informed him already bout your plan.”

“Huh? Didn’t inform him yet, what’s that PressCon for?” asked by Han.

“Molla . . . don’t you think he has other plans?” the manager speculated.

“I don’t think so, that kid is very . . . smart to do something he can’t do.” He answered.

~~

Seo Hyun is inside her room surfing the net. She is opening several windows in her tab to search for several topics.

One of the windows is about the hottest scandal of the day, YH and SH. She already saw this photo but deep inside her, tiny aches still explode. She sighed heavily. But she continued reading the news . . .

“CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa was seen hugging suspected girlfriend actress Park Shin Hye. The photo was taken by a saesang fan outside the house of Shin Hye in Gangnam area. According to the rumors, the two are intimately hugging without caring if someone saw what they were doing. It was even reported that the actress allowed the CNBLUE rocker inside her house and is said to have stayed in there for several hours. The two were rumored months ago for their real relationship but denied it multiple times, but fans basically did not believe them. They are suspected to be dating secretly but seriously. However, a month ago, the YH-SH fans were shocked with the sudden appearance of actress Park Shin Hye with the CNBLUE’s guitarist and Yong Hwa’s brother Lee Jong Hyun in the popular MBC variety show We Got Married. The couple garnered a huge number of fans in the virtual coupling game. Now, fans are confused about the status of this love triangle.”

“Yes, that’s right, confuse the fans.” Seo Hyun thought while scrolling down the page. She is very happy and satisfied with the news the writer made for the scandal. She basically wants the fans to get confused with the three and create war out of that confusion. When that war increases, YH will have no choice but to do what he ought to do, that is to do what she wants.

She smiled evilly. “You better run, run, run, run, run! . . . Run devil, devil run, run.” She sang accompany.

After reading the whole article, she decided to take a peek at the article’s comments. Her eyes protruded instantly when she saw that the article has reached 200,000+ comments. She hesitated for a moment, but decided to go on after noticing that the comments were arranged according to the number of thumbs up. She got excited. She was expecting the first comment goes like this . . . “I hate Park Shin Hye, she is such a whor*, two-timing bitc*, get lost!”

COMMENTS:

(139,357_THUMBS UP) (12_THUMBS DOWN) Gosh, everyone knows YH and SH are dating. It is a common knowledge to all of us and that WGM thing, of course FNC will do something to minimize the buzz about them. We still support them though.

Seo Hyun opened wide. “Bwah, we still support them though? Are these people crazy? What about I release that Jeju photo? Eh, baldo andwe. I won’t get YH oppa. Aissh . . . these people are crazy, let me just close this window and open up my favorite site.”, she said, closing that site from Pann nate and Naver and opening her favorite soompi.

She basically felt relieve after reading all of the Goguma comments. (well, only they know what are those comments).

After around two hours of spazzing and chatting with her co-gogumas, she decided to log out.

“Gogumas are the best.”, she said, standing up to go to her bed. She saw her Tamama bear beside her side table and picked it. She hugged it tight while giggling through out. She remembered Yong.

“Yong~oppa, yobeoseyo. Heard the news.”, she said after dialing YH’s number. “You know what to do, right?”, she said enthusiastically, not knowing how annoyed the other line is.

“Neh, arrayo.”, he answered.

“Anyeong Yeobo!”, Seo Hyun is still as hopeful as ever. She waited for a response but nothing came. Instead, the other line simply hung up.

~~

The Press Conference prepared by Han garnered massive attention from the media. Everyone from the showbiz industry attended the said meeting in order to get the answer from their party. The current scandal now is considered as one of the hottest news in Korea.

The media men prepared their respective equipment for the coverage, several news reported started with their reporting live and is now introducing the event. Some journalists were chatting seriously, others happily. They have been there for an hour but no signs of exhaustion are present. They basically want NEWS.

The FNC family members are all present. President Han, Manager, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min hyuk and Lee Jung Shin. They are waiting for the staff’s go-signal backstage. They were busy too. the make-up artist and the star’s assistant started to assemble them. LJH, KMH and LJS are sitting in a corner, with JH playing with his PSP, Min Hyuk is watching the current base ball game on TV while Jung Shin is texting her mom, saying he is OK. Looking at the people involved, the President, Manager and Yong Hwa are visibly anxious with YH being the most. He has been pacing for awhile.

“Go!” the staff signaled.

The 6 people entered the stage. President uttered words of prayers while Yong Hwa straightened his walk towards the chair he is supposed to sit upon.

They started.

“Anyeong Haseyo, President Han imnida. Together with me is the CNBLUE members and their manager." he then gestured his hand to introduce the people beside him.

"Yesterday, a photo was leaked in the internet and has circulated widely in just a minute. We, too were very shocked upon seeing that photo."

"But today, we are here in front of you to explain what that photo is all about. It is not what everyone is thinking . . .”

The president initiated but didn’t finish when Yong Hwa suddenly interrupted.

Yong Hwa has been very nervous he almost felt his heart goes out of its chamber. The only way, he thought, is to immediately end this.

“Yes, everyone, that photo isn’t real because the truth is . . .” he hesitated.

“The truth is . . .”he stopped.

He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping to find answers from is black view.

But nothing, he saw nothing but Shin Hye’s face. He shook his head to throw away his gf’s picture from his view. He tried to remember other things.

*If you won’t date me publicly, I will release these two photos, and by next day, you won’t see any Park Shin Hye in the list of the actresses anymore, she’ll be gone.

*“I’m sorry . . . I can’t . . . I can’t do that, I can’t run away with you . . . I can’t leave everything behind. I’m sorry.”


“The truth is I . . . he made up his mind. He has to say it all.

Suddenly, the room’s door opened.

Everyone turned their heads towards the person thrown out by the door including the people on stage. They were in daze, but Yong Hwa was shocked more. He didn’t expect that after opening his eyes, the person from his mind came into being, and she is so beautiful. It is none other than Park Shin Hye.

She wore a mini dress, cream-colored above the knee, sparkling and y. She paired it with her perfect black 5-inch stilletoe. Her hair up, with minimum make up. Very dashing, indeed. Yong Hwa’s heart races. :lol::roll:

“Chisunghamnida, I am late.”, Shin Hye said, bowing her head towards the media. She smiled sweetly. She then went towards a vacant seat beside Yong Hwa, she, in between him and Lee Jong hyun.

Yong hwa finally noticed the vacant seat beside him. He has been thinking so deep he didn’t realized Jong hyun sat a seat apart from him. Now the seating order starts from the left with the manager, the President, Yong hwa, Shin Hye, Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk, and Jung Shin. They are perfect to see from the picture. The media started to pour lightings from their respective cameras. They started asking too.

“So are you here to reveal that you are dating.”, the reporter from TVnews asked.

“What about Jong Hyun?”, the reporter from the ArirangNews.

“What will you do now?”, someone asked from the crowd.

The President raised his hand to halt the media. “We will answer you questions.” He then looked at Yong Hwa to reassure the kid, then gave him a sincere smile after seeing him with worried look.

Yong Hwa is in shock. His plans are at risks. “What shall I do?”

“The truth is . . . . Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are not dating . . . they never did. This picture . . .” the President raised the picture above, “is from their new project.”

“Yong Hwa and Shin Hye have signed their new project Music and Lyrics. They will partner for another music production. Everyone, this is from a huge number of fans who requested for another partnership. We can’t refuse; this couple is so popular everywhere.”

Yong Hwa frowned deeply. He doesn’t understand anything. Project? What project. He can’t think anything other than the threat from Seo Hyun. He still needs to do that.

“Everyone . . . the truth is . . . “ he started, he has to do that thing first or else, another picture will leak out.

“I am not dating Shin Hye because I am dat . . .” Yong Hwa stuttered for a moment. He can’t breath, he can’t speak, but nonetheless, he continued.

“Because I am dati . . .” Yong Hwa’s phone rang. He put it on his table in front of him. He hesitated to open it. “It might be Seo Hyun.”, he thought.

But still he opened it, at least, he was able to calm himself before continuing his revelation later.

It is from Jong Hyun. “Hyung, don’t need to do that, we have taken care of Seo Hyun, she will never reveal anything now, after what we’ve done to her. Smiley”

He turned to Jong hyun. Jong hyun smiled, showing his dimples.

~Flashback~

After Seo Hyun called Yong Hwa, she heard someone knocked at her door but she didn’t mind, her mother will open it up. She is still giggling, thinking about tomorrow. “Tomorrow, Yong oppa and I will be official. Hehehe.”

“Dear, Seo Hyun dear, someone sent you this.”, her mother called. Seo Hyun waited for her mother to get in before she stood up. Her mom handed her an envelope with a “For Seo Hyun” lettering in front. She smiled.

“What could be this?”, she asked herself. She waited for her mom to get out of her room before opening the envelope.

She opened it but her smile faded, her heart beat fast, her pressure went up high. She scanned thepictures and saw at least 5 pictures in there. She saw first her picture with Jin Woon, their faces, so close with each other, like a couple.

“Oh, this picture is from my phone . . .oh, oetokhe? Why didn’t I think about it? CNBLUE manager switch phone with me in Jeju. How come I didn’t delete this photo?”

Then another picture. Jin Woon and him near the beach, hugging.

“This was from yesterday . . .”, her eyes protruded. “Oetokhe? Someone spied on me?”, she wanted to faint now.

She basically felt her heart stopped. She sat down intuitively, for support. She dropped the pictures and the envelope. “Click!”, she heard from the dropped stuff.

She picked the envelope back and looked into it again. She saw a CD. She frowned. “Boya?”

Without ado, she went to her computer and inserted the CD. She clicked PLAY.

“KAh! (Go away!)” Seo Hyun commanded, pushing his body away from her. She showed an annoyed look then started glaring at him when they finally broke up. She arranged her messed hair and composed herself, turning her body away from him, facing the seashore.

Then silence. But Jin Woon could not take silence, so he initiated.

“Bogoshippeoseo (I really missed you).” He said, looking at her intently.

“Ara ( I know) what else do you do?” she answered, cold.

Jin Woon was astounded. Hurt. But he tried to manage. He smiled again. But his smile vanished when Seo Hyun said another words.

“Let’s break up.” She said. The she continued. “I do not need you anymore.”

“Seo Hyun~ah!”JW begged.

“I will be dating Yong Hwa oppa, we will announce our relationship tomorrow, so I want you to stop calling me, or meeting me, or texting me. I’m sorry, it’s over.” she uttered again, full of coldness.

“Oetokhe?”, she whispered. The next thing that happened to her, I don’t know. I think she went back to the farm.


~~

Yong Hwa saw Jong Hyun smiled. Then he nodded. He looked at the message JH sent to him again, then turned his head towards the girl beside him. She smiled, reassuring, then protruded her lips to point to the President.

Yong Hwa looked at the President.

“Everyone, please anticipate their new project.”

One of the reporters stood up and asked. “Yong Hwa-ssi, can you confirm everything that President Han said?”

Another raised her hand. “So, you aren’t really dating?”

“Please answer us, Yong Hwa-ssi.”

Shin Hye handed the mic to him, smiling.

“Yes, Shin Hye and I are just friends. We are just friends.”

END~~