The First Episodes..of Jealousy

The Rocker And The Actress
Chapter 6

Facing the mirror full of mist from the hot bath YH did, he let out a sigh, a frustrated one.

“SH will visit CNBLUE’s dorm”, he remembers his Manager inform the 3 boys. “Please read the scene, and prepare for a script.”

YH continued with his bathing, combing his wet hair with his hand. He let out a sigh again.

“SH will visit CNBLUE’s dorm”, he thought. “Not as his girlfriend . . . BUT as his sister-in-law.”

It tastes bitter in his mouth. He was so sure he thought about his approval with the WGM thing carefully. He was so sure too he promised to himself he will play along professionally, for the sake of his band, for the sake of Park Shin Hye, but he never thought he still couldn’t swallow that bitter taste in his mouth every time he thinks about it.

“It doesn’t suit us.” He chuckles.

“It doesn’t suit us.” He denied.

“It doesn’t.” he continued in his mind.

He got the soap from the holder and made foam out of it. He immediately wiped it all over his body and sang a melody, from his face, down to his neck, to his chest, up to his legs. He continuously wiped the soap until he thinks it has run out, but he didn’t pay much attention about it. Inside his mind, he is doing mental notes about what he will be saying in front of the cameras, what he should do and how to act it naturally. He needs to be as meticulous as ever, especially now that he plays another role for Shin Hye. Not the “best friend” anymore, not the “Love team” anymore, but as “in-laws”, his brother’s wife. For the second time, he tasted that bitter taste again and he didn’t know if he will taste more of it in the future. He doesn’t like it, no matter how much he likes the bitter taste of his coffee, this bitterness seems to be hell to him. Yes, he never liked it.

He has done with the soap, and so with his script mind writing. So he decided it is time for him to rinse his body with water. While doing so, he realized, he has been talking to himself like crazy, repeating the chant he heard himself say a while ago . . . “The truth, we aren’t just friends, we are more than that. We aren’t just friends, we are more than that. We aren’t just friends, we are more than that.”

He laughed at himself. “Crazy, of course, you aren’t just friends, you are more than that.”

~~

Yong Hwa just came from the shower. With a piece of towel wrapped around his waist, he went directly to his bed to take a peek on his phone after he heard it rang a few times.

“Good Morning, Chinggu~yah, we’ll go with my HUSBAND in your dorm, shouldn’t you prepare something for us?” a message from SH.

“Chingu?!” Yong Hwa shouted at his Samsung Galaxy phone. “Yah! We aren’t just friends, we are more than that!”
He immediately dialed her number. “The number you dialed is busy as of the moment, please try again later . . . toot . . . toot . . . toot.

“Aisshh, that woman. She’s making me crazy, she’s making me angry. Chingu?! Does that make sense? Doesn’t she know how much I suffer right now? Chingu?! Baldo andwe. Shirreo. Andwe.”, YH blurted out. He feels the burning sensation he always feels whenever he sees her with another man.

~~

“Good Morning, Chinggu~yah, we’ll go with my HUSBAND in your dorm, shouldn’t you prepare something for us?” SH typed in her phone to be sent to YH.

She waited for a reply but nothing came. She sense already how he had reacted upon seeing her message so she typed again . . . “Are you mad? You know I was just joking right?”

“Shin Hye, the director wants us now, he wants to tell us the sequence of our taping for today. Let’s go!” Jong Hyun was at her back, startling her. He grabbed her by her wrist to the direction of the PD, smiling, showing his dimples.

“AH, neh, Jong Hyun~ah.” SH manage to say while she was being dragged. Her phone was already snatched away by her assistant before she could send the important message, but she couldn’t do anything about it for when she looked at the direction they are heading, the PD looks like he has been waiting long, he looks annoyed and annoying. She remembered, he was also the PD for the Yong Seo couple episode.

“Action!” the PD shouted.

WGM 2nd episode . . .

“Where are we heading Shin Hye~ah?’ asked JH. They are walking down the street of *forgot the place* and any moment they are about to enter a restaurant.

“We are going to eat out at my mom’s restaurant, she just opened this recently so I want you to visit this once. They serve delicious foods and beverages here so I am pretty sure you will like it here.” SH answered, giving JH her sweetest smile.

“Chincha?! So, is your mom here? I am not even prepared to face her yet.” With a worried look, JH tried to pull SH back, away from the restaurant.

“Aniya, my mom is not in there right now, she went to Busan to visit her friend . . . she went with my dad too.” SH pulled JH back to the restaurant.

“Arasseo. Let’s go!” JH happily said to SH. They walked inside awkwardly holding hands. They were enthusiastically welcomed by the staff in there and gave them a menu which provides the couple the opportunity for them to know each other’s likes and dislikes when it comes to food choices.

“ So you like these kind of food?” SH asked, pointing to the dessert they served a while ago.

“Yes, I like them so much, it’s a waste I can only eat them when I go home to Busan.”JH said in response to SH’s question.

“I can make you one, I am a good cook, am I not?” SH bragged, showing him another very sweet smile.

JH can’t help but smile too whenever he sees his wife smile and laugh like that. He thinks SH has something that can make every persons gloomy day into a bright one. Her personality speaks volume. He remembered his Hyung’s mother, and other FTIs mothers complimented SH and want her to be their daughter in law. He understands that now. A woman like her will make her man love her more. She is the perfect bride.

“Cut!” shouted the PD. “JH, you should ask her if she can go to your dorm, our next scene is the CNBLUE dorm, didn’t you see that in the script? Ok, staff, cameraman, prepare. Back to position. Action!” nagged by the PD.

~~

“Anyeong Haseyo!”, greeted by the WGM staff to the CNBoys and their manager.


“Neh, Anyeong Haseyo!” answered by JS and MH with a worried look plastered all over their faces.

The WGM screw started to do their individual works, scattering themselves in every corner of the dorm. Some of them rearrange the furniture in accordance to the script to meet the satisfaction of the PD. Some set the cameras and placed them in each sides and corners of the rooms to be shot while others preparing the characters, preparing for their outfit and make up.

The CNBLUE manager is, at the moment wearing his most worried look, pacing here and there. He is basically making the other people dizzy. He wants to approach the PD and tell him what his problem is but fear he might just anger him.

“OK, let’s start, where are the cast? Position, staff, Action!” he shouted again.

“Wait! Where is Yo~ng?” he asked when he noticed YH wasn’t in the scene.

“Ah, that’s the problem, he is inside his room, he doesn’t want to go out, I think, something came up and . . . which he doesn’t like so he, I don’t know . . . he just had a change of mood suddenly. In this occasion, he usually doesn’t listen to me, that kid . . . I asked the boys to help, but they too can’t do anything about this. What should we do? Can we change the scene and delete him from there?” Manager looks like he needs a hundred years of sleep, he looks like he is about to become crazy.

They have been trying to reach for YH ever since he came out of his room and told them straight to their face that he will never come out of his room, he will never participate with that show. Never.

“Otoekheo? If YH hyung won’t come out, everybody will think that he cannot accept the JH&SH tandem, they will suspect more.” JungShin went near his manager, displayed on his face is the unfamiliar worried look.

“Yes, you’re right, and this might ruin the entire show.” Seconded by Min Hyuk.

“What?!” shouted by the PD, again.

SH got up from the sofa where she is sitting beside JH.

“I’ll talk to him . . . I mean I’ll try, we are friends, so . . . he might listen to me . . . maybe . . . I’ll try.” She asked the PD and the manager to let her get in his room for a while. The PD allowed her, but he was left with a suspicion.

SH immediately went in front of YH’s door and knocked. Tok! Tok! Tok! :?:?:?

Nothing.
:twisted:

She knew already no matter how hard she push the door or how long will she stay in front, YH will never come out. He is that stubborn, so she hurriedly asked manager for the key, trying her best not to get her own key for Yong Hwa’s room.

~~

YH hears the knock, he hears SH’s voice too, calling his name but he decides not to open the door. He still feels upset about what happened. Instead, he covered his whole body with his comforter. He stayed like that, pouting, then he heard the door opened. He knows it’s SH.

“Aren’t you going out?” SH started.

YH moved, repositioning himself, turning his back to SH, like he is trying to throw tantrums, but he never showed up his face. He continued covering himself.

“Are you really going to be stubborn like this?” SH asked again, putting her two arms on her waist, facing his bed.

“Shirreo!” SH heard him say.

That’s it, SH had enough of his stubbornness, she knew talking to someone who doesn’t listen will do her no good so she decided to use her usual weapon.

“Arrasseo, I’ll go out now.” SH turning away her back from YH.

She was about to take one step but she was immediately grabbed by her wrist by YH, pulling her closer to him. Shin Hye at first thought YH was already standing so she has prepared for a hug but she realized she kept on falling over YH’s body, on top of his. She was in deep shock. YH then wrapped her around using his muscled arms, tight, smelling her fragrant shampoo. He closed his eyes, as if sleeping.

“What did you say? CHINGU?! Am I just a chingu to you?” YH asked calmly but showing no signs of releasing her from his hug.

“Yah! Let go of me, they will see us, babboo!” SH shouted, almost whispering. She was so scared the people outside will hear them so she tried her very best not to shout out loud.

“Don’t worry, this room is sound proof, so whatever we plan on doing, no one will hear, no one will know. Ke ke ke.” YH said in his breath, feeling a certain amount of electricity flowing all over his body.

“Yah, Choding! Michosso? Let me go!” SH struggled at first but she basically feels weak after hearing YH’s words so she decided to calm down.

“Yah, I am asking you, am I just your chingu? Don’t you know how much I suffer right now?” YH loosened his hug and held her shoulder, partially removing their contact, to see her face. “It hurts here.”, pointing at his heart.

“Miyane . . . . . I’ll explain, will you listen to me?” SH was touched by YH’s act, she felt the pain all over YH’s face again so she soften her facial expression and meet his eyes.

“Yes, you explain, you owe me that.” He retorted jokingly, closing his eyes.

SH was about to pose herself into sitting position but was startled again when she was dragged by YH in his arms again. She wants to struggle but she feels the tightening hug from him.

“Who said you will explain like that? I want you to tell me the reason why you hurt me while hugging, you owe me that . . . and besides . . . I miss you so much.” He couldn’t hide his feeling anymore, he wants to wipe away all the insecurities he felt in his heart. Those insecurities, he doesn’t want them. He hates them.

~~

“Action!” the PD shouted. :twisted::evil:

In the living room, the four boys and Park Shin Hye sat down, chatting happily. Since they have been friends ever since, there was no awkwardness surrounding the five. They talked a lot, mainly about the band’s activities and the couple’s too. After a few minutes of talking, Park Shin hye noticed Jong Hyun has been touching his belly, he even whispered to SH that she is already hungry and wants to eat.

Everybody saw how sweet the two has become, whispering, talking, smiling and laughing on their own because that is how the show should be, that is how a couple should be. Everybody acted giddy, complimenting how they suit each other and how their chemistry matches hers with his. They were laughing with the light atmosphere, they were like a family. However, one of them thinks otherwise. He never thought that JH and SH suit each other, neither did he think that there is chemistry at all. For him, only one matches SH and that is YH, but he is nowhere to be found, coz right now, the YH that is present is the brother in law, not hers.

YH saw all of the acts and he feels the pangs of jealousy hit him right on his chest, he wants to walk out right here, right now but he managed not to, it is too much of a risk. He just chanted his mantra. “For her! For her! For her!” :oops::oops::oops::oops:

PSH then announced she will be cooking for the boys, emphasizing that Jong Hyun requested it from her earlier, saying she wants to boast in front of her husband, etc.

The five became very busy in the kitchen, cooking the food JH said he likes the most. KIMCHI PANCAKE and MEAT STEW. Since SH has been good at cooking, the kitchen works were finished smoothly like no accidents or anything of a sort. The food was then served.

The group ate happily, giving SH’s work a 10+. They are indeed like a family.

JS and MH started to tease the couple to eat in one plate and feed each other, and as a very cheerful girl, SH cut a portion of the pancake she made and feed it to JH, smiling enthusiastically. She even urged him to say “ahhhh”. JH was a little bit shy but he ate it nonetheless, feeling pampered. He feels his heart go thump thump again, but he doesn’t want to care about it, yet.

They continued like that until YH said something . . .

“Isn’t this a déjà vu?”

“Déjà vu?” asked Jung shin.

“We did these 3 years ago, remember? With my wife, Seohyun.” YH answered, grinning while looking straightly at SH’s direction.

The boys didn’t answer. They don’t know what to say. They didn’t expect that their hyung will open up the topic.
Silence took over the atmosphere.

“Really?! Did you have fun that time?” SH finally worded, battling with YH’s stare.

“I did, how about you? Are you having so much fun right now?” YH uttered.

“I am. So why don’t you go to your wife and ask her to come, I heard she is just living in the fourth floor. Go on, we might as well end up partying, right?! SH said, almost tearing.

“Cut!!! What is this? I don’t like this . . .blah blah blah . . .

YH saw SH’s eyes almost pooled with fluid. Although he isn’t sure if it was because of the absence of blinking from the Glare battle or if she is really hurt, he was a little bit thankful that the PD shouted “Cut!” :|:|:|