She Confesses/She Hurts

The Rocker And The Actress
CHAPTER 10

“It’s Yong Hwa I love”, Shin Hye concluded. She turned around, leaving him stunned.

Shin Hye’s words were all fire, he couldn’t take them all at once.

“What just happened?”he murmured, still confused with the words he said and the words he heard. Everything started so fast, it ended too soon, too.

Jong Hyun started to think what ever happened to him, to Shin Hye, to his Hyung and to everyone. For him, everything became so complicated. He kept on analyzing where things went wrong, believing something has went astray.

He replayed everything again, in his mind, from how he met Yong Hwa and his bandmates five years ago, how they auditioned, how they were accepted, how they went to Japan to prepare, how his hyung got a role in YAB, how he met the girl both of them love, how Yong Hwa never left the band and tried to raise it to popularity, how the other members started to make their own spotlight, how he got the offer as SH’s husband, how YH approved of it, how he trusted him and finally how he betrayed him.

“It’s all my fault, I intruded.” He told himself, regretful.

“Hyung trusted me, but I fooled him, I betrayed him. What kind of brother am I?” jong Hyun tried his best not to shed tears as much as possible because the more fluid he feels streaming down his pretty cheeks, the more regrets he feels, the more he thinks how evil he did, but, still, they continued to flow, non stop.

Then out of nowhere, someone called out his name.

“Jong Hyun~ah? Where have you been, I have been looking for you, have you heard the news?” manager shouted from his back, running towards him.

Before the manager reached him, JH immediately wiped the tears from his face, scared that he might suspect something. Then he turned around, welcoming the tired manager.

“Why, hyung? What’s wrong?” he asked.

“We are in crisis, someone got pictures of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, hugging, and he threatens to release them in the next two days, we need to go home, now!” Manager exclaimed.

“Shin Hye?”, Jong Hyun firstly asked.

“She went back to Seoul.” Manager also answered.

“Let’s go, hyung.”

~~

“Impossible!” Shin hye cried.

She is alone inside Yong Hwa’s room, still glued in his wall. With her body still shaking from the revelation she just heard, she cried harshly without bothering if someone hears or sees. She couldn’t care anymore. All she wants right now was to turn back the time, to get away from this moment, although she didn’t know if she wants to go back a couple of minute ago and prevent herself from asking that question, or go back and reject the WGM offer, so she and Yong could just go date secretly. But after thinking his statement awhile ago, that they are just friends all these time, somewhere in her mind wishes she could just go back to the time she had not met him yet and she will try her best to avoid him if possible, just to prevent the pain she is feeling right now.

This pain seems hell to her.

“No way. Everything’s a lie.” She cried again, this time, all of her energy was already consumed she couldn’t afford to stand up for the next minute, so she slide her body down, with her back still glued to the wall until she is now in a tripod position, embracing her knees.

Yong Hwa has left, but his words are all so fresh in her ears, like he left them inside his room, continuously playing. She desires to run away, but she could not move at all, sapped with energy, she just . . . cried.

Suddenly . . .

“Shin Hye~ah, gwenchannah?”, Jong hyun was there, at the door.

She tried to lift his head up to confirm it is Jong Hyun, though deep inside her, she wants it to be Yong Hwa, she wants him back to take back his words a while ago, but she is still awake and she is sure the person who called her name was not the person she wants it to be.

The look from his face consists of different emotions. She saw exhaustion and worry in there, he must have looked for her the entire time after hearing the news.

She remembers the incident that happened between them in Jeju island but she is not in the mood to resurface the anger she felt for his action as of now. She feels more than anger, she feels more than hate, she feels more than pain and those feelings are not projected towards the guy she is with right now. She could not find those feelings for Jong Hyun as of the moment, so she decided not to chase him away. She just stared at him, tears cutting her face fractionally.

~~

A while ago.

Jong Hyun, at the Incheon airport, carried the luggage he brought in Jeju. Together with their manager, he rashly went in their van for transportation. He was thankful no fans welcomed him at the airport because he didn’t know if he is now ready to face their cameras, he doesn’t even know how he looks right now.

On their way to the CNBLUE dorm, his phone rang.

“Jong Hyun~ah.” The other line started.

“Hyung, where are you now? I just heard the news, are you ok?” Jong hyun answered.

“Please, take good care of Shin Hye, she is in my room. Don’t leave her alone. You promised before you left for Jeju that you will take good care of her for me. Please do that. And don’t break my trust again, I only have few left.” Yong Hwa said . . . then . . .toot . . . toot . . .toot

Jong hyun froze. :oops:

“Did he already know?” Jong Hyun asked himself.

“How? No one saw us. Impossible.” He denied though his hands are still shaking after hearing his Hyung’s remark. Yong Hwa said them calmly but he felt the anger, pain and disappointment in them, it was like he was just trying not to explode.

When they got home, he immediately went inside his Hyung’s room to check if Shin Hye was still in there, he was right, she is still in it, crying.

He definitely saw what Yong Hwa considers as the most frightening look of Shin hye, her crying face. Even though he understands now that he has no right to feel the pain she feels, after seeing her like that, he feels he was stabbed in the heart, deep and rough.

“Shin Hye~ah, gwenchannah?” he just asked. He saw her moved. He prepared himself for the impending action she might do, to chase him away, to tell him she doesn’t need him or to just leave her alone but none of these was done so without further ado, he approached her, slowly.

He came as a friend. He planted that in his mind and it seem like he is succeeding. Right now, all he wants to do is to comfort her, to tell her that whatever thing YH said is not true, that whatever painful words he said were all lies because he knows the truth, that YH loves only her.

He sat beside her, letting his touch the floor, his right leg stretched out while the left was flexed. He then rested his right arm over the flexed leg, to make him sit comfortable.

He looked at her intently, but the desire to seduce her or anything like that is nowhere to be found, he only thinks of her safety, her pain to go away, to comfort her as a friend.

Minutes passed by. He wants to say something to her but he was left muted, unable to utter a word. Then Shin Hye finally speaks.

“We were just friends, me and Yong Hwa, we were just friends all these times. He said that. He told me too that he never loved me and that he is in love with Seo Hyun.” Shin hye remorsed.

“How am I supposed to believe that? Oh? How?”she continued.

“I should not believe him, right? Because I know him so well, by just looking at his eyes, I should know him so well.” Shin Hye cried even more.

“But Yong Hwa never lied to me. He can never do that.” She couldn’t take the pain anymore, the more she speaks the more vivid her memories become. She cried again, covering her face with her wet hands. She cried more.


Then she stopped.

“And he told me he will date her publicly . . .

“I told you I still love him even if he will not date me in public yet . . . that I can still wait . . . but . . .

“It seems like I should not wait anymore for that to happen because it is not me who will he show to the people . . . it is that girl . . .

She sobbed silently but continued with her when she realized sobbing is not helpful. In between her lines, she sniffs, then she sobs, then cries out loud.

“Jong hyun~ah, Oetokhe? Oetokhe?”

Silence.

“All I know is that, he loves you and whatever reason he has for saying those things to you, I believe he did it for you own sake. He loves you, only you.” Jong hyun said in hoping to soothe her,although he isn’t sure she has heard what he said because she has been crying, he is 100% sure, he said that from the bottom of his heart.

Minutes passed by but no one speaks, Shin Hye just cried while Jong hyun listened. Jong hyun then felt his shoulder being leaned. When he looked at her, he realized she has fallen asleep, maybe due to exhaustion, but tears are still there, wet and fresh. He felt guilty.

The next thing he did was to carry her and put her in Yong Hwa’s bed. He covered her with his comforter and turned off the light, making sure she won’t be disturbed. That girl seriously needs a hundred of hours of rest.
He stared at her pained face then made up his mind.

He has to look for Yong Hwa.

~~

“Hyung!” Jong hyun shouted at YH.


He found him in the Han River after verifying from his GPS application through his phone, thanking the power of technology. Though, it took him almost an hour to think about the method, he still thanked God he found him, after all, safe. This time, his agenda was to confront him and squeeze the hell out of him any valid reason he can get why YH did that to Shin Hye. Like how Shin Hye thinks, it does not make sense to him.

The picture may be scandalous for the three of them especially with the fact that the agency allowed his and Shin Hye’s marriage in WGM but dragging Seo hyun in the scene is out of the idea, it is an exaggeration. There are lots of ways out for this scandal like just confirming the rumor and just apologize to the people, not to the extent of his plan.

“Something smells fishy.” He remarked. Whatever side he looks at the situation, YH’s decision is very strange, but knowing his hyung, there must be a reason and right now, all he wants is to help, to put the puzzle piece he destroyed in its right place.

There, YH was standing beside his car, his two hand planted deep inside his two front pockets while covered with thick jacket. He also wore his hood and shades, just to be sure no one will recognize him. He parked his car in the part of the river where he can clearly see the beautiful bridge decorated with different color lightings. It was magnificent.

Yong Hwa did not turn around after hearing someone calls out for his name, he, by now, knows who called him and the picture resurface again in his mind, remembering his girlfriend kissing this guy or vice versa. At this moment, he formed a fist, ready to target his brother’s jaw line. But he holds down himself. He is too tired to fight.

Jong hyun finally bridged the gap between them. He then placed himself beside YH, leaning against the bumper of his car.

“Did you take good care of her?” Yong Hwa asked, cold.

“Yes, I did.” JH answered.

“Good.”

Jong hyun looked at his brother, questioning him why. He stared at his empty look for a very long time, wishing he could get answer from it, without the need to verbalize them. He feels scared. This is the first time he saw this look from Yong Hwa. He is scared.

“Shin hye has been crying, she told me you broke up with her, Why?” Jong Hyun tried.

“It is none of you business.” Casually, YH said.

Jong Hyun was silenced by his straightforwardness, his fear doubled up.

“Hyung, you don’t have to punish yourselves with this, there are other ways out.”Jong hyun gathered up all his courage to ask again.

“There is no way out, I’m damned.” He answered, colder.

“But she is hurting too. Don’t you know she has been crying all this time? She cried herself to sleep, she has been asking why did you do that to her. Don’t you know that, huh? You are so cruel.” Jong hyun blurted out, recalling the situation back at the dorm.

Yong HWa flared up, instantly. He has been trying to hold himself all this time, stopping himself from hurting Jong Hyun but after hearing him say how cruel he is, his patience vanished. He too feels unfair. He is hurt too, but no one knows. His memory freshened up, remembering the picture.

Then Pak!

Yong hwa’s fist immediately targeted his face, hard. He didn’t care anymore if someone sees or hears. He needs to just let everything out.

Jong hyun flew a meter away, still dazed with what happened. He just felt a crushing pain beneath his jaw line. He reached for it and found a streak of blood in his lips.

Without giving JH a chance to recover, YH grabbed his collar and pushed him to his car’s bumper. He held his clothes tight making it sure JH won’t breathe easily, his eyes widening, his face almost touching Jong Hyun’s.

“I am cruel? Who do you think is crueler between us? Huh? You stabbed me from the back!” he shouted, anger found all over him.

“You knew?” Jong hyun was still in shock, but his face is now mixed with fear and guilt.

“Yes! That took a picture of you two and she threatens to destroy Shin Hye, how am I suppose to react with that, huh? How? Now tell me, who is more cruel between us?” Yong Hwa punched him again, twice, thrice.

But Jong Hyun accepted them all, without words, without complaints. He understands now. Yong Hwa indeed loves Shin Hye, a lot, more than how he thinks he loved her.

Yong Hwa threw a total of 9 punches all over JH’s body, continuously but after he realized JH did not fight back, the anger turned in to guilt, then to frustration. He let go of JH’s collar, then swiped his fingers through his hair, frustrated.

JH was left in the ground, sitting. He is in great pain but he feels happy YH finally beat him. The burden in his heart was reduced, at least.

“I was my fault . . .”he started, ready to put back things in their original places.


“I fell for her, I took the chance of us being together in Jeju . . . I confessed . . . and kissed her . . . without her permission . . .” he continued.

“But what I got, was a slap in the face, a rejection.” Jong Hyun stopped. A sob was then heard from him.

“Now I realize I did everything so wrong, I am sorry, hyung, forgive me, I started them all. I am sorry.” He cried, noisily.

Yong Hwa was right, but he made up his mind. Like he said, there is no other way out.

He stretched out his hand and helped JH up.

“Go home, get some treatment and rest, because the day after tomorrow, we will be having one big press conference.” Yong Hwa concluded.

~~

Yong Hwa has left him a minute ago.

Jong Hyun stood up and feels the wind touching his bruised face, savoring the comfort it provides. His guilt has lessened, his shame has reduced now, and the only thing to do is to untangle the situation. He planted his hand inside his pocket and got his phone out, opening the KAKAOTALK APP. He then dialed two numbers at the same time, making a conference talk.

“CNBLUE Boys, let’s meet. We have to help the REAL couple.” :lol::lol:8-):lol: