The dream

Heartache

Gui gui was again in the hospital sitting next to wang zis bed.

She is reading a book to him bacause she didn't know what to talk about otherwise.

Her heart was in pain more than ever. Her indecision of her feeling for Aaron and her relucanty of letting go of wang zi.

And she wasn't the only one in pain. He friends were worried about her, Aaron was searching without a clue from guigui, wang zi was somewhere maybe knowing exactly what was going on.

She loved Wang zi but was it exactly that. Loved ? In past tense.

-No. gui said suddenly aloud. she then clapped her hand over her moth as if not wanting to wake wang zi up. She shook her head laughing at herself.

-Wang zii... You really should wake up already. So all this pain will go away. Gui used her whining tone when speaking.

But in her thoughts she wondered, ¨Would it really go away? Or would she just have a different pain cause of gaining wang zi but loosing aaron? Wait ! What ! When did aaron become that important to me ? Shut it guigui ! You have enough to worry about !¨

Later that day, gui was trying to fall asleep but couldn't.

¨Stupid aaron ! always disturbing my sleep by calling me and now he doesn't even text ! Idiot, imbecile, slumdog!¨

Gui hmphed and rolled over on her bed again and again but her phone kept silent. So slowely very slowely she fell asleep.

That night was the first after so long that gui dreamt about wang zi. and it wasn't just any dream, it felt real and somehow in the morning gui thought it really was.

..The dream..

Gui was  standing in the middle of a baseball pitch where wang zi used to drag her to watch his games.

She began to have tears in her eyes remembering those times, they always were painful to recall.

-Gui gui, why are you crying ? said a boys voice from behing her shocking gui.

She didn't want to turn around, scared that it might be another illusion.

The boy walked over and put his hand on her right shoulder turning her around.

-Wang zi... Gui was crying already. This is a dream, right ? she sniffed. wang zi smiled at her tilting his head to left.

-Yes. but it's yours. Now, you have something to sort out with me seeing how you are. he said wiping her tears away with his thumb.

Gui gui giggled a little, it really was wang zi always going straight to the point.

-Can't you just wake up and then we can talk. Wang zis smile disappeared hearing that.

-I can't gui gui. Gui knew he would answer like that but she didn't want to believe it.

-Of course you can. Just open your eyes and you're awake. Gui tried, she can't accept the fact of him never waking up.

-Gui gui. Wang zi sighed. It's time to let me go. I love you. he hugged her as she snuggled closer taking his scent in. and I always will. But it's my time and there is finally someone else to take care of you in my place.

Gui looked at him her heart in pain, still she knew who he was talking about.

-But...But I don't want to let you go, I can't let you go. What if I forget about you one day ? I don't want that. and I don't feel the same about Aaron as you. She was still crying and denying.

-Yes you do,gui. You love him., and you love me. He continued as he saw gui about to protest. And you won't forget me, will you ? In you heart you know it.

Gui was silent though she knew he was right. In her heart wang zi was always going to be her first love, her first in everything and he will always be inside it.

-But.. Wang zi put his finger on her lips to prevent her from talking.

-No buts. i know you're scared gui. However you need to move on and let aaron in your stubborn head since he already is in your heart.

-I'm sorry.

-For what, gui.

-Everything. If I hadn't been late that day, we wouldn't have been in an accident. For not letting you go. For loving someone else while loving you.

Wang zi shook his head smiling a little.

-None of that is your fault. not the accident and I wouldn't have moved on before knowing you were taken care of.

Gui was still crying unable to stop. she felt that their time was running out and after that it was really time to let go. Wang zi seemed to know this too.

-It's time, gui. Let go and please take care of this Aaron Yan, he seems to really love you. Be ready. Goodbye, my love. my ghost.

Wang zi bent down for their last kiss, gui closed her eyes feeling his warm lips on hers.

..end of the dream..

shake shake shake. gui could feel someone shake her before her hearing returned slowely.

-Gui. GUi ! GUI! Ella tried to wake her up but it was easier said than done. She didn't miss the tears on guis cheeks and in her eyes.Slowely she opened her eyes.

-What is it, Ella. Ella looked at her worried as gui wipied her teary eyes and wet cheeks.

-We have guests in the livingroom. They want to talk to you.

-hmm. Gui was still rather sleepy and she can't help but think she really did talk to wang zi last night. he's lips had been so warm. Who are they ?

-Wang zi's parents. Ella answered looking wary. Guis eyes shot right wide open. She knew what was going on and that made her heartache stronger. The dream was real.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you like it ? Still about 4 chapters to go. Next one is also guis side and there will be a lot of flashbacks.

thanks for supporting, reading and waiting. comment<3

Sorry for bad grammar, I'm speed writing so there's a lot of mistakes.
                                                                                                                                                                                -hearts