Finding out

Heartache

-Next day, at school-


-So...What did you think ? Ella asked her friends trying to sound coool, but her curiosity was clear in her voice. She had liked all of them, maybe not some of their personality traits ,such as the playboy mode, but all in all they were good guys at heart.

Especially her Chun. Wait a sec! Ella was shocked, HER Chun ? WTH is she thinking! They were just friends. Ella kicked herself mentally for thinking stupid and impossible things, again. But though she wasn't ready to admit it yet, she liked the idea of it more than she should.

Gui gui on the other hand was ignored by her classmates as always. Though she was friends with popular SHE, she wasn't popular. And she didn't care either way. She talked to them only if she was forced by a teacher or when she defended a bullied student.

 Her only friend besides SHE in the school was xiao Jie (A/N from hei se hui, i don't know them well, so please forgive me any mistakes) who had been bullied a lot. She still was,at times guigui wasn't around. But all who had bullied her ended up in hospital.(A/N makes you wonder if certain someone had they're hands on it ;D )

 Right now gui was in her math class with xiao jie. She was smart, so she wasn't really listening. She had already understood the subject so there was no need to.

-Why are you been ignored by others, when you're smart and cool. Xiao Jie asked confused. Gui smiled at the compliment, remembering that xiao Jie is a transfer student so she naturally didn't know.

- Well, it's because they look down on me. I got into this school with scholarship, so to them I'm thrash, not worth even thinking about. Plus they're scared of me, no suprise there, for all the fame I got on the streets for fighting.

This was exactly what Aaron found out at lunch from this random girl he was eating with. He was looking at gui gui sit with SHE ans some other girl across the cafeteria.

- So yeah, the girl continued, I don't know why they're friend with her ( referring to SHE), I understand that that girl xiao jie *disgusted tone* is. But the others would be better off.

Aaron didn't really listen to her anymore, not after finding out what he wanted to know. He was busy thinking. ¨So she's poor. That explains her manners¨ He smirks. ¨It will  be fun to play with you gui gui¨

Gui gui scratches her ears, they were suddenly very itchy. (A/N just chose the ears, there's a lot of theories, like sneezing for example) Is somebody talking or thinking about her ? She smiled while thinking of possible someone special who was far away from her at the moment.(Who is it ? Not telling ! keep reading the story to find out ! )

-What is it, Gui ? Selina looked at her friend smiling to herself like an idiot.
-Nothing. Gui answered, not wanting her thoughts to be known. Right then Chun walked up to their table with Jiro right behind.

------------------------------------------------------------
Updated ! :D I'm happy, thanks so much for commenting and reading. I put up some annoying hints, didn't I ? ;) Well, you'll have to keep reading to know more. Thanks again ! I'll update again when I have the time.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       -hearts