Hate and Interest

Heartache
- Not who you expected, huh ? Chun asked pouting a little.
-No, uh, why are you here ? Ella asked still stunned. She just couldn't believe that one of her universitys biggest playboys was Romeo<3. Even if it was the nicest one of them.
-I'm here to meet you, of course. Chun said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, you are Julietx, aren't you ?
Ella nodes now suspicious, this wasn't just one of the schemes he and his cousins were up to, was it.

-Who are you exactly ? Wu chun raised his eyebrows at the question.
-My name is wu chun, I'm 21 years old and the next heir of the wu food organization. And you know me by the nickname Romeo<3 who has been chatting with you for months on internet.
Ella smiled at the sudden full introduction. She looked up at him ans thought that he's not that bad. And because ella often sees the world her own way, she decided to check his character herself. Though she was sure her friends(especially guigui) would not agree with her. He was after all, a known player, kind one but player nonetheless.

Chun looked down on the girl he's been waiting to meet since first time they talked. he could tell she's from his school, although she'd told him that weeks ago, but now he recognized her. Her name was...Ella Chen. She was in fact pretty popular at their university.

In the end Chun and Ella went to see a movie. Ella was touched when he paid for everything and didn't try to do "anything". She tought he was pretty decent after all. After the movies they had dinner at restaurant which had nice, cosy feeling in it. Still she coudn't help but wonder how many other girls he'd brought there before her. She wasn't stupid you know, just more accepting and trusting than others.

she was higly embarrased when she noticed that she had wondered about it outloud. Chun looked at her in amazement and started laughing. Ella was as red as fresh tomato, mumbling apology for intruding in his private life.
-Just you. Chun reassured her while still chuckling quietly.
-But I see you already have a strong opinion on whi i am. He continued. -Not really, Ella shrugged, Just wondering cause people so have an impression of you. Along with your cousins, of course. She noted simply.

Chun was looking at her his eyes full of cocentration. -What?
-Nothing, just trying to figure you out. You're pretty unpredictable. Ella looked at him amused. - Really now ? That's funny. My friend tell me that I'm the most predictable person in the world. But I guess it's like that only for them since we've known each other our whole lives.

Chun felt a peak of jealousy in him as he wannted to know the girl infront of him better than anyone else. Including these friends of hers. he had to laugh at himself in confusion. He just shook his head. Even though they've never met before this, their long conversations on internet made him feel like they'd known forever.

It wasn't something he could simply explain with mere words. But there was no way he was in love with the girl. Hell no, she was just a friend, not like the girls he could dump without feeling anything but not the same kind of friend his cousins were to him. Something else, something he couldn't quite put his finger on. Oh well, he could enjoy her company now and think about it later.

Though Ella didn't want to admit it she enjoyed the date more than she should have. She had liked him but after meeting him, she knew it was friend like. She had many guy friends, even been as naive as she is, she was a tomboy playing basketball and soccer often with them. And she was as good as they. Sometimes guigui played with them while selina and Hebe were cheering for them. But gui gui preferred reading books than sweating with guys.

-Back at Ella and Gui guis apartment-

Gui gui scowls. She's really worries about her roommate. Who as we know is having the time of her life. She regrets letting the latter go on the date in the first place. Gui has been wandering around their apartment all morning and half of the afternoon. Right now she's sitting on their blue couch tapping her foot on the ground not really watching a program they showed on tv at the moment.

-At Fahrenheit dorm-

-Where's chun ? Calvin asked looking aroun their dorm for his missinf cousin. I wanted him to cook me dinner, I'm starving.
-He's on a date with his Juliet. Jiro informes him. Calvin looks at him with a look like "WTH are you blabbering about". Aaron Chuckles at the look shaking his head. ¨they're really slow. it's not like he's in love with the chick, just curious. She's probably ugly and pathetic to search online for a date.¨ aaron thought. (A/N I do not intend to insult anyone, internet dating is perfectly OK, it's just his way of thinking at the moment so bear with me (; )

He didn't believe in true love online or offline. It was just fairytale created by adults to make kids believe in happy endings. For him there was no a thing as love. Giels are just toys for him to play with and it's not like they don't know it. Stupid girls, just after money and fame. That is exactly what Aaron Yan is thinking. And he's about to know just how wrong he is.

- In an expensive restaurant-

Ella swept the beautiful place with her eyes as soon as they got in. it was beautiful with warm colours of brown and purple(wine red). Waiter led them to table which was in one of restaurants corners. As they sat down, the waiter gave them them their menu. Chun chose some dish she had never even heard of. She just chose some simple dish(A/N sorry, I don't know any taiwanese dishes) to satisfy her hunger.

-Hungry? Chun chuckles while looking at ella eat her dinner with great enthusiasm. - Of course I am but I know than look. It's cause I enjoy my food so much, right ? Well, don't you think we have to fully enjoy what we're given since not everyone is able to have it. Besides being positive and sincere is one of my best qualities. Ella said with serious look on her face. chun continued to watch her, stunned once again. ¨She really is the most interesting person I've ever met¨ he thought ¨ant the most bizarre one, too¨

Ella could feel his stare, obviously. Why else would she be red from head to toe, again. it's not that she was embarrassed for what she'd said, but it was embarrassing to eat under that stare. She gathered her courage to look up and saw him laughing to himself, shaking his head before starting to eat his own dish. He, to mention, was also wearing a huge smile.

After they finished eating and were heading out, chin suddenly thought of something.
-So, who are these friend of yours you kept talking about ? i'd like to meet them myself.¨and snoop around to find more about you¨ last part he said in his mind only.
- Oh, They're my three best friends, guigui, selina and hebe. They're the best you can think of. Ella smiles as she answers. She really loves her friends. All of them but escpecially her trio. Chun looked ahead of him, pondering.
-what?
-Well, I was just thinking, that since we go to same university, we'll be seeing each other a lot *smiles* so it would be cool to introduce our friends to each other as well. Since we're friends they should be too.

Ella smiled hugely.
-That would be so awesome. I'm sure the girls won't mind. what's the time ? as she didn't have a watch, she grabbed chuns wrist mand check it from his, making the latter blush in the process. Ok, it's six, it's not that late yet so why won't we call them and go bowling or something.

-30 minutes later-

Ella and Chun are standing in the middle of a basketballcourt waiting for their friends. Selina and Hebe arrived there first, all went well they got along with chun even though they didn't trust him yet. mainly bacause of his reputation. His cousins were next, but aaron had had something to do so he was late. Gui gui had been sulking on the phone not really wanting to meet the guys. however after some serious begging and a few threaths later she finally agreed to come.

Gui was heading to where the others already were, still sulking. She did not want to meet bunch of playboys to play basketball, but then changed her mind as she realized ella and the sisters would be alone with them unprotected. So she was going to play ang kick their butts! As she was thinking someone bumped into her from behind. She almost fell to the cold ground only barely managing to stay put.
-WTH ! Could you please watch where you're going ! she shouted and turned around. figures, it was the cold one. gui tried to remember his name but couldn't.

-It's not my fault you're blokcing the street. Now move, you're in my way. guis jaw dropped. ¨How does he dare say that! he was the one who bumped into me, he should've at least apologized. Gui tsk:ed upset, but decided to let it go and walked up to her friends. When there she noticed the same guy who bumped into her standing next to Ella who called out to her.
- Gui, you're here !

-I'm here ! Gui shouted back, glancing around ella to see selina and hebe plus, of course, the four playboys. Gui's eyes stopped to aaron, finally remebering his name after short introduction. After recognising him her anger came right back. -You ! she shouted pointing angrily at aaron who looked at her with an cold expression. You're the one who bumped into me a while ago and had the nerve to blame me. Ella and the others were looking from gui to aaron and back to gui again. hebe could see the anger built in her best friend and decided to stop it before it explodes.

-Now, now gui. I'm sure he didn't mean that. Calm down, remember that we're here to have fun okay. Gui looked at her friend who was beside her with one arm wrapped around her shoulders. guigui then took a deep breath anf tried to calm herself down. She knew her temper but that as**** just got to her lat nerves. All this time Aaron had just listened and he couldn't care less, why should he take the blame for a chick eho can't cotrol her own temper ? He was surprised when calvin told him to apologize for bumping into her. he gave him the same answer as he had given himself. Calvin shook his head saying she's only a girl and that he was acting childishly. She wasn't even her type or in his league even but just a girl after all. Calvin had already set his eyes on someone else. he was still looking at her direction.(try remembering whose there)

After the small incident they'd been able to start playing. while doing that Aaron had to review his opinion on guigui , she was really good basketball player, same goes with ella, tho two actually won over jiro and calvin and had a tie with aaron and chun. selina and hebe also played but not really a match.

- I didn't know you could play like that. Chun said to ella admiringly, still out of breath. Ella smiled. selina and hebe gave the match players water and started to fann gui and ella.
-thanks, gui said to hebe who was fanning her. she liked to sweat once in a while to get rid of stress, but otherwise she preferred to read. her friends were chatting with the boys when gui gui was just looking at them. Examining in fact. Trying to figure them out. And if you asked her, chun was head over heels for ella and wise versa. even if they didn't know it yet themselves. there was some light flirting between jiro and selina but nothing too serious.

hebe and the third boy, say what's his name gui forgot it again, were talking about school and so on but gui noticed the gleaming of the guys eyes. She would have to keep an eye on him. Aaron that moster was staring at her, gui looked away uncomfortable under his stare.

Aaron was indead staring at the girl. he didn't care taht she noticed. He had been trying to figure her out for some time now without success. He only knew that her name was guigui,she went to same university as Fahrenheit and that she was very tomboyish and a good basketball player. he still couldn't believe they had almost lost to her and Chun's new sweetheart. and in case you're wondering, he did notice his cousins puppy lovestruck eyes as well as Jiros ridiculous flirting with long-haired pretty girl selina.

-Guys, I'm gonna go. He said after a while getting up from the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------
Finally winglins working ! :D I'm so happy. But guys just in case winglin goes down again I'm gonna write this in AsianFanFics.com too. I have the same username. Please comment and keep reading for more updates to come. Love ya !
-hearts