Epilogue

Heartache


Ah ! *turns aroung and waves cutely* Hello everyone, my name is wang zi and I'm five years old *showes five fingers with a adorable smile*.

I live in taiwan and I love my life ! I have lots of friends in kindergarden and I have a lot of toys.

Though I like adults around me cause they're all nice and caring but I don't like it when they pinch my cheeks. *pouts cutely* It hurts !

^^Ehem. You were saying ?? I interrupt looking at the little pouting kid knowingly^^

Ah, yeah. He smiles innocently. I have very good parents they're caring and cute but they are always bickering !

My teachers are worried that it will affect me but it doesn't.

Because I know mom and dad love each other very much and aunt Ella said that bickering has been their habbit since young.

I can see that. But when they bicker I often hear my name mentioned. But they say they talk about uncle wang zi who became a star before I was born. But I was named after him.

Mom says that she once cared for uncle wang zi and that daddy is still jealous though it was in the past.

I don't really get it but I just know they always make up after bickering besides they never have real fights like those scary adults in tv.

They just tease each other. Uncle Calvin said that thats their way of knowing they love each other.

Cause no matter how much they fight they always make up.

Uncle Vanness came this weekend with aunty Ady and my cousin Mei mei and xiao bin.

Uncle Chun, Jiro and aunty Ella and Selina came by with chun junior and Jina. (A/N wierd names I know, I just can't think of any names)

Uncle Calvin came by too, mommy always says that he should settle down. I asked her what settle down means and she told me it was about having a loving family. I told her that I have already settled down then but she just laughed at me *pouts*

Aunty Hebe came by with uncle Mike, daddy likes mike. they always talk something about motc-mocr-..*looks confused with one finger pressing his cheek*

^^motorcycles?^^

yeah those *smiles from ear to ear*

Mommy says there's gonna be a wedding soon. But I never got around to ask what a wedding is ? What is it ?

^^Why won't you go ask you mom, okay. smiles sweetly^^

Okay, bye bye ! *waves cutely before running to a big house in the background*