FINAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heartache

Everything has its ending even this story             -hearts

===================================================================================================================================================

-Ge ! Hurry up now, we're gonna be late ! Gui gui shouted from the door. Ady was already in the car waiting for the silly siblings.

-Yeah, yeah. Just checking I got everything. Vanness answered before coming out of the house locking it.

Gui gui ran to the car placing herself to the backseat next to her irresistable little niece.

It had been a year from gui guis return to America. She had arrived just in time to welcome her newborn niece May. But gui gui called her mei mei which annoyed Vanness.

¨I can't believe, I'm finally going back.¨ Gui thought. It'd been a year since she'd seen her friends and Fahrenheit.

She had kept in touch with the girls but not with Aaron. Gui knew if she had Aaron just would've begged her to come back everytime they spoke so it was better this way.

Besides she found out what she needed about him through Ella and vice versa. Gui had heard that he still loved her and was now working under his dad in their company.

Despite that fact (that he supposedly still loved her) gui didn't expect anything. She was the one who left so the ball was in Aarons hands.

Also during this past year gui had changed her major into medicine, she was going to become a doctor. She had discovered her passion when she came upon a carcrash scene and had to do CPR and everything.And she had saved 2 peoples lives.

Still nothing she learned and found from within her, removed the fact that she missed aaron. and wang zi of course. But she had finally come to terms with his death and set him to her past.

Her life was balanced finally. The future however was up to Aaron and their destiny.


Aaron on the other hand was more or less a living corpse for days after gui left. He didn't know what to do with himself. Just reading and rereading gui guis letter.

After a while it changed for the better. but not before gui gui gave him a very clear demand through Ella; Do something with your life ! Something you want !

That was exactly what he had done, he'd gratuated from university early and was now working with his father to become a better prosecutor.(A/N I don't think I've ever mentioned on what they're majoring on ? )

he still didn't know that gui gui was coming back, she had made ella,hebe and selina swear that they wouldn't tell him. Why ? She wasn't sure herself, maybe she just wasn't ready to see him yet.

-In midair, somewhere above pacific ocean-

-Gui gui ? Vanness called his little sister, gui took one of her ear pieces off and looked at him. I just wanted to remind you of the charityparty in taiwan, you promised mom and dad to attend it. Gui sighed.

-I know, Ge. I remember alright, mom kept reminding me the entire week before our departure. Vanness chuckled.

Their mother had been obsessed with gui ever since her return. She would make her go to parties but often failed.

Now when she'd learned gui was going back she made her swear to go to this party because it was a huge and respected event and they needed both Vanness and gui gui to represent her and their father there.

Honestly gui gui had no idea what she had got herself into by promising before knowing whose party it was. But I guess destiny has her hands mixed up in this dough again.

--

-Ah, Ella dear. Can you go check that all is fine in the kitchen ? I need everything to be perfect this evening, this is one of the biggest charity events I've organized. mrs. Wu inquiered from her future-daughter-in-law.

-Yes, mrs-. mrs Wu gave Ella the look that made Ella swollow her saliva fast before correcting herself.Yes Ma, I'll go and check. the older woman smiled nodding. Ella sighed in relief.

She swore if she kept this going on she was going to have a heartattack one day. Even when her mother and mrs Wu were getting along well now, the purposeful woman scared the hell out of her. Specially now with all the stress from this event and her and chuns upcoming wedding.

In truth she was the main reason gui gui was coming back now. Her wedding was from two weeks from now and she wanted her bestfriend to be here to support her and help out.

And there was noway gui would ever miss Ellas wedding or Selinas engagement party. Selina and Jiro had gotten engaged last week and the party were going to be held in couple of days.

While they'd been talking on the phone yesterday Hebe and gui gui had complained how their friends and sister were going to become old housewifes.

Hebe earned hits to the head from both of them, Gui was thanking god she was thousands of miles away, cause Ella had one mean power punch.

Beep,Beep. Ellas phone beeped indicating that she had a messaged. Ella looked at it, laughed and smiled happily.

_Hey, baby girl! I just arrived to the airport, I'm heading to our apartment after getting Ge and Ady settled in the hotel. Come home fast, I've missed you !!! Gui Gui_

-Ella and gui guis apartment-

Gui gui took a deep breath before turning the key and stepping inside the flat she hadn't been in for so long.

Looking at its walls and decor, memories began to flow in her mind and it didn't hurt one bit ! She smiled, it felt so good to be home.

She walked to her room standing at the door looking. The room was the same, it still had her bed, desk and bookshells but her presence was long gone. The walls were decorated with pictures of her family, friends and Wang zi and new picture of Aaron.

Gui walked to that picture looking at it smiling, letting her fingers tracing his figure. ¨Ella must have added it after I left.¨ She smiled wider before starting to unpack.

Few pictures were added to her wall, one of her and Vannesses family,a couple of her niece alone. One of the night scene of they're summercottage she'd been in alone for a month to clear her mind.

Gui gui lost track of time cause when Ella came home slamming the door loudly yelling for gui, she gasped in suprise with no clue of what the time was.

-Gui gui ! Ella shouted running to her room, pulling gui gui into a tight hug. Gui hugged her back as tightly as ever.

-I missed you soooo much ! Both said at the same time finally letting go of each other. when they were done catching up, Hebe and Selina came by and it started all over again. That night would have continued for the whole night if it wasn't for the charity event.

-Ohh, girls. I'm so sorry. Gui said pouting to her friends while they looked at her suprised. I have to go to this charity event today. I don't want to but I promised mom and Vanness and Ady are coming too but my cutesy baby niece is gonna stay at the hotel with a babysitter.

Ella widened her eyes hearing that. ¨It can't be...¨

-Gui, is it the charity event for cancerorganzations internationally ? She asked heart beating fast.

-Yes, why ? Gui looked at Ella confused, why did she look so nervous. How'd you know ?

-Eeeehh, because it's organized by chuns mother and ALL of Fahrenheit is gonna be there. She answered, gui choked as she was drinking, suprised.

-OMG was the only thing that came out from . Then she sighed. Well, I guess I'm gonna see him earlier than I thought.

She was suprised at how calm she was right now.

-Gui, you do realize that you're going to go as Wu Ying Jie and that means everyones gonna find out who you really are. Because everyones there ! Our whole school included. Selina said looking at gui worriedly.

Gui just smiled shrugging.

-I know. And  I always knew I can't hide it forever and besides if there still is hope for me and Aaron ^of course there is, he loves you^, hebe interjected^ he needs to know who I am. Lets just see how long destiny decides to cook this cake, shall we ?


-That evening, charity party-


Aaron was wandering aroung the party, not really paying attention to anyone. He had his most recent case in his mind. It was a case, this girl was blaiming eldery man for drugging and her and he was going to send that bastard straight to jail.

Only times he did pay attention was when his cousins were introducing him to various busnessmen and -women. He'd met Sso many people that they're faces were beginning to look the same.

-Aaron, look ! Isn't that Vanness Wu ? Remember him ? Jiro came out of nowhere pointing to the other side of the big room. Aaron followed his gaze, slapping Jiros hand down mumbling that it was rude to point.

-Yeah, that's probably his wife too. Aaron said looking at Vanness and the beautiful woman next to him.

-Yeah, let's go say hi. Jiro started to drag him towards them. They hadn't seen gui gui standing on Vannesses other side. When they were close enough they could here them being introduced to korean busnessman Jung Yunho (A/N lol, random but I do like DBSK !) accidently overhearing their conversation.

-This is Jung Yunho, Yunho, this is my very reliable associate Vanness Wu. Kangta said introducing the two men.

Yunho smiled at Vanness and the women pleasently bowing a little.

-How do you do! I'm Jung Yunho. yunho introduced himself politely. Aaron knew who he was but hadn't been in close contact with the man himself.

-Nice to meet you too. I'm Vanness Wu, this is my wife Ady. Vanness introduced before pulling gui forward. And this is my little sister Even Wu. Gui rolled her eyes at her brother before smiling at Yunho.

-Nice to meet you, mr Jung. But please use gui gui, I kind of prefer it. She said politely. Yunho just smiled nodding before turning to speak with Vanness.

Aaron was stunned, Even Wu ? And what was gui gui doinf here in the first place ? It was Jiro who cut the silence.

-Gui gui ? Gui turned to look at who called her and when she did her eyes widened and she froze.

-Guys, guys, why won't we go outside for a while so we can talk, hmm ? Ella came in, not wanting to create a scene. The people involved where too stunned or awckward to do anything but follow her.

Once outside Ella took the role of a leader and before telling the same they'd told Vanness sooo long ago, she looked at gui asking for permission. Gui just nodded, tired.

-It was going to come up sometime anyway so go ahead. But Aaron. Gui gui turned to look at him while he looked at her trying to graso the idea that she was actually here. I want to apologize first. I'm sorry, I didn't tell you before but it just didn't come up and then everything happened...It just never felt like it mattered really but nonetheless I should have told you and I'm sorry I didn't. Gui finished.

-It's okay. No matter what it is or who you are, to me you're still gui gui. Aaron aswered confused but smiling. Gui smiled back and Ella began.

Jiro and Calvin were completely stunned of course, veery shocked. Chun took it calmer while Aaron just didn't care anymore. He knew he should've but he had missed gui too much to care about anything else right now but the fact that she sat next to him.

Ella looked from gui to aaron and back numerous of times before starting to pull the others inside.

-We'll just leave you two to talk. She said when they backed off and went inside the house. It was quiet after that. Gui nor Aaron talked, just watched each other. Finally Aaron couldn't take it anymore.

-So, how have you been ? he asked wanting to break the silence.

-Good. I heard you're working as a prosecutor. Thats impressive. she answered, not knowing what to say. She wanted to just go straight to the point but asking 'So do you still love me or what' didn't exactly sound right. But apparanetly Aaron wasn't having the silly small talk.

-Look gui gui. He begun, he just wanted everything cleared up. It was time to finally close the circle. I know you told me not to wait for you and I didn't. gui held her breath feeling heartbreak close. But my heart disagreed with me. I still love you. and I have pretty strong feeling that it won't change even if it was ten years instead of one.

Gui had tears in her eyes now and after such a long time it wasn't from pain but happiness. She just looked at Aaron with a smile and watery eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end...


hahahha. Don't worry, I'm gonna write an epilogue, so you'll know what happens. But for now they at least decided to try. In epilogue we see how that end up.

Don't expect a long epilogue, it'll be just a short one, a little climpse to the future, okay.

I love you guys soo much, thanks for reading and supporting during this whole journey and I reeaally hope I didn't dissappoint you with the ending.

I just felt that it's suppose to end like this. Now for the epilogue and then thank yous. Love ya !

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              -hearts