Bye, Ge!!!!

Heartache


Time flew really quickly for guigui the following week. She spent a lot of time with her ge, totally oblivious to Aarons growing agony of realizing his feelings. yes, he had come to exept them but didn't know what to do with them.


After all he grew up in a loveless home so he doesn't know how to handle this feeling let alone to express it. And no matter how much he wanted to rip Vannesses hand off for constantly touching guigui, he kept his cold mask and blunt attitude. But he still couldn't fool his cousins, they knew him inside out.


-At the airport, 7 AM-


The 8 of them were all at the airport sending Vanness off,
guigui was sad but she was also as mad as hell. She was sad cause her ge was leaving and she wouldn't see him everyday anymore, mad cause the guys just had to come with, so she couldn't talk well with her ge without risking revealing something.


-Well, goodbye then Vanness.
-Yeah, it was nice to meet you !
-Come and visit again soon!
-.........
The guys said their goodbyes to Vanness with handshakes, Vanness just smiled and nodded to them. He was even certain that this Aaron Yan was infact in love with his baby sister.


At least his behaviour said as much, he still liked him. Aarons actions showed that he cared and he'd better care if he wished to be with guigui. Though Vanness thought Aaron should cut the jealousy down a bit and stop the stalking !He then turned to the girls.


-Byebye Vanness-ge take care, I'm going to miss you. Ella said hugging Vanness gently. Vanness said he will and broke the hug only to be pulled into another.


-goodbye Vanness-ge. Come back soon. Hebe and Selina said as they let go of him. Selina giggled a little seeing Jiro pout at her. Vanness then turned to his baby sister who was almost crying.


-Oh, guigui, don't cry. It's not like we're not going to see each other ever again. I'll visit and this time you're going to visit too alright. The last one sounded more like a command than a suggestion to guigui.


-Yes, G..ah Vanness-ge. Guigui remembered she had to add his name to cut down the suspicion. Take care of yourself and Ady okay? And come back soon but this time bring Ady, I haven't seen your lovely wife in ages. Gui smiled sweetly at her brother.


-What !! What wife ! Aaron suddenly yelled from behind them stunned. Ever since they arrived at the airport he couldn't be happier he was leaving but still sulking that gui was glinging onto him again.


He seriously thought they were lovers, no one acts that close with a friend at least when they're the opposite , nobodys that close exept lovers and well,., siblings.


 But he knew there was no way they were siblings, guigui was poor, way poor. She'd gotten into the school with scholarship and she worked to earn money !


Everuone turned to Aaron looking at him dumbfounded. He knew that he was Vanness Wu but didn't know he's married?
-Ady Wu, my wife and bestfriend. Vanness answered smiling.


Aaron was still stunned not knowing what to say, so the others just decided to ignore him and sent Vanness off.


¨So they're not lovers ? What do I do? Should I confess ? No way in hell, she's she's not for me. We're different, status personality, everything. just forget about it Aaron Yan Ya lun!¨ Aarons head was full of all kinds of thoughts so he didn't notice that everyone around him was already gone.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know know, short chapter, sorry ! I just thought I
should update at least something. Hope you liked it
and in next chapter we'll see what Aaron decides to do.

Thank you for reading and supporting. Comment<3  

                                                                                                           -hearts