Mr Right ?

Heartache
-At Fahrenheit dorm-

As we can imagine all of the four cousins are rich. So even though they live together in a dorm(It's a house) they have all these servants to do everything for them.

So while the cooks were preparing dinner, the guys were int he living room excluding Calvin who was on a date with a new girl. Jiro was watching TV, Aaron was reading on the sofa and Chun was again in front of his laptop.

Suddenly he starts shouting, enthusiasticly, making both Aaron and Jiro jump.
- WTH are you doing?! Jiro shouted at his cousin.
- Are you trying to scare us to death!? He continued.

Chun turned to face them with a smile. Aaron looked up with an uninterested expression on his face. He was as suprised as Jiro, but new Chun wouldn't tell them anything anyway. Jiro stared at Chun waiting for an answer already annoyed with his secreasy.

-What? He finally asked again, cause Chun was just walking upstairs.
-Oh, nothing. Chun said looking over his shoulder. I just might see my Juliet tomorrow.
Jiro looked at him like he was an idiot, Aaron just returned to his book mumbling something like ¨told you so¨

-Next morning-

-Ella, breakfast is ready! Guigui yelled. She was still worried about Ella and her desicion on going to the date, but she couldn't stop her. It was her life after all. But that didn't mean she had to like it.

When they were eating breakfast, Ella kept blabbering about her date clearly nervous. Guigui could only smile at her.

Ella had chosen her clothes very carefully. She will wearing black skinny jeans with one white long and loose t-shirt. She is also going to wear a black leatherjacket and stylish white hat.

-Hours later-

Ella could feel her hands shaking from nervousness. She'd wanted to meet Romeo<3 for a long time, but ahe was also worried about it. How would he see her ? Would he like her or dislike her ?

Guigui had said that no-one would ever dislike her, but she was still worried. Even though it might seem wierd she knew that she already liked him. You know, like like.

She'd told guigui about it and she'd said that it wasn't that wierd. Cause you can't decide who you love or how you fall in love. It just happens.

Ella really loved guigui. She always knew how to make others feel better and was always there when you needed her the most.

Ella was now under the clock in front of the movie theather. They'd agreed to meet there and she was now scanning through the crowd searching for him.
He was suppose to wear a grey jacket and jeans plus a big silver accessory, so she could recognize him.

When she couldn't find him and it was past their meeting time, she started to feel let down. Had he stood her up ? Just then she heard someone from behind her.
-Juliet20 ? It was a man's voice. An unsure, but somehow familiar voice.

- Yes ?!? Ella turned around to look at...
.
.
.
Wu chun!!!!!!!!!!!

-Wha... W-What are you doing here ? Ella stuttered, too stunned to say anything else.
-Ah, I'm Romeo<3, nice to meet you. Chun answered slightly blussing.
-Eeeehhhh!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
Updated ! Yay, hope you liked it.
FIRST thank you for reading and commenting.
SECOND sorry for the Romeo-Juliet-clise.
THIRD guilun will meet in the next chapter!
Please keep on commenting and reading! Thanks, Love you ! ;D
-hearts