Two hearts turn to one

Heartache

A week had past by. Fahrenheit and SHEG were getting along perfectly, well almost perfectly as Gui gui and Aaron had flipped their personalitys, turning to mere kids while fighting with each other.

And honestly,It was their own wierd way of getting along. After all, it sometimes takes more courige to fight than be friends though our little (sweet) idiots kept saying they hate each other.

It was on again during lunch at their university, Gui and Aaron were fighting over a hamburger while others were watching them chuckling secretly.

Calvin was talking to Angela on the phone rolling his eyes at the fighting pair. Hebe was trying to break the fight while Jiro was talking to Selina earning her full attention.

On the other hand, Ella and Chun were sitting beside each other having a moment that to others looked private between lover. But to them it was conversation on how to play basketball the correct way.

Romantic ? Definently not, but it came so naturally to them, talking and sharing. Even so things going on inside they're heads were certainly not clear. They were both confused and feeling the same things.

¨Why is my heart beating so fast when he's near me like this ?¨ Ella thought blushing as he felt chuns hand around her shoulders. He was talking to Jiro now, telling about something that happened in their childhood.

¨Why do I always feel so happy and at peace with her ? Am I really falling for her ? Chun was thinking hard, only had listening to his cousin now.

He felt his arm wrap around Ellas shoulders on its own. He didn't even realize he'd moved it before he was already playing with her hair. Once he realized it, he was about to pull away, but knew it would only cause more suspicion so he kept it at its corrent place.

Gui gui and Aaron had stopped fighting for once now both looking at the couple sitting across the table from them. Gui was worried while Aaron was smirking. ¨So my cousin is finally starting to get his own feelings, huh¨ He read the expression on his cousins face pinching gui at the same time, just wanting to do something to her.

-Hey ! Gui shouted at Aaron who was laughing now, knowing he got her attention again. You stop pinching me or else !!! She threatened.

-Or else what ? He challenged smirking again. Gui smiled taking class of water from the table drinking a little from it while satring at Aaron with knowing smile planted on her face.

-You wouldn't dare. Aaron widened his eyes before squising them, suspicious.
-Try me! He didn't want to have water puored on him, since he was sure gui would do it just out of guts, so he let it go turning to bully Calvin.

Now that she had the jerk of her back gui refocused on Ella and Chun who weren't talking just eating and talking to Jiro and Selina, too shy to talk to each other anymore. With their cheeks slightly redder than normal, gui guessed it shouldn't take long now. She had originally thought they'd been together already but it seemed these two were as stubborn as the other.

-After school, the gym-

Ella was at the gym playing basketball with the guys on the schools basketball team. She was as good player as them but instead of being in the team ahe was their manager. Though players always wanted her to practise with them.

Just as Ella scored and was surrounded by guys and hugged by her best guy friend Jerry Yan who was one year ahead of her (as in a senior in univesity).

Chun walked in after hearing she was there from Hebe, first thing he saw was Ella hugging some tall and (he involuntaryly admidded) handsome guy in the middle of other guys who were cheering.

He suddenly felt increadible anger and jealousy boiling in him as his eyes scanned the scene infront of him. Just then Ella saw him standing there looking extremly mad. ¨Why is he here and all mad like that ? And why do I feel so guilty about hugging Jerry ?¨ Ella thought while she was walking to Chun.

As she reach him he grabbed her wrist tightly dragging her out of the gym. -Wha..!!! Chun, where are you taking me ! Chun, stop ! Despite hearing her yells Chun didn't stop untill he got to his car pulling Ella to sit at the front while he got to the drivers seat.

-What the hell ! Gui was heading to the gym, so she could walk home with Ella later but seeing her been dragged out from the place into Chuns car, she was smart enough to know what happened. And she had a sense of what was going to happen next even when the once facing it didn't.

-Somewhere in coast-

Chun pulled the car over when they reached his favorite place. It was a beatiful place just next to the ocean, Ella was sure that if watched from here the sunset would be unimagineble breathtaking. After all they were by the ocean and on a cliff.

After being quiet for quite some time, Ella looked Chun who was leaning on the car watching the ocean.

-Why did you take me here ? And pull me out of the gym like that ? Ella inquired now, getting tired of the silence.

Chun looked down embarrassed, he didn't have an answer. He after all, has just snapped then without thinking anything else but her.
- I... I don't know. He finally said ashamed. I kind of lost it when I saw you hug that guy. I... he trailed off. He was blushing like a madman in love, but now he had to admit that he was exactly that. In love. With this silly innocent girl, he'd just met face to face.

Hearing chuns reply, Ella felt her cheeks getting hotter her heart racing to get out of her chest. She didn't know what to say but somehow she thought she would have felt the same way if it was reversed.

-So, what are you saying really ? she asked silently. I don't think I really understand.

Chun sighed feeling all nervous suddenly, silently going grazy. Is he really going to do this ? Really ? To a girl he said he would never fall for only to find himself sinking in before noticing early enough to get up.

-I think I'n in love with you. He finally said, barely audible. Ella felt herself walking up to him, the second time again, whispering something to his ear making the latter smile in full bliss. It was save to say that once again two hearts had been united as one.

-On the other hand-

Gui was fighting with Aaron again, this time by texting. Yes, somehow that jerk had gotten her number just to annoy her to no end. Still, she was smilin most of the time they texted.

Where as Aaron was entertaining himself by annoying gui gui. Jiro and Calvin were watching their cousin in amazament,their cousin the ice prince, was laughing while smirking and texting to someone. times were changing and they could all feel it.

------------------------------------------------------------
Updated ! It's kind of boring I guess ? Sorry about the confession, I just wrote it without thinking really, I'm not very good at it.

Still, hope you like it and always comment xD Oh, a little reminder I will probably skip a few months in the next chapter so things will get somewhere. Thanks for reading and please comment on how do you like it ! Love ya !

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      -hearts