Beginnig

Heartache
-You did it again, didn't you! ,Ella asked Gui Gui.
Guigui looked up from the book she was reading and smiled slightly at her friends worried and annoyed tone.
- Aiyoh, Ella! What else could I do ? The guy stole Vic's mobile, of course I had to take it back.
Ella sighted at her friend. Selina and Hebe lookes at them amused. -I don't think thats what she meant,Gui. Selina said.
- yeah, Hebe nodded, she meant your jump.

Oh, I thought. The jump. -Well, taking the stairs would have taken too much time and he could have gotten away. It was faster that way. Though I said it, I had to admit to myself that I wasn't going do it again. the landing hurted too much.

The four of them had been best friends since the day thwy met. Well, exluding Selina and Hebe who had been together since small. They're sisters. Though they're older than me, we were in the same class. Reasons; I skipped a class in elementry and Selina got pulled back in junior high. So here we are.

I'm pretty avarage person, though my friends are all pretty and popular, I'm usually ignored. But I like it that way. They're all fakers after all. All after the money and fame.

-Whooaah! could be heard from the students near windows. We looked at them suprised. There was never anything going on in the school...unless it was them.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, pretty short chapter. But I hope you liked it and thanks so much for the comments! In the next Fahrenheit is going to appear.
-hearts