Auction !

Heartache

-What the hell are you doing people ! Tables are NOT suppose to be like that and there should be six chairs in each not four ! Do I have to do everything myself !

Aaron shouted at his staff who were setting the giantic ballroom into auctionplace.

There was a big stage infront of many tables and chairs.

Aaron wanted everything to be perfect for the plan to work.

He and guigui had told SHE and rest of Fahrenheit their plan yesterday and they had their doubts that it would work but will go along it.

Honestly even guigui who made the plan didn't know if it'll work 'cause only time can tell.

SHE and Fahrenheit had invited everyone they could think of while guigui gathered people for the special of the evening.

And she had managed to gather suprisingly many people in such a short notice.

Partly cause the money they get from the auction will be donated to cancerpatients, orphanages and so on.

¨It's good to know there's still people who care in this world¨ gui had thought while getting people.

There were some from their university too but guigui hadn't gotten them SHE had, although gui wished they'd have even number of girls and guys, they missed one girl.

Chunella were especially nervous considering this evening it might after all solve their problems or make them better.

Ella was helping at a storige room which held many expensive artwork of all kind.

Paintings, sculptures, antiquities...

Of course these things were to auction off in the beginning of the evening while the special, the highlight of the evening was excatly that, special.

Ella didn't know whether to laugh or scream at the special and she remembered doing both last night.


..Flashback..

-Yeah. Oh, hi Aaron. What ? You and Gui have a plan ? what is it? An auction ? How is that gonna help ? WHAT !! Chun ended up shouting and almost scaring the life out of Ella.

Ella looked at chuns shocked face while wodering what plan had aaron and her best friend come up with.

-What is it sweety ? Ella asked Chun looking at him worriedly.

To her suprise Chun started laughing hysterically.

-Chun ? Chun baby ? What is it ? Ella asked now seriously curious of what her friends were up to.

Chun calmed himself down slowly so he could answer and tell Ella.

-Aaron and Guigui have come up with a plan which is the graziest plan I've ever heard and that's why I think it will work. Chun smiled now his eyes full of hope.

-Yeah, I got that much. Auction ? How is that gonna help us ? Ella asked confused and annoyed. She never has liked being confused.

-It might help or it might turn things worse. Chun replied now looking serious. We have to decide whether we're gonna do it.

-Okay. Ella said slowly. But before we decide, can you finally tell me what the auction is all about ? Like what are we auctioning and how is that gonna HELP ? Ella was now really frustrated at her boyfriends slowlyness.

Chun chuckled at Ellas impatiance, it always amused him seeing her pout and think hard at the same time.

-The normal artworks and so on. And of course ourselves. Ella had being about to inject something but the last part made her shut up and look at chun in awe.

Chun looked at Ella with new hopeful eyes starting to explain the plan properly.

-So Aaron new my mom loves charity and so he told that to guigui. Then guigui came up with a plan to hold a charity auction to make our moms meet by inviting both of them and making them sit at the same table with no exchanging seats of course. Chun smiled slyly at the now smirking Ella.

Ella knew she was smirking to herself listening to chun but she couldn't help it. Her best friend is a genius, so how could she not !?

- But to make it seem normal and nonsuspicious the first part of the evening is auctioning off valuable pieces. However the second part of the evening is spent by auctioning off people. Ella raised her eyebrowes at that, who would auction themselves off, well except them apparently.

Chun saw Ella raise her eyebrowes questioning.

-There will be restrictions, of course. Like no ual activity of any kind, it's just a date or company for one day. Ella nodded accepting untill something hit her.

-So, you'll go on a date with some girl ? Chun chuckled but admitted.

-Don't worry love, you'll go to one with some guy too and it doesn't mean anything. It is just to keep our moms talking to each other seeing us being auctioned and Jiro and Calvin have already planned that they'll talk about us auctioning off ourselves to protest our moms fight. With our moms within hearing distance.

Ella smirked after Chun finished, she didn't know if it would work but she had her hopes.

..End of flashback..

¨This better work¨ Gui thought as she carried three chairs at the same time to one of the tables. She had convidence for her plan but it will all depend on how it actually goes.

They were all helping, Hebe and Selina had volunteered for the auction, Jiro and calvin will do the talking, Aaron will host and guigui will help the people that will be auctioned. You know with their dresses and suits and all.

At the moment everyone were doing their best to help but Aaron. He was only yelling at people, odering them around. At least untill guigui explodes and starts screaming at him to do something other than just stand and command.

Ella was at some storige room helping with artworks. Gui, Jiro and Chun were setting the tables while Selina and Hebe were writing name tapes for people to know where they sit. Calvin was setting them to their places.

All of them nervous for different reasons waiting for this evenings event.(ChunellaSelinaHebe= if mrs Chen and mrs Wu will make up and whose gonna "buy" them, jirocalvin=if the plan will work and if they remember their lines, Guilun= if plan will work and if aaron will do well as a host)


-Later that evening, the auction-


The auction was going good, well if you don't count the starting troubles in table 7 were two woman had been fighting and screaming for an hour before settling down after failing at exchaging seats.

But people could still feel the muderious air around the table. Mr. Chen and mr Wu had already moved their seats away from their wifes, scared stiff at them glaring at each other. Seriously with their stares you can't help but thinks 'If looks can kill...'

Mrs. Wu was glaring at the other with hate and deep down regret.

She was angry at her for the past but also regretted loosing a good friend cause of a guy.(A/N Yeah, I know, I know; a forever used cliche)

On the other hand mrs. Chen was angry at her ex-best friend for not trusting her and believing that scumbag a**** boyfriend of hers.

SHE and Fahrenheit were worried that the plan might not work but at least they were talking, right ? Well, it was more like accusing each other but guigui reassured them that it was good.

They were arguing and when people are real angry they can't think straight and that will make them speak the truth even if they don't mean to.

The first half went well and soon it was time for the second half. Aaron went up to the stage after the last piece was sold and started to speak.

-Next, ladies and gentlemen, will be our second part of the evening and our special auction. Aaron paused, hearing people murmur excited.

And yes, everyone excluding mrs chen and mrs wu knew about the human auction.

-Let's welcome our auction pieces of the night, boys girls will you please come to the stage. Everyone clapped while the two mrs:s stared in horror seeing their son and daughter on the stage to be...auctioned ?!

-What is going on ? Why is Chun/Ella up there and to be auctioned ?! mrs chen and mrs wu shouted at their husbands while Aaron explained the rules.

The husbands were about to answer but were interrupted by Jiro and Calvins voices coming from behind them.

Jiro and Calvin heard the wifes shouting and set to their places starting their part of the plan pretending not to notice their aunt.

-Woah, I can't believe they actually did it ? I mean, I know it's just a date and there are rules but you never know what ert you get sold to. Calvin said overdramaticly, hinting.

-I know, but they just said it is to protest their moms argument and you know how much they love each other. But they love their moms too, beside I heard it's just a misunderstanding. Jiro answered back, making sure the wifes heard them.

They did hear and they felt really bad making their kids do something like this, so they looked at each other and decided it was time to talk if not for themselves then for their kids.


-Next day, Ella and guiguis apartment-


-It's good thing that the plan worked. Calvin said smiling happily at his friends and cousins while helping himself some more chips.

-Yeah, it is. Chun smiled at Calvin and then up to Ella whose lap his head was on. Ella smiled back at him. Yes, their moms had made up but not easily not after yelling, accusing and lots of crying.

Guigui was the only one who wasn't smiling. She was happy that the plan worked but it had kinda backfired on her.

Once the last auctioning had started one of the staff members had mixed her with some girl who hadn't shown up apparently and she'd ended up being auctioned.

Of course she tried to runaway and said that she wasn't the one but too late, they were already shouting. And you can not believe who bought her ! Gui didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Laugh cause she was happy it wasn't a strainger and he saved her. Cry cause it him.

Yes, The one who bough her was...........Aaron. ¨I just hope I'll live through today¨ Gui thought as she looked to her left at Aaron.

Aaron who was grinning from ear to ear not believing his luck. He'd made a note to remember to thank the staff member who messed up for giving him this opportunity.

Aaron had been suprised to see gui up there knowing she wasn't suppose to but after people started shouting for her. Well he couldn't have let someone claim something that's his, right ?

So he bought her and she's going to be officially his tomorrow and maybe forever after that ? Who knows.


Well, Aaron does.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, my dear readers. Hope you liked it and thanks for reading,supporting and commenting. I won't be able to update for a while now (sorry) but I think I'll manage to squeeze some time to write next week. Probably.

Now I have to get lots of sleep, so I'll have energy tomorrow to read my entire history book (It's all gonna be on the test) and after that I have my geography book etc.

I won't bore you with that anymore. Thanks so much for wishing me good luck, I appreciate it and need it. ;D
comment<3
                                                                                                                                                                                                                -hearts