Couple trouble (chunella)

Heartache

-At Fahrenheit dorm-


Chun was sitting on the couch in their shared living room, the tv was on but no-one was actually watching it. Calvin was sleeping on the floor, Jiro was playing videogames with his phone while aaron was staring furiously at his. Chun was watching rest of them while thinking of his GF and their suddenly complicated situation.


 It had just become like this when they first decided to tell their parents about the relationship the two of them are in. Unfortunately they did not know what a commotion it would bring in both of their families.


 It just happened that his mom and her mom had been childhood friends and best friends since young but when they were in university something happened, something neither of them would tell. Chun shuttered remembering the time he told his parents.


 ..Flashback..


 -Mom, I have something I want to  tell you. Chun started with a smile and racing heart.His mother, mrs. Wu, smiled gently at her only child.

-Yes, dear what is it ? She asked placing her warm hand over her sons.

Chun coughed a little before starting:
- Well, mom, I have a girlfriend and I really love her. And I would like you to meet her soon.

 Chun explained in a really fast speed that his mom had to focus hard to catch all of it. But when she did she grinned happily, finally her son had found love and by the look in his eyes she knew that there was a huge possibility that is was his true love.


- Well, of course i'd like to meet her, who is she ? Chun beamed answering: -Her name is Ella Chen, she goes to the same university as me and she's just perfect. Thanks mom, I know you're gonna love her, I... Chun stopped in the middle of his sentence seeing his mothers expression change all of a sudden. Mom ??


-Chen ? mrs. Wu's voice cracked a little. Chen ? As in the daugher of THE Chen family ? She asked in a tone Chun could not recognise her using before ever.


 -Mom ? Chun looked at her confused and having a bad feeling about this.

- I'm sorry, Chun-baby, but I can't accept her as your GF not if she's the daughter of Rainie Yang,, well I guess it's Chen now, isn't it. His mother said looking mad, but also sorry to her son.


- I'm sorry son, I'm sure she's a nice girl and all, but I have areason to hate her mother and I do not want her in my life ever again. Saying that she gave her son an apologetic smile before leaving the room to vent her anger at the poor maids.


Chun was shocked at her mothers behaviour, it was his first time seeing her like this. And he was now worried about Ellas meeting with her parents and wanted to call her but knew he should wait untill she's done with the meeting.


..End of flashback..


Chun sighed. ¨At least Ellas meeting went well and her mother was so nice. I really don't understand how mom can hate her though mrs Chen said it was due a misunderstanding and his mom never gave her a chance to explain.¨

Looking at a clock he realized that if he doesn't go shower now and change he's going to be late from he's date with Ella.


Meanwhile Aaron was still staring at his phone dealing with his own troubles. He still hadn't decided what to do with guigui and it didn't help that gui was acting the same way she always had. Stubborn and cute. He knew about chunellas couple trouble but didn't know how to help then.

Then just then an idea hit him, he could kill two flies with one strike. So he finally took his phone and called guigui.
(on the phone)

- Guigui. Gui answered, a habit of hers she got when she lived in the USA (A/N The habit; answering the phone by stating her name)

-We need to help them.

-Excuse me. Aaron ? Help who ?

-Chun and Ella. Chuns been sulking about his mom forever already and I can't take it so we have to do something.

- Oh, I know. Ellas been really down since chun told her. She doesn't know what to since his mother is angry with her mom and not her so there's really nothing she can do. But if we're gonna help them, then we will need a plan. I asume you have one since you called.


-eeh, I haven't got one if I did I wouldn't need you. Gui rolled her eyes.

-Of course you don't. Fine, fine. Meet me at the SUGAR cafe and then we can talk.

- Alright but you'd better not be late. Aaron smirked after ending the phonecall, talk about killing two flies with one strike.

One; He had an excuse to hang aroung guigui.
Two; He will be able to get rid of the sulking Chun who forgot to cook leaving them starved.
Grabbing his jacket Aaron walked out the door.


 -At the cafe- 


Aaron was sitting at the cornertable of the popular cafe that also served as Ella and guiguis workplace. Waiting suprisingly patiently for guigui who stepped into the cafe just moment later looking around untill she spotted Aaron. She odered cola before going to sit with Aaron who already had a drink infront of him.


-Hey, A. So, do you have any brilliant ideas ? Gui asked as she settled down sipping her drink while watching Aaron. He shook his head in response, he hadn't come up with anything yet, specially when he was distracked thinking about guigui. Gui sighed.


-Okay, so first things first. Tell me all you know about Wu Chuns mother. She is your aunt, isn't she ?  Aaron nodded thinking.


-Well she's a very deatailed woman, sophisticated, distrustful and she needs to have control. But she's not that bad, she does a lot of charity often organizing events for it.

Gui nodded, she was starting to understand the situation a little. Mrs Wu being distrustful is probably the reason of the misunderstanding. so she would have to somehow get mrs Chen and mrs Wu to meet up and make up. But how ?


¨Kidnap them and force them to talk ? Nah, that won't work. mmmhh. ah!¨ Gui smirked she had just thought of something brilliant and Aaron good tell by the look in her eyes.

-You thought of something ? Gui nodded smiling.

-Are you any good at organizing events ? she asked.

-I'll get it done whatever it is. Aaron answered simply and oh yes arrogantly.

-Good then are up for a good charity auction ? Gui said smirking now. It's safe to say that guis plan is not one Aaron could ever had thought of but that is why it's so brilliant. and it's gonna work.


-Later that day, Chunella date-


 As much as the couple wanted to enjoy themselves and each other, they were too worried about chuns mother to be fully focused on the date.

-What will we do ? Ella finally let out their worries.


-I don't know. Chun answered honestly. But I promise we will think of something. He hugged Ella close when his phone suddenly rang.


-Yeah. Oh, hi Aaron. What ? You and Gui have a plan ? what is it? An auction ? How is that gonna help ? WHAT !! Chun ended up shouting and almost scaring the life out of Ella. Ella looked at chuns shocked face while wodering what plan had aaron and her best friend come up with.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know I was supposed to write what aaron decides to do next but I just don't know ! I think I need to develope this a bit more but not much, don't worry ! So what made Chun so shocked and what are guigui and Aaron planning on auctioning and how is that going to help ? Find out later !


My exam week is officially starting tomorrow so I'll be busier than before, so that means no updates (except the next chappi). That week ends 12.4 so it will take long but I'll see if I manage to squeez time for at least one update next week, we'll see. Thanks for reading and supporting like always. comment<3                                           -hearts