Figuring out...

Heartache

-Gui gui and Ellas apartment-

-Ella, dinner's ready !!! Gui shouted from the kitchen after spending an hour cooking.

She had just finnished setting the table when she heard loud giggles from Ellas room. ¨What is she doing?¨ Gui decided to spare her voice by going to get Ella herself.

-Ella, Dinner's ready, what are you doing?
Gui walked in the room. Ella was sitting infront of her computer reading something from it and writing. Chatting.
Gui sighed. She knew exactly who her friend was talking to, the smile placed on her face told it all.

It took couple of minutes untill Ella noticed gui's presence in her room. She furrowed her eyebrows, she hadn't heard gui come in as absorted as she was in her conversation.

-Hey, gui! Whatssup? Gui looked at Ella, frowning.

- I already told you this atleast twice, Dinner's ready. Ella looked at her, suprised, again she hadn't heard her or rather hadn't registered her best friends comment.

-Sorry,sorry. Be right there. Gui nodded before leaving the room to eat the still warm food. it was Ella's own fault if she was going to have to eat it cold.

Ella wrote fast a reply before leaving her msn to eat dinner. Person she was talking to laughed at her comment secretly being sad she left.

-At Fahrenheit dorm-

Wu Chun was chatting with her Julietx like usual. They had talked about everything; School, basketball, their families and life in general. He really felt himself opening his heart to this girl. And it confused him, why now, why this girl.

How was she different from anyone else ? When chun wondered that he had million answers; her laugh, her smile, her thoughts, her abilitys.

 All in all the entire girl herself was unlike anything he'd ever known. Just talking to her made him feel all tingly and nervous to say anything. What if she thinks he's silly ?

¨Am I falling for her ? ¨ Chun wondered with a little smile that always crept to his face when he was thinking of his juliet.

(Just incase someone's curious about the message Ella sent him it was;"Sorry Romeo, but I have to close my window or else My nanny will turn me into a pumpkin")

-Chuuunnn, I'm starving!!! Calvin's loud scream could be heard all over the dorm as it was echoing from the doorway.

Calvin had just come back from his date with Angela Zhang a pretty girl and also the third girl of the week.

Smiling Calvin stepped into the kitchen to find other two already eating while chun was coming down to join them.

As both houses were filled with the smell of food, two people in particular had each other in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, I know it's a boring chapter. But there's some interesting things going on between ella and Chun that will be solved in next chapter.

Plus After the next chapter I will skip a few monthes so the story can really get somewhere. Thanks for reading and keep commenting !

Special thanks for those who always keep reading and waiting for my slowly coming updates ;) I hope you will continue reading it despite me being slow. Love ya!
                                                   -hearts