Letting go

Heartache


-Wang zis parents ?! Gui almost fell off her bed shocked.

¨Is this why wang zi was in my dream last nigh?¨

Gui remembered the drem and the last thing he'd said to her "Be ready. Goodbye my love. My ghost"

Taking a deep breath, she got up, got dressed and walked to the livingroom to meet his parents; Rainie and Show.

-Hi Rainie, Show. Gui greeted them as she sat down on one of the single couches, not forgetting to call them by teir names as they once had insisted.

-Hello, gui gui. Rainie said smiling a little. She knew they had made the right choice but it was hard to tell guigui.

Gui could tell what was coming and already prepaired herself for it.

-Gui. Show began, taking a deep breaths before starting again. We have something to tell you and we want you to listen carefully. He paused again, this was harder than he'd thought it would be. W-We-

-I know Show. Gui interrupted seeing how difficult it was for him to try to get it out. ¨We're ready to kill our son¨

It's not something every parent has to say. Gui continued.

-It's about Wang zi, right ? His parents looked at her sad and shocked, she smiled at them. This may sound grazy but I had a dream about him last night. he told me it was time to let go.

Rainie started to tear up, having had same expirience about a week ago. Gui teared up as well.

-I know I have to, espcially now that you're here. But can I please have one day ? I want to do something, no I NEED to do something. Then, I think I can let him go, not without pain of course but...

Show nodded. -I understand. We'll..We'll do it tomorrow morning. I know this is difficult to all of us but I know he would want you to be there.

Gui nodded agreeing and the adults stood up to leave. Gui walked them to the door with Ella in tow.

-Gui gui. Ella called her from behind worried. gui didn't respond, she just stood there letting her tears flow freely.

just then gui guis phone started to ring and as she made no move to answer, Ella picked it up.

-hello, gui guis phone Ella speaking.

-Ah, Ella. it's Aaron. Where's gui ?

-Ah, Aaron. Ella looked at gui and made her decision.

-She can't talk right now but I have something to tell you.

-Hmm. is she okay ?

-No, not really. Listen... And then she told him everything about gui and wang zi.

-...

-Aaron ? You here ?

-...Yeah. How is she ? Aaron didn't know how to react. Now he knew why she didn't accept him but also put him worried cause she was in pain. And if this Wang zi was her boyfriend, who was he ?

-I don't know. She won't tell, just keeps on crying and saying she has to go. But I don't get where. I-*door slams* What ! Hold on ! Gui, gui gui ! Aaron, she just left.

-Okay, don't worry. She can take care of herself.¨I hope¨ Call me when she comes back.

-Yeah, okay. bye.

-bye.

On the other hand  gui was walking towards a certain high school.

She had been thinking while talking to wang zis parents.If she had to let go of wang zi, she needed to come in terms with their past together.

So that in the future when she thinks of him and their memories she won't feel pain. So she can recall them with smile on her face.

Thats why she was going to visit the places they had been together.

The high school, the baseball pitch, the mall and others. Every place that holds their memories.

The high school; where they first met.

..Flashback..

Gui gui was so nervous that she kept on shaking with her entire body.

She was standing in front of her new classroom waiting for the teacher to call her in.

It was her first day in her new shool ans everyone knows that it's no fun being the new kid.

-You can come in now. Her new homeroom teacher called her. She stepped in with shaking legs, not daring to look at her new classmates. Everyone started murmuring and whispering after seeing her.

-Now here is your new classmate, be nice to her. The teacher said to the class then turned to look at guigui asking her to introduce herself.

-I'm Gui Gui, nice to meet you all. She bowed a little giving the students a nervous smile. Probably seeing her nervousness the teacher todl her to go sit right away.

-Why won't you sit next to wang zi at the back. the teacher smiled. Wang zi please raise your hand.

Gui looked up seeing a good-looking guy raise his hand smiling warmly at the back of the class.

Gui walked over sitting down and taking his books out. the boy turned to face her helding he's hand in front of her.

-Hi, I'm wang zi Nice to meet you and welcome to the school. he said smiling.

Gui answered the smile and took the hand shaking it a little.

-Hi, I'm guigui. Nice to meet you too.

..End of flash back..

;Where he confessed

..Flashback..

-Guigui, come on. Wang zi said pulling gui towards the school backyard. She just laughed at him. He seemed so nervous and excited at the same time, it was adorable.

-What is it, wang zi ? Did someone eat your lunch and now you want me to catch that person ? She asked giggling.

-hahahah. Very funny. Wang zi said stopping and letting go of her hand, gui was left to face his back.

-Wang zi. Gui said now confused. ¨What's with him today¨

-Gui..I-. Wang zi turned around but faced the ground. I-. he took a deep breath and blurted it all out in full speed. IknowwearejustfriendsandyoulikeitthatwaybutIlikeyousoomuchpleasegooutwithme. (A/N I know it's pretty hadr to read but it's just to demonstrate how fast he spoke)

Gui just stared at him shocked. First because his speed and second cause of his words.

-I-ah. I what, okay. gui stammered still stunned. Wang zi lifted his gaze and smiled at her widely like he had just one the first grand award.

..End of flashback..

The baseball pitch; where they had their first kiss

..flashback..

-Yeeessss!!! Everyone screamed when teir team scored the winning point at the end of the final match.

Gui gui was running to the pitch from the audience along with other students gathering around the players.

-Gui ! Wang zi made his way to his GF, not knowing what gui was going to do next. In her happy state she hugged him tightly and without realizing it at first she kissed him.

Wang zi was suprised but more than eager to answer.

..End of flashback..

Gui was crying again looking at the pitch and the, oh so familiar, benches where she had sat untill her was sore from sitting, as she waited for wang zi.

The mall; all their dates there

..Flashback..

-Gui gui ! Wang zi whined. He was carrying tons of shopping bags.

-hmmm.

-Can't you stop now ? My arm are about to fall off. He pouted trying to look cute so his GF will pity him.

Gui turned around, pecked his boyfriend on the lips before answering.

-Just think that the bags are your love for me. the more bags the more you love me. She smiled.

-Oh come on. I love you and it has nothing to do with you wierd hobby. Wang zi rolled his eyes. gui gui just laughed.

..End of flashback..

Gui was seriously crying now but she knew she had to let go and now she was as ready as she will ever be.

Knowing that he will always be in her heart and in her memories. And after recalling them she could only hope it will someday be less painful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading,supporting and waiting. comment<3

only a couple of chapters to go and it's the end. Sniff, it makes me kinda sad to end this.

                                                                                                                                                                             -hearts