Remember

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

 

 

Day 4-27.05.2014

Maybe I should have not ask him about that.I say always the wrong things.

'I'm sorry if I unsetteld you',I exclaim.I just couldn't stand this weird silence anymore.

'Ahhh it's just I don't want to talk about that.Do you understand me?'

'Yea,I do'

I'm wondering what happend to him.Has to be hard.

'And you,why did you come to Seoul?',he suddenly continues.

'Oh my mom married a Korean.Hmm yapp..short story haha'

'Ohh yea haha',he objects while smiling friendly and trustfull.He's getting more open-minded and easy-going.But directly after stop laughing he seems to be sad again

'And what kind of musics do you like?',I try to distract him.

'Actually I don't really listen to any musics because my parents better want me to learn for school and uuhm pi-piano,right?'

I wanna answer but the school bell rings and the pupil-crowd bustles into the school.While trying to find our room,Lay always looks for me.

We finally arrived the room and we both take seat on the same chair like yesterday.It's awkward but it feels already like I attend to this school since months but it's better like this as the other way round.

Sooyung enters the room and smiles at me then she sits down and ignores me.

I feel bad because I really like her but Mr.Kim enters the room I should forget that for this class.

'Hello guys.Ready for the lesson?'

'Good morning Mister Kim',my class and me greets him.

Before he starts he comes to us.

'Here are some sheets again.Katelin-you'll get some more demanding tasks.Good luck and ------------------------------

He's still talking but I can't listen.I wanna know who he is.It's sooo...ahhhh I always nearly get the answer but...it doesn't work...

'Okay?',Mr.Kim finishs his speech.

'Okay!',Lay and me repeat assuring.I smile at Lay and he smiles back at me

*                *             *

Schools out and I'm on my way back to my new home.

School were quite good like yesterday.I just found out Sooyung behaved so odd because of Lay.Unfortunatly she hates him but this won't make me uncertain.

Lay is nice and cute I like him.Mr.Kim is also nice...if I only could ask him for his first name.I'm so damn curious.Hmm ohh this boy looks like AJ although he wears completly concealing things.I just can see his lower face.Suddenly he smiles and I immediatly turn around to looks at whom he smiles.

Noone.

I turn around again.

'Kitty',the boy waves to me.

I automatically wave back.

'You are AJ right?',I ask to make sure he's AJ.

'Yupp,but could you call me Jaeseop,I woul appreciate that'

 

Okay la fin.Hope you like it.Sorry for weird mistakes(and that I often used weird >~<)but I caught a cold ;_;

See you guys c: -babystars-