Lies

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

Day 2-Lies 25.01.2014

AJ left me and I don't know what went wrong.Maybe I said something false.Maybe it's that I'm a Kiss me but why should the fact that I am a fan upset him or whatever he feels like right now.

Everybody is still standing in my new corridor and talking,hugging,kissing and laughing.They seem happy,except AJ-he's leaning on the wall and starring onto the floor.I wanna talk to him.

I slowly walk forwards to him and try to don't disturb anyone's talking.AJ still doesn't notices me and looks to the ground.Now I'm standing right beside him and just starring at him.I'm to anxious to say anything but he raises his head and asks:'What's up?'

He sounds like somthing between easy going and tensely trying to seem relaxed.

'Uhm that's the question I wanted to ask you.I mean why did you just walk away?'

'I just wanted to be alone yeah that's actually what I want right now,too.Excuse me?'

He softly push me away and wanna walk forth but I take his arm and pull him again to his recently position.

'AJ please tell me what upset you.I can't understand!',I mumble because I don't want to be recognized here by anyone.

'It's...It's just ...you you like U-Kiss,like you used to say, 'since ages' and me and the other guys already had some bad  experiences with girls like you.You know what I mean?...It's not bad meant and I don't wanna be biased but still',he mumble like I did before.

I'm suprised now.I did expect everything but this.

'Are you going to tell the members anything about this?'

'I won't.I promise',he says still mumbeling and a little bit,I don't know ...fustrated?!

Wow my firts day begins quite ......

Exciting

Hey there ^~^ It's babystars.Sorry for this quite short chapter.But I hope you'll like it c: I saw I've already got some views and hopefully you'll stay faithful with my story.I would be happy bout some reviews and tips to improve my skills ukaaaiii see you next time -babystars-