Mysterious teacher

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

Day 3-26.05.2014

Lay...

There's a free seat beside him and I'll take it.I stepping forwards to him and still nobody notices me,everybody is chatting,laughing and someone even sleeps.

My heart begins to shake because Lay looks up,right into my eyes but he doesn't change his facial expression.I don't how to feel bout that but my heart obviously knows.Lay is really handsome and doesn't seem weird like Sooyoung just mentioned.

I look again to him but he doesn't either say anything nor look away.Well maybe his demeanor is weird but-

'Hello,you new?',Lay suddenly interrupts my thoughts.

His english sounds cute.It's not as good as Sooyoung's but...cute.

'Y-yes',I say a little bit suprised about his question.

'Ah My name Lay.I'm Chinese and not very long on this school.Nice to meet you'

'Nice to meet you too.I'm Katelin,but call me like you want.I'm from Germany',I replying in a super slow motion to don't overtaxe him.

He nodds while starring to the doorframe.I turn myself around and recognize an elder man.He's carrying a leather bag and wearing a suit and altough he looks like he's around thirty,he looks quite youthful.

'Ahh',I exclaim and standing up because I gotta give him my papers.

After I stood up everyone looks at me.The teacher walking to his desk and makes a sign with his head which means that I shall come to him.And I slowly walk to him.My heart is shaking because I'm so nervous.

'Mhh I'm Katelin Shin,these are my papers.Maybe someone did inform you?'

Somebody chuckels in the background and makes me feel more worse and nervous.

'Yes,I'm Mr.Kim.What's about telling your new classmates who you are and I check your papers?',he asks and smiles friendly.He looks like someone I know...

'Yes,Annyeong.My name is Katelin and I just moved with my parents from Germany to South Korea.Hmm yea...',I say shyly and keep my head down.

I slowly turn around to Mr.Kim who's nodding to me and shows with his hand to a seat.It's the seat I've already taken before.

Mr.Kim begins the lesson in Korean and after 5 minutes he gives Lay and me 2 sheets with translating tasks.Fortunatly it doesn't take that long and I'm glad to think about everything I want.And I want to think about like who Mr.Kim looks.

But this pleasure doesn't hold on for very long because Mr.Kim tells me to help Lay.

He doesn't have anything,yet and he seems to be embarressed.Poor guy...

'Ahhh you know that.It's pretty easy and begins with 'A'!',I try to help and encourage him.

He looks tired and exhausted and intently thinking about this question.

While he's thinking I look again to Mr.Kim.......Kim....30 years old...........

Ahhh he looks like Jay.The Trax's lead singer.Wow there're amazing similarities.

'Ahhh 'Hello' mean Annyeong,or?'Lay wonders gladly.

'Yea it is right.Move ahead.You can answer all these questions'

He smiles luckily and then he continues doing the tasks.

Hey You <3 Whassup c: I like Jay ^~^ Haha If you guys want to,you can make a request for new characters.You can tell me the idols name and which role he/she should take in this FF.Okay I'm looking forwards to maaany REQUESTS  and comments haha >< -babystars- P.S. Lay's english is soo false.It's an homage to a friend who's from thailand <3