Relief

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

Hey sorry guys >< I know it took a long time but I finally got it ^^ Quit Playing is hot,isn't it?

Day 4 -27.05.2014

Dear Diary,

after I got anxious because I didn't know what Eli was about to do he said he wanna sleep a little.It was a relief and I fell asleep,too.I didn't know how long I slept but when Jun bustled into his and Eli's room & I woke up.He told me to leave this room because my dad doesn't like to see me in their room.

In my bed again I couldn't sleep.I was too excited.

After hearing 2 times Exo's XOXO album I finally fell asleep but my night was short now I gotta go to school see you

Kitty

One my way to school.

Well,it's amazing to live here.I love it even I didn't explore everything.

Maybe my dad will show my some other idols or I don't know.

There's already a crowd infront of the school's entrance.Seems like I'm earlier then yesterday and although I can't remember faces easily I recognize Sooyoung.She's standing beside two other girls and talking about something which seems pretty thrilling.   

Let's go to her Kitty,she's nice!

In the moment I decide to go to her I notice Lay not far away.

'No.You'll join him',I object quietly to myself.

So I do.Okay it's 8.09 o'clock.School begins at 8.30.Perfect.

'Hello Lay!'

'Hello',Lay replies shyly,slow and soft.

I smile and don't know what to say next but I takes this turn.

'Ehmm thank you helped me yesterday',he says uncertain if I'll understand him.

I smile again.

'No problem,korean is difficult'

And before he answers I add :' How long do you live here in Seoul?'

'I am here..3 weeks' He shows three fingers to make sure I'll get that.

'Why did you move?'

He suddenly begins breathing heavily and shiver.