Lovely school

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

Day 3-26.05.2014

Dear Diary,

First day passed like seconds and I've already got my first trouble.

Hopefully I can trust AJ but I think he isn't a bad guy.

After we all calm down and got tired we ate something and my parents gave me my school uniform,which is blue and very pretty.Kiseop introduced me into the korean system of education~It's more strict but it's ok I'll make it.

So it's already latenight and tomorrow my first day in my new school begins .

Yours,Kitty

6.30 o'clock-My alarmclock rings and I get up don't really know where I am.

I turn my head to the left and to the right and I notice this is not my room.It's more tidied up and ahhhhh I do now barley remember.

Oww My head feels so heavy and I let it sink to my pillow and close my eyes.I wanna sleep further.

Love~Which is ineffable~I really wanna talk to you right now~You are my obses-

I stop my alarm clock and finally get up.My room feels cold and don't really cozy but I'll make it cozy.Now I'm leaving my room and wiggily going to our kitchen.My Dad,my Mom,Kevin,Joon and AJ are already up.They're drinking tea and mom eats something like jelly toast.That reminds me on a good friend.She was one of my bests and I'm missing her soo damn much.To not talk about my best friend.

'You're up.Good morning.Get ready for school',my dad says.

I nod,turn around and am about leaving but I'm pretty hungry and turn around again.

'Uhm,I'm hungry!Can I previously eat something?'

'Oh I'm sorry.I'm going to make you a toast',my mom exclaims.

'It's alright,mom.Sit down.I'll make it myself.'

My mom nodds and sits down again.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm ready for leaving now.Wearing my uniform,my overknees,my shoes(everything's uniformly and shows to which school I attend) and my own backpack.It's red and inscribed with 'TVXQ-With Cassiopeia' and decorated with buttons.My hairs are tied up and I put some cute hair clips on.

But I can't start without knowing the way to school so I turn back to kitchen.

'Heey I'm wondering how I'll get to school?'

AJ gets up and says happily :'I'll get you to school.It's not far away..uhm do you have your papers which you gotta give to your tutor?'

'Yes,she has',my mom explains.

'Okay,let's go'

After AJ said that he goes to the entrance and put he's shoes on.They are black and simple but fits him and seem comfortable.

He opens the door and gives me a sign to step out and I do what he wants me to do.

After 5 minutes without talking the situation gets awkward.

What shall I say.He doesn't say anything ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please say something.

'Do you like everyone and everyone so far?'

'Yap,you're kind hearted and opend minded boys.You're nice',I answer shyly.

'Haha thanks,and everyone likes you so far',he rather laughs then say.

I don't know what amuses him that much

'Aww really?Okay but I'm afraid of disturbing your group feeling and getting into a new class AJ..I don't want to step in this school building'

'Wait did you just say 'I'm afraid of disturbing your group?' haha you are so so-'.He stops because we're now standing right before the entrance and a lot of pupils streaming into the school.By the way;I'm visting now a Middle School and I am 15.

'Okay,you'll make it.I do belive in you'

AJ smiles and waves and I wave back to him.

Ahh cute guy~

Now I got to find my room.506..it's room 506.Okay let's search.Even I got 15 minutes left but this building is so huge and I am completly unoriented.I'm gonna ask someone....Uhhhm this girl!

I step forwards to her.She's quite beautiful and is looking onto a big wall with papers.

'Annyeong,excuse me.I'm new and a wanna find my room.Could you please help me?'

'Annyeong!Hey I'm Sooyoung.Ahh you visting the same grade as I and my class begins now in the same room.So we are classmates.Nice to meet you..what's your name?'

'My name is Katelin,but you can call me Kitty or like ever you want'

'Aww Kitty that's sooo cute but I'd like to call you Lin,is that fine?',she asks and smiles politely.

I nod and smile politely back at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally arrive our room.It's already filled with chatting pupil and it's quite loud and nobody notices me.

'That's your new class.Our first lesson is Music.The teacher is easy going..you'll like him',she almost yells.

I'm smiling and look around the room looking for a free seat but my glance glues on a boy.He looks handsome but sits alone on his seat and nobody talks with him.

'You see this guy?',Sooyoung asks,'this is Lay.He's Chinese and can't talk Korean,just a little bit English.He's weird.'

I don't react-I just starr at him.

Lay.....

 

'Oww Guys.I feel so uncomfortable writing this FanFiction but I won't stop now >w< This chapter is more long and there are two new charas *^* But still ....I'd kinda like to have a co-author ..ahh me and my problems haha.If someone is interested,I just wrote a A in a math test ^~^ Okay,Love you guys -babystars- *By the way,i love this typeface*