Weekend

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

After Hoon and me came back last evening, we ate for dinner.And even it was only 8pm I was too tired to stay up any longer,I mean it was an exciting day.

Now I'm up again.

'Kitty,Good morning~',my mom says while she opens my windows.

'G'morning',I reply a little bit upset because she opens my windows even I just stood up.I have to add that it's just 10 o'clock and I wanted to sleep until the sleeping beauty was kissed by her hero.Haha no.But now I'm awake.

'So what are we going to do these days?',I ask still sleepy.

'You can decide if you wanna stay at home with the boys or you wanna join me and Soohyun on a little weekendtrip,darlin',it's up to you'

'Well,I'll stay here,mom'

She smiles.Probably because I'm a very lazy person.I smile too and this makes her leave my room.Since I'm still upset about the opened windows it's okay.I quickly close them and hurry into our kitchen where Hoon and Jaeseop making breakfast.Jaeseop,I still have to talk to him.

'Good morning',Hoon says happily and smiles.Jaeseop says nothing.

'Hello',Kiseop says when he join me sitting on our huge table.

Hoon quickly whirls around and signs with his head to Jaeseop.I nod while my tummy begins to hurt because I'm nervous.

But I gotta do this.

Breath deep,Kitty,in&out.

After I encouraged myself I stand up and say:'Jaeseop-ah,I gotta talk to you'

'I can't,don't you see?',he objects.

'Uh',is everything I can say.His voice is so unkind and upset.

Hoon quietly talks to him and after that, he rolls with his eyes,lays his towel down and comes to me.

'Yes?'

'We-we should go into my room?Alright?' I don't wait for an answer I just pull him with me.

Behind us I close the door.In the last few minutes my heart made millions off twists.

'I'm sorry',Jaeseop utters before I can say anything else.I'm surprised.I mean I'm sorry too but I actually thought he was mad with me and I was the one to say sorry.Now I'm completely confused.

'You are looking confused now,Kitty',he says questioning.

'Not at all',I lie.

'I mean a little bit...I mean I thought I was the one to apologize'

'Maybe I just overreact.I possibly assault you with this sudden kiss,but I couldn't bottle up my feelings anymore.And I didn't want to hear that you do not love me',he avouchs.

Now I'm even more confused.He really loves me?Like a boyfriend his girlfriend?Or does he simply mean that he has a crush on me?My heart beats faster.And I don't really know why but maybe it's nice to be beloved.Beloved by a boy.By a super kind boy.Super handesome and kind.

'You',I begin but can't speak further.

'I?'

'really?'

'What?' Now I confused him.Something I didn't intent.

'I mean why?',I say.

'What?I don't know what you mean but you are extremly cute right now'

Something I didn't intent to be as well.This situation turns out to be embarrassing as hell.

 

~~~~~~~

Yai,I finally updated again,hope you are not upset ; c ;

But now I finally did uwu This turns out to be a cheesy story right?Uff I don't like that ><

But I like youuuu guys

-babystars-