Different Ways

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

Day 7-30.05.2014

Friday 19.02pm

'I don't know',he mutters.For a brief moment he thinks it would be better to stop everything but his feelings getting stronger from day to day.Leaving this person would make everything,really everything more easy although he never loved someone more.Neither music.Sooner he never had any relationships because making music was the only thing which could make him feel good.But since he became a teacher music isn't that important anymore.

'What?What you don't know?'

'Oh dear I don't know how our relationship will go on.I mean noone knows about us.And to make my mom satisfied I gotta marry soon.I'm already over thirty and you are just over twenty.And you are popular.Everything is so bad...I I don't know,I...don't know',he says desperately.

'Jay,please don't leave me.Maybe I'm popular but you,too and-'

'Maybe I'm popular but this is nothing against you.Nobody knows me or Jungmo,be honest'

Jay hears him sobbing.And crying.He doesn't no how to react in such situations.He grabs a tissue and passes it to him but he doesn't take it.

'Hoon,I didn't meant to hurt you.I thought you think the same way'

'Well,I do not',Hoon replies still crying.

Jay feels so sorry and begins to pet Hoons hair.Hoon shrughs a little but after a moment he enjoys Jays affection.He still shivers and some tears roll over his cheek but he feels a little bit better now.Jay takes seat before Hoon and pushes his chin gently higher so he can look into his eyes.

'Hoon,I'm sorry'

Hoon nods.

'It's okay..I understand you,it's hard'

Jay nods as well.His hand lays on Hoons neck and with his other hand caressing his cheek.He slowly leans over to Hoon and kisses him and softly pushes him down on the sofa.He slowly moves his right leg between Hoons legs,thightly on his .Hoon moans while Jay teases his tongue.He barely gets air but he tries to moan again.Jay notices Hoons problem and let go of his lips to get Hoons shirt off and kisses his abs.

'I know you stopped kissing me because I have to moan but....uuhhh m-my dear y-you only make it worse'

Jay smiles and moves his leg faster.

'I love you,Jay',Hoon exclaims.

*             *           *

Friday 19.02pm

After Jaeseop kissed me I told him that I don't love him.He just nod and since then we didn't talk anymore.It's friday evening and I met Lay in S.Butterfly.We talked about school,I told him about Jaeseop and he said I should talk to him,that I really like him and he means much to me.I don't know.It was so unexpected.We just knew for 4  days and I'm only 16.Well,we also talked about Kris.Seems like Lay likes him much.That's cute and I'm glad he finds friends.Now I'm on my way back home.It's around 20 minutes to get home if I go slowly like I currently go but it's still lighten outside.

I need to catch Jaeseop alone,this will be the most difficult.But I'll say him that I don't wanna have trouble or...no rather 'I like you very much but we can be only friends and I feel honored that you like me that much.And  you are amazing,too and I'm thankful that you don't tell anyone that I'm a Kiss me and..' Uhhhhhh my thoughts are so confusing I can't think well.This is so exhausting.Why did he even kiss me.He could have wait a little.Maybe I would have fallen in love too,after a while.I-

Oh isn't that Mr.Kim?

'Mr.Kim',I yell and wave to him.'Mr.Kim,it's me Katelin!'

He doesn't hear me.Ah he speaks with another person.It's a boy,maybe his son.I should go to him.

'Mr.--',I stop yelling.

He,he kisses this guy in the doorframe.It's short and hustling but he kisses a boy.I'm shocked.

Now he turns around and sees me.He is shocked and takes his hand onto his mouth.The boy makes the same thing.Wait-the boy looks like,no no no no this isn't...or?I go a step forwards.

'Hoon?'