Truth

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

'Hoon?'

Hoon looks at Mr.Kim,who only stares at me.Then Hoon goes a step forward and nod.I see that he heavily shivers and swallow like he did something wrong.

Now Mr.Kim open his mouth but he says nothing.Hoon pets his back and says something incomprehensible.

'Would you like to come in Katelin?',Mr.Kim asks with a weak.,low voice.

'Sure'

The two men turn around and I follow them into the house.We go some stairs up and then enter my teachers appartment.It's pretty huge and everything is open like here are no walls.In the middle is a grey sofa and my teacher points of it and wants me to sit down.I do what he wants.

Hoon takes seat beside me while Mr.Kim disappears in his kitchen.Probably to get us some drinks.Some minutes pass until Mr.Kim returns with a coffee and two cocktails.

'You like coffee?'

'Ye,I do.Thank you'

He places the cup on the little table infront of me.The situation is awkward because they don't talk maybe I should begin.

'I--',I begin my sentence but Mr.Kim immediately interrupts me.

'Katelin,first I hope,you won't tell anyone.But it seems like you are a trustworthy person.So Hoon already told me about their 'new family member'.But I didn't knew it's you.Must be fate,haha'

I smile the his face gets seriously and he continuse to talk.

'We are in a relationship since 2 years and noone knows about it.You are the first one.It's important nobody finds out that we are a couple,you know?Hoon is popular,and I'm too.I also could lose my job,okay?'

'Okay,I understand uhm...just one question,you are Jay of Trax right?I wonder since one week if it's really you'

'Yes,I am.Wow I didn't knew we have so young fans.I mean we didn't comeback since a long time wooow means much to me,really',Jay answers with a big smile and he glanzes at Hoon.

Hoon also smiles but it doesn't feels truly,like he's truly happy.

'Everythings okay,hm?',I try to encourage him.He smiles and nods but it still seems to be not honestly.Then I look at my watch.19.29 pm

,I gotta go home.'Hoon did you came with your car?'

'Yes,why?'

'Because it's already late.We have to hurry up!' I grab my things and take Hoons hand.

'Let's go!Bye Ja-- uhm Mr.Kim.See you monday'

And we already left his flat.I run and Hoon runs,still depressed,too.

When we arrived his car,we get in and I ask him again,if everything is okay.He nods and begins a new topic.

'So you and Jaeseop,he told me about that ' incident'.He told me you don't talk to him anymore.Why and how do you feel about?'

'Okay,first;He doesn't talk to me anymore and second....'

'Yea?'

'I don't..I mean..I mean I don't love him...but'

'But?'

 

Hey-yoh,I hope you like it.It's getting more and more dramatically.That's actually not my style but I hope you like it anyway.Mr.Kim is one of my favourite characters.After Lay /^*^/ Yep,it would mean much to me if you guys could leave a comment.I wanna know in particular what you think.Anyways Love you <3 -babystars-