Dreams

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

One Day left 'til U-Kiss' Comeback ^~^Okay let's get the chapter started c:

Day 3-26.05.2014

'Mom,Dad.I'm back,school was fine.Imagine our tutor looks like Trax' Jay and I got two new friends.They're so nice and the school is quite pretty but it was so exhausting today.I'd like to eat something...Mom?Dad?'

'Here we are.Nice to hear your day was fine but we're about leaving now.We'll perform on Simply K-Pop!',my dad informs me hectical while fixing his tie.

'But..but I'm hungry and I don't want to be alone!',I object.

'Well Eli stays at our place'

'Okay,that's ....okay',I mumble under my breath while chuckeling.

'Hm?'

'Nothing,just said,it's okay'

'Alright',he reply hesitantly,'we are leaving now guys.Come on.Don't want to be late',he yells.Then he again turns around to me :'See you,sweetheart.' And kisses my forhead.

Then they leave and tell me goodbye.

Okay,I'm wondering where Eli is and why he stays at home.Maybe he's sick.Why did my Dad not inform me.I feel really excited right now.Should I search for him...he's probably sleeping in his bed.I feel uncomfortable to enter his and Joons room.

But I didn't even think this sentence to the end.I just step into his room.And yes he's sleeping in his bed.I'm starring for a while how Eli sleeps.He snores a little,possibly he caught a cold,and looks still irresisteble.My heart begins to shake,it's like I'm a creeper,so I wanna leave his room as fast as I can but I can't move anymore.I'm just frozen.

And suddenly Eli raises his head and directly looks at me.

'I didn't creep you out...I just wanted to look after you a-and-'

'It's okay',he interrupts me with his amazing voice which leaves me breathless.

'Is everything alright,Kitty?May I call you Kitty?Katelin is also very beautiful,but I'd like to call you Kate,okay?',he asks me and I nod but still can't move.He looks tired but friendly and there's something in his glaze which makes me shivering.

'Will you come over to me?'

I begin to walk to him.

First step-My heart begins to beat like the bass sound of Exo's 'Two Moon'.Second step-My feets feel like they're leaving the ground.Third step-My whole body begings to shiver and I keep looking to the ground.Fourth step-Eli's bed standing now right beside me and I just fall onto it.

Eli giggles.

'You are cute'

Maybe  it's a compliment but I feel emarrassed about that.

'Ah ne,I'm not cute...'

He smiles and shows with a little head-bowing sign to lay down.

And I do,I actually don't really want but my body does.This situation becomes creepy.

Will he kiss me...

I feel his arm wrapping around my waist and his leg above my legs.I feel his breath on my neck.

Damn,what will he do

-----------------------------

Here we gooo~

Haha oh my Gosh I'm soo excited.Try to update soon.(Sorry it's so short ><)

Don't forget to tell me which characters shall be involved -babystars-