Opposites

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

Never imagined to be in a situation like this.I always were one of these girls in which boys weren't that interested and certainly not elder boys.He is the first one who told me that he feels that way and makes me feel like that.But this is not what I want, or better I want to hear out of his mouth.

My feelings are really complicated right now.Is it fair that he makes my heart running faster?It's just because I'm a girl,if I wasn't,my heart wouldn't skip a beat because a randomly boy tells me that he's in love with me even though he doesn't know you that much.

'Jaeseop,I am glad you are not mad with me!I'm extremly hungry now!',I say and try to leave my room in which I can't stay any second longer with him.

Before I leave the room he makes this sound that you make when you wanna say something but you stop yourself bevore you even said one letter.I turned around and smiled.He smiled uncertainly back and stays motionless.

'You don't wanna follow me back in the kitchen?'

'No,I ...I gotta do something',he mumbels under his breath.

I nod and go back into our kitchen.Now everybody already sitting there and wait for me.

'Ahh there you finally are,we are starving!',Jun says and immediatly begins to eat the german breakfast.We eat bread with cheese,choclate-cream(Nutella) or Jam.

'Everything's okay now?',Hoon askes.

I shrug and sit down beside Kevin.I take a bread and begin to eat completely trapped in my thoughts until Kevin askes who'll stay today at home.

'Jun and me will go to dance practice,but beside your parents everybody will stay here',Hoon informs me.

'Ah',I reply.

*               *              *

After my parents left and Hoon+Jun drove to their practice,Jaeseop appeared again but he instantly took Eli and went with him into Eli's room.Kevin and Kiseop are also missing.So I sit here alone in our living room and watch TV.

But I do not really listen,I'm to curious about what they are talking.

Suddenly I get a message:

''Hey-yoh Katelin,

I wondering if you wanna see me today?And maybe you bring Kris and Jaeseop! ^~^''

I smile.This could be a chance to look what Eli and Jaeseop doing.

Knock Knock.But I do not wair 'til anybody answers.

'Sorry I just wanted to asked if ....'

The boys look really surprised and caught to me.

'Did I disturb anything secrect?'

'Ahh,you don't talk further,please',Eli says but Jaeseop gets up and hurries out of the room.

This boy is driving me crazy.

------------------------------

Hey,do you guys miss Jaeseop much as me?

However,hope you liked it <3

-babystars-