First Kiss Part 2

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

'So...we all made bad experiences with that and ...bad enough Soohyun and I know about it!'

I nod but don't really understand.Just starring forwards and trying to not object anything now.

'Everything okay?'

'Hm',I reply.

'Then let's go to the café.It's already late'

*          *           *

'Ding Ding',a little bell resounds when we get into S.Butterfly.

'Hello!',a boy waves and points us to sit down infront him.

'Ah',Jaeseop says when he notices him.Then he walks quickly to his friends place,greet him like friends do and sit down beside him.Now I can only sit infront of them.Nyaah it's okay.

The café is super cute and cozy.There are many flowers,such as pink roses,in here.And although here is used much pink, it doesn't appear too girly.Oh there's also a little corner filled with Rillakumas,which looks a little more girly.And left beside me stands a shelf with things to buy.

Bags,pets,soups,stickers and some pictures78 looking like fanarts.

Really cool.

I look again to Jaeseop and his friend,whose name I don't know yet.But they looking at the menu and thinking about what they'll choose.And I do the same thing now.

Hmm Cakes,teas,cupcakes,sweets,vegan food,self made limonade and ice-cream...I'll take vanilla ice-cream.There's nothing over ice-cream!So I lay the menu back on our table and see that the boys are already ready.

'A-and what will you take,guys?',I ask almost whispering.I'm too shy ehhh.

'I'll take a coffee and Kris takes the strawberry cake,right?'

'Yea',Kris answeres smiling.

Jaeseop waves the waitress to us and order the things.After he is done he smiles pleased.

'And where are you from?I mean you are obviously not korean',Kris asks me friendly with a little smile.

'Uhm I'm from Germany'

He nods and suddenly glanze to the left.I glanze in the same direction and what do I see?Or better whom?Lay!

'Lay!',I exclaim happily.He surprised looks up and smiles when he sees me.

'Hello Kitty!You are what doing here?'

His english is so damn cute.

'I meet up with friends but you are so alone..wanna come to us?'

I point on the seat beside me which is directly infront of Kris who seems to be frozen.

So Lay stands up and sits down on the free chair.Now Kris comes back to himself and say friendly hello and tell Lay his name.

But before we can talk further the waitress brings us our food.

'Thank you',we say in a choir and the waitress leaves again.

'Uhm my ice-cream-cup is preetty huge.You wanna share with me,Lay?'

It's acutally not too big but I don't want him to order alone and to be hungry while we eat.

'Yes,I would love to ..uhm sh-share with you!'

'Okay,I just get a second spoon!'

'Ohh he can take mine if it's okay for you Lay.I just ate one piece with it but I'll take now the fork',Kris offers him and smiles cute.

'Ah thank you',Lay says and takes Kris' spoon and I take seat again.

*                 *             *

'It was tasty,wasn't it?',Jaeseop asks us.

We satisfiedly nod.

'Okay it's time to go Jaeseop.It's pretty late and tomorrow is school'

'Yea,I'll just quickly pay!'

'No No,I'll pay.Just go',Kris meddles.

'No I'm -'

'No,you'll go now',Kris says again.

'Okay,Okay.See you guys and thank you for paying Kris',Jaeseop waves.

'Yea,bye Kris and see you tomorrow Lay',I wave too.

And Kris and Lay wave back.

After we left the café I notice that it already begins to dawing.

'The boys get along well,or?'

'Yea,they do',I nod happily.

'But we have to hurry up because I don't want my mom to get mad with me when I'm too late'

So we run a little until we are almost infront of our door.I'm sprinting upstaires to the door but Jaeseop holds my arm so I don't come that far.

'Wait'

'But the sun is almost setted!'

'Just one minute,okay?'

I nod but I do actually not agree.

He pushes me tightly the last few staires up until my back touches the door.He looks into my eyes and slowly goes with his glanze to my lips.He softly lays his hand on my neck and finally;He slowly closes his eyes and kisses me.First it feels like our lips just touching,nothing further but he slowly begins to kissing me more.More faster and more harder.He caressing my neck and just do nothing.I can't move.I'm frozen.

Frozen

------------------------

Okay,Kitty's first kiss ;__;

Nyaahh did you ever notice that it's completly awkward when someone says 'Hello' to Kitty?It's like 'Hello Kitty'.I've never noticed yet...So weird >//< Sorry guys

-babystars-