XOXO

Endless Ukiss&Trax; Lovestory

Day 2-XOXO  25.05.2014

Dad goes one step faster and is waving to his bandmates.My mom follow his acceleration and I go behind them to hide myself from everyone.I'm quite shy right now and can't believe what's going on.

The next minutes pass like seconds-Everyone is hugging me and telling me who they are.

First one to hug me is Kiseop.

''Hey nice to meet you I'm Kiseop.I already heard much of you.I'm glad finally hugging you ...Mhhhhhh be welcomed'',Kiseop said while cuddle me like a teddybear.

Kiseop let finally go of me and I go on to Hoon.

''Hey you.I'm Hoon.It's like you're my little sister since you got Soohyun's daughter.Ahhhh let me cuddle youuuu haha okay hopefully you'll like living with us.''

I nod and smile a little to show him I'm pleased.

The next one to greet is Joon.I step infront of him and he just smiles and wraps his arms around me.

I'm smiling while he's embracing me.They are pretty kind.

Nothing saying Joon is pushing me to Kevin.

Kevin is telling me something but I stop listening.Behind Kevin Soohyun is cuddeling with one handsome guy.They are laughing and wiggle in eachothers arms.It's Eli.Soohyun told me some things about him.But most things I already knew before.It feels like he is my favourite artist since centuries.

So Kevin hugs and I feel bad for didn't listen to him.But the same thing happens with AJ.I watching Eli while AJ is telling me something.Now Eli steps beside us and is waiting to welcome me,too.AJ notices that and let go of me.I turned to Eli and try to seem relax.

''Hey I'm Eli.I'm glad to meet you..Soohyun always raved about his new daughter.Well enjoy your time and now it's hugging timeeeee''

He embraces me press onto his body and it feels quite good.Ahhhhh I don't wanna let him go now,but he does.He smiles and turns around to Kevin and Kiseop who are speaking about something funny.

I'm watching them and feel like I'm dreaming.But someone interrupts my dream.It's AJ.

''Hey,wanna see your room?It's right over here.''

He looks the the right.There are 4 doors and 3 of them are left,the other one straight ahead.They are white and shiny,but actually everything is white and shiny here.

''So let's go'',Aj exclaims.

He takes me baggage and goes to the door which is not on the left side and opens it.My room is also white but a beautiful bed stands on the left and right beside me there's a desk.Here's also a wardbrode and a window with a view over Seoul.

''Beautiful,isn't it?Our rooms are small and our view is ty.You're a lucky girl''

''Hmm yea I am'',I answer but don't really take care.

''Can you already remember all of our names?I heard it's hard for europeans distinguish asians''

''Ahhh hehe I'm gonna tell you something...yea.. I'm a Kiss me since ages and it's no problem distinguish you guys....''

''No'',he says expressionless,turns around and leaves me alone in my doorframe.