Chapter 2 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 2 ~ The Strange Man}

It has been about two months since I had receive that phone call from a strange number. To be honest I couldn't bring myself to forget that voice. It seem to be replaying inside my head. I know I should have Taecyeon Oppa check it out but I didn't want him to go over board. The last time he found out about something like this from me, he nearly kill the poor guy. I still feel bad for that guy that used to stalk me everyday in high school. I decided not to think to much about his words but it still ring inside my head.

 

{Flashback}

 

"Hello." I held my phone up to my ear.

"Hello, Yooara." My eye shot open.

"Who this?" No one knows about my new phone number because I didn't pass it out to anyone.

"Ah, Yooara my sweetheart. I miss you." His voice wasn't clearly his because he was using something to make it sound funny.

"How did you get my number?" I try to stay calm and place my back against the wall before looking around the house.

"If you don't tell me who you are-" 

"Your going to tell Taecyeon Oppa?" I make my way toward the side of the window and slowly peeking through the screen.

"Don't worry Yooara my sweetheart, pretty soon we'll see each other again." Just then I found Taecyeon Oppa car pulling up to the parking lot. 

"Hell-" The person on the other side of the phone had already hang up on me.

 

"Hey." I turn around seeing Wooyoung and Alice by my side. 

"Hey." I reply.

"What's wrong? You had been zoning out for a while now." Alice place one of her hand onto my shoulder looking very concern.

"I'm fine. Really I am... Just a little bit hungry." 

"But-" Wooyoung got a head slap from Junho.

"What do you want to eat?" Wooyoung rub his head like a 3 year old who did something bad and got in trouble for it. 

"Umm something sweet and savory." I couldn't wrap my mind to what I want to eat yet but that was what I hade been craving for that past couple of minutes. 

"Okay... How about some hotteok?" Min Jun point toward the hotteok cart across the street. 

"That sound good." 

"Great, let's go get some." 

"Wait, where is Yoona Unni and Taecyeon oppa?" I stop them from crossing the road to count heads. 

"Your right, the love birds are gone." We turn around looking for them.

"Ay yah, let's just go eat without them. I'm pretty sure they want there own sweet time." Wooyoung act like a baby wanting a milk bottle. 

"Looks like someone here is much more hungrier than me." I made a comment.

"Yah, I'm just speaking up for the little one you know." Wooyoung defead himserlf.

"Okay, whatever you say baby." Junho said as everyone just start laughing at Wooyoung childness.

 

We stop looking for Oppa and Unni and cross the road when our light turn green. There were many people pass by us so we try staying in a close distance. Just then a strange person bump into me. I didn't get a chance to get a good look at him because his face was cover with a pair of dark sunglasses. I stop walking to stare at the guy walking away from me. Somehow I got the strangest feeling from that guy but I just can't place my head on to it. All of a suddenly someone grab a hold of my hand dragging me to the other side. I turn around seeing Min Jun holding onto my wrist while the other just stare at me. I turn around to look back toward the stranger but he was no longer there anymore.

 

"What's wrong?" Min Jun came to a stop and turn around to face me.

"That guy... Nothing." I shook it off the thought of that strange guy just now.

"Then why were you standing in the middle of the road like that? Don't you know how dangerous that is?" 

"I'm sorry but there was just something off about that guy who bump into me." 

"Which one?" Junho took a close step toward me.

"Did he do something to you?" Junho grab my hand turning me around to see if something was wrong with me.

"No. I just found it odd that he was wearing a dark hoodie with dark pair of sunglass on. I mean it pretty hot out here don't you think it's weird for someone to be wearing something like that?" The first thing that they did was narrow their eye toward me before looking across the street.

"Maybe that person isn't wearing anything." Alice said with a smile earing a glare from Wooyoung.

"Or maybe he did something bad and just want to wear something like that." They were taking turn guessing why he was dress like that. 

"Come on you guys let's just forget about that guy and get some hotteok." I didn't bother listening to their lame excuse that they were making for that stranger.

"Wooyoung?" He was right next to the cart with his hottoek ready in front of him.

"Where did you go?" Alice asks while standing right next to Wooyoung by the cart.

"No where. What did that big baby of your order?" Wooyoung had already start eating his hotteok.

"What! Wooyoung got one before us." Junho and Min Jun sync like twin brothers.

"The one sweet one." Wooyoung was taking big bit even though it was hot.

"I think you should slow down otherwise-" Wooyoung start choking on it while the three of us stare at each other before cracking into a loud laughter.

"Oh, did the poor baby Woo burn himself just now."  Junho was making fun of him.

"Maybe the baby Woo should have listen to Mommy." Min Jun join in with Junho.

"Yah!" Wooyoung shout at them while they were just having fun laughing at him. 

"Okay, boys. Stop teasing our baby Woo." I couldn't help myself from laughing at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter