Chapter 5 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 5~Trip to see the Doctor}

 A month passed by quickly since what happen that night. Taecyeon oppa didn't want me going to places alone since he doesn't know when that stranger is going to come find me. Everyone agree to help take care of me since I didn't agree to have a body gaurd because I didn't want it into a big deal. Today was Yoona unnie that was following and taking care of me. We have just arrived at the hospital to do a check up on my baby. Yoona unnie help check me in as I went t go take a seat in the waiting room. Everyone that was waiting here had their husband, boyfriend, or lover right beside them. If only I was this lucky to have Luhan right beside me, I thought sitting in the corner. Yoona unnie walk over to me and took the seat beside me. We were now waiting for our name to be call. 

"How are you feeling?" Yoona unnie ask handing me a bottle of water.

"Nervous. I hate visiting the doctor you know." I confess.

"Everything going to be alright. Unnie here to protect you." Unnie comfront.

"Thank you." 

"Ok Yooara." The nurse walk in calling my name.

"That's us." we stand up to follow the nurse toward the door.

"How are you doing today?" The nurse asks.

"Pretty good." Thee nurse was doing the normal routine that they do to any other patient.

"Okay, follow me." The nurse walk in front of us toward an open room. 

"The doctor will be here shortly." The nurse said before walking away from the door. 

"You can wait here for unnie. Unnie have to go to the restroom." 

"Okay, unnie." She wak out of the door. 

I wait inside the room for the doctor to come in and for Yoona unnie to return. Just then the door open revealing the doctor. He walk in without looking up to me. He was looking through the paper that the nurse had left behind in the box outside of the door. Once he took a seat he lift up his head and look straight at me. I realize that he was one of Luhan friend; he even came to our wedding. 

"Yooara." He said slowly.

"What are you doing here alone? Where Luhan?" He asks.

"Um Luhan and I aren't married anymore." I told him. 

"I'm sorry." 

"It's okay, i'm fine with it. So tell me Dr. Do, how's my baby doing?" I asks.

"Lay down on the bed and we'll take a look." Dr. Do said as Yoona Unnie walk into the room.

Unnie took a seat waiting for the doctor to finish exam me. I stay still and did everything that I was told. Dr. Do smile at me when he was finish with the check up. I was aloud to sit back up from the table as he move toward his computer. He put in some information in thee data before turning to face us. 

"The baby is very healthy and is doing great." Dr. Do announce.

"Thanks." 

"Make sure to not over stress yourself or else it'll effect the baby deeply." Dr. Do said writting something onto the paper.

"Here are a list of vitamin that can help you and the baby." He hand me a peice of paper.

"Thank you." 

"Well then I'll see you another time. Ecuse me." Dr. Do walk out of the room in a hurry manner.

"Yooara, do you know Dr. Do?" Unnie ask helping me get off of the table. 

"He's one of Luhan friend that came to our wedding." We gather our belonging before walking out of the room. 

"He's a really nice person and understanding." We walk through the door that we came from. 

We were now heading toward the elevator. Unnie press the button as we wait for it to open up to us. The doorr open in front of us and we got inside. Unnie press the button as we wait for the door to close. I stare straight ahead seeing the beautiful garden through the larger window. Just then something caught my eye. It was look like a person staring at me. That peerson was wearing something simliar to that  person that bump into me. I walk forward trying to step out but it was too late. The door close in front of me.

"What's wrong?" Unnie asks after noticing my action.

"Nothing, I thought I saw someone that I seen before." I took a couple step back. 

"Unnie?" The door open as I was going to ask her something. 

"Wait for Unnie. Unnie going to go get the car. I'll pick you up in the front." Right after that she walk away leaving me waiting at the front door. 

I walk out to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter