Chapter 13 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 13 ~ Min Jun}

A month pass by after that accident I was not allowed to go anywhere without someone tagging along with me. I knew that it was for my safety but it was annoying at the same time. I want to tell oppa that I did not need someone to watch over me as I can do so myself but I held back and did not say anything because this was one way that he can lessen his worry about the both of us. Luhan had already gone back to his house to his wife now I suppose. My heart rack when he left without a goodbye. But who am I to get demand a word like that. We were no longer together but just strangers who used to be married. I decided that it was time to get off the bed even though I do want to sleep in more but did not want to make my oppa worry more now. I finish my daily morning routine and went to go pick out an outfit for the day. I settle in for a long white sleeve shirt that was slightly off the shoulder and a black knee-length overall along with a nice messy bun for my hair. Then I walk out of my room and down the hallway. 

“Baby, when are you going to come out and stay with Mommy.” I place my hand on top of my stomach and in a circular motion, I rub it. 

“Mommy is almost done painting your room. Should I paint it blue or pink.” I said walking down the staircase. 

“How about purple? Or maybe yellow? They’re both neutral color since we don’t know whether it’s a boy or a girl.” I lift my head up seeing Min Jun standing in front of me as I took the last step down. 

“Min Jun, What are you doing here so early in the morning?” I ask standing before him. 

“ I came to take you out for breakfast. I’m sure you are tired of being traps at home for this whole month.” Min Jun answer taking my hand as we walk toward the front door. 

“That’s because everyone is busy doing their own thing. I don’t want to bother anyone.” I answer sliding my feet into my ivory flat that has a cute little bow on the top. 

“Wait, my bag-“ the maid walk toward me with it. 

“Now can we go?” Min Jun asks smiling as I look at him in disbelief. 

“Okay. Where are we going?” 

“We’ll know when we get there.” He replies before dragging me out of the front door. 

“Why not tell me?” I ask walking behind him down the staircase. 

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise.” He opens the door for me to get in before rushing toward the driver side. 

“Are we really going to do this?” I ask putting on the seatbelt. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter